CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Victory! Combating The Transgender Stasi

Guest Cunt-End Of The World

Guest Cunt-End Of The World

Sexual orienteers and degenerates receive a 3 ton high speed boulder to their seemingly impenetrable wall of liberal diatribe in the form of a high court ruling, confirming that freedom of speech is alive and well.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-51501202?ocid=socialflow_twitter&ns_source=twitter&ns_mchannel=social&ns_ca

52 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Sexual orienteers and degenerates receive a 3 ton high speed boulder to their seemingly impenetrable wall of liberal diatribe in the form of a high court ruling, confirming that freedom of speech is alive and well.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-51501202?ocid=socialflow_twitter&ns_source=twitter&ns_mchannel=social&ns_ca

Oh the shit they're going to kick up about this. They always enjoy a good tantrum whenever anyone refuses to play by their rules - that's just ignorant.

Guest judgetwi

Trouble is , at the same time, some  woman (a real one) has been done for describing some perv as “he” and a “pig in a wig” on Twitter. Bound over for two years, £1000 fine after being arrested in front of her children. The Stasi ain’t going away just yet. 

The madness continues..........

2 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Superb. 'I was born a mammal but identify as a fish. Don't mis-species me'

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Trouble is , at the same time, some  woman (a real one) has been done for describing some perv as “he” and a “pig in a wig” on Twitter. Bound over for two years, £1000 fine after being arrested in front of her children. The Stasi ain’t going away just yet. 

The madness continues..........

Obviously a slow day for the boys in blue. 

3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Women will go along with this shite till they are faced with a man/woman thing on a pitch.. ring or running track never mind the toilets n changing rooms..give em enough rope and all that..oh an while im here..brits out

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

🇬🇧 NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧

REMEMBER 1690 🧨

The First Amendment to the American constitution guarantees five basic freedoms, including freedom of speech, and these principles ought rightly to pertain in other democracies such as Britain.

Of course,  the UK’s ‘constitution’ isn’t worth the paper it’s unwritten on, however, we really should tear a page from the US Supreme Court’s playbook, whereby it has repeatedly struck down ‘hate-speech’ laws, now catastrophically installed and vigorously prosecuted in Britain, resulting in the grievous squandering of limited police resources as per the OP.

It’s time to give up on the idea that we can legislate niceness, in fact get rid of hate speech laws and offended parties might be heartened by the numerous neighbours who rally to their defence.

With truly free speech, we strike a bargain: you get to preach atrocities, and I get to say, ‘That’s an atrocity.’ Then I speak what to you is atrocity, and to me is common sense.

It’s a good deal. Because the alternative is what the we have now, and it will only get worse: government systematically legislating not just what we say but what we may believe.

I don’t share such a view, but it should still be possible to claim that, say, homosexuality is a sin against God without ending up in jail.

3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Women will go along with this shite till they are faced with a man/woman thing on a pitch.. ring or running track never mind the toilets n changing rooms..give em enough rope and all that..oh an while im here..brits out

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

P, I've been an avowed Irish nationalist for most of my life. I've demanded a united Ireland countless times on here before, and have crossed swords on the matter with a diverse amount of members, from Cuntybaws to Ding.

It's testament to how much you fucking piss me off that I find myself siding with Billy in every argument you have with him, despite him being more orange than David Dickinson's scrotum.

Fuck off, you irksome tinker cunt.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

The First Amendment to the American constitution guarantees five basic freedoms, including freedom of speech, and these principles ought rightly to pertain in other democracies such as Britain.

Of course,  the UK’s ‘constitution’ isn’t worth the paper it’s unwritten on, however, we really should tear a page from the US Supreme Court’s playbook, whereby it has repeatedly struck down ‘hate-speech’ laws, now catastrophically installed and vigorously prosecuted in Britain, resulting in the grievous squandering of limited police resources as per the OP.

It’s time to give up on the idea that we can legislate niceness, in fact get rid of hate speech laws and offended parties might be heartened by the numerous neighbours who rally to their defence.

With truly free speech, we strike a bargain: you get to preach atrocities, and I get to say, ‘That’s an atrocity.’ Then I speak what to you is atrocity, and to me is common sense.

It’s a good deal. Because the alternative is what the we have now, and it will only get worse: government systematically legislating not just what we say but what we may believe.

I don’t share such a view, but it should still be possible to claim that, say, homosexuality is a sin against God without ending up in jail.

Right on sista!

45 minutes ago, Decimus said:

P, I've been an avowed Irish nationalist for most of my life. I've demanded a united Ireland countless times on here before, and have crossed swords on the matter with a diverse amount of members, from Cuntybaws to Ding.

It's testament to how much you fucking piss me off that I find myself siding with Billy in every argument you have with him, despite him being more orange than David Dickinson's scrotum.

Fuck off, you irksome tinker cunt.

I genuinely think we should arrange a CC piss up over the water before whichever spud government that's ruling that week decides to throw up an iron curtain to non EU cunts like us.

Panzy could pick us up at the airport where locals gather "te wach da floiyin masheens" in his early 90s van/passion wagon/rape mobile and take us on the grand tour; where his grandparents were shot by our brave tommies, council estates with more horses than people, and the church where he lost his anal virginity to father O'Cunt as a choir boy.

Then off to meet the affable, happy go lucky drunken natives we all love so much.

To make to better let's go during Gold Cup week when half the tinkers descend onto my patch in Cheltenham to beat each other up, launder money, vomit in the street and generally behave like the scum bag pieces of shit they are

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I genuinely think we should arrange a CC piss up over the water before whichever spud government that's ruling that week decides to throw up an iron curtain to non EU cunts like us.

Panzy could pick us up at the airport where locals gather "te wach da floiyin masheens" in his early 90s van/passion wagon/rape mobile and take us on the grand tour; where his grandparents were shot by our brave tommies, council estates with more horses than people, and the church where he lost his anal virginity to father O'Cunt as a choir boy.

Then off to meet the affable, happy go lucky drunken natives we all love so much.

To make to better let's go during Gold Cup week when half the tinkers descend onto my patch in Cheltenham to beat each other up, launder money, vomit in the street and generally behave like the scum bag pieces of shit they are

Anything as long as we don’t have to put up with him wheezing into his fucking rusty, Guinness stained old saxophone made from his grandads Royal Enfield 303 that blew up in his face during the Easter Rebellion in 1916.

22 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Anything as long as we don’t have to put up with him wheezing into his fucking rusty, Guinness stained old saxophone made from his grandads Royal Enfield 303 that blew up in his face during the Easter Rebellion in 1916.

If Roops comes on and starts off about the Enfield .303 not being at the Easter Rebellion and goes on about what weaponry the Fenians used and who was there, you'll only have yourself to blame! 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If Roops comes on and starts off about the Enfield .303 not being at the Easter Rebellion and goes on about what weaponry the Fenians used and who was there, you'll only have yourself to blame! 

I still get vexed when war films have Germans circa 1939/44 blazing away with MG42s. There's a clue in the name, fuckin 42

Rant over.

51 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Soppy cunt. Panzys grandad was shot for cowardice on the Somme a few years earlier

44 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I know Gypps but I just can’t help it. Try to guess where she is.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Shit machine gun. Barrel warp. 

You won't get your Vickers in a twist.

try running 100 metres with the Vickers, engage the enemy from the front, then the sneaky cunts attempting to left flank you. Oh and then the Republic Thunderbolts above

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, ratcum said:

try running 100 metres with the Vickers, engage the enemy from the front, then the sneaky cunts attempting to left flank you. Oh and then the Republic Thunderbolts above

British people 🇬🇧 of your age measure distances in yards Herr Oberst. Only Germans and other Eurotrash talk about metres. I could claim that you have given yourself away but your undying love for our enemies is well documented, mostly by your good self. 

May your bratwurst be infected by Chinese bat meat and the flies from a thousand Syrian camels call your anal passage home, you dirty traitor. 😁