CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tractors on main roads...for miles...and miles..

Jiggerycock

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

No need for Mr(s) Roops to bother its self identity. The Fox has penetrated the hen house, made his escape and left a shedload of ruffled feathers behind. 😀

It's hard to believe you were kicked out of The Filth. You've fooled everyone, including me, into falsely believing that you are a complete fucking idiot, with a gob bigger than his brain. Surely such powers of deception made you an invaluable undercover operative?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

I admire your style, Mono, it's like you've been simultaneously possessed by Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Littlejohn, Quentin Letts and Jacob Rees Mogg. 

You're legion. Let me know if you ever run on an EDL ticket in a local election in Norfolk, I can buy you at least 600 votes.

I played cricket with Letts many years ago. He was totally fucking shit and a massive bell end

Gloucester MP Richard Graham, however, was a seriously good batsman and a thoroughly decent chap

Stick that up your arse @Earl of Punkape

20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I played cricket with Letts many years ago. He was totally fucking shit and a massive bell end

Gloucester MP Richard Graham, however, was a seriously good batsman and a thoroughly decent chap

I see Letts as that 'Shane Warne-wannabee' leggie 'cept without the charisma....or talent....bowling nothing but donkey-drops which the batsman has a look at, first ball, convinced it's full of hidden malice, realising it isn't, then hooning it all round the park thereafter.

....and I bet he doesn't get his round in afterwards either, the chiselling twatter!

Rees-Mogg on the other hand? Chris Tavare in specs!

• Like 1

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
On 26/02/2020 at 00:53, judgetwi said:

A road with a 60 mph limit is a dual carriageway. There’s no queue of traffic behind any tractor. 

In short........bullshit, never happened.

There are thousands of them. Tweed donning, lamb fat dribbling, tractor driving Oxfordshire has them everywhere,  indicated by the white sign with black strip.

9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I can swing a bat. Can't play cricket but I can swing a bat 

12 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

They're waiting for their EU subsidy to arrive - some of these cunts are down to their last Range Rover

Farmers don't use Land/Range-Rovers any more, they're for downsizied urban wankers and silly fucking women with horse trailers; they have racks for yoga mats and school bags fitted as standard (no tow-bar though).

Bicycles cause far more hold ups than farming, get a bike, overtake the queue and you'll find a whole peloton of pricks with their arses in the air and hatred in their eyes. They have every right to get in the way and they want you to know it.

52 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Farmers don't use Land/Range-Rovers any more, they're for downsizied urban wankers and silly fucking women with horse trailers; they have racks for yoga mats and school bags fitted as standard (no tow-bar though).

Most of my farming cousins still use them. Discos seem to be the favourite now.

2 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Old Discos are great until they fall apart, then it's Mitsubishi/Toyota/Nissan (except for Shoguns, they're for dids).

I used to trade-plate 4*4s around the country... 50/50 whether any of LR's products would make it home without some catastrophic failure.

TBH trade plating 4x4s at 85mph  does not tell you much about how those same cars will perform at 5 to 15 mph along a muddy track with a horse trailer or a trailer full of logs behind it or indeed how it will perform when Jullian or Massie are driving to the hunt along Lodmore Lane.

3 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Old Discos are great until they fall apart, then it's Mitsubishi/Toyota/Nissan (except for Shoguns, they're for dids).

I used to trade-plate 4*4s around the country... 50/50 whether any of LR's products would make it home without some catastrophic failure.

Very true HoC. The go to 4x4 in the most vehicle unfriendly ie deserts, mountainous regions etc. worldwide is the Toyota Landcruiser and has been so for at least 15 to 20 years. Land Rover are not even on the same planet apart from the actual Defender old school Land Rover. Range Rovers are just an overweight, overpriced status symbol for “Look at me” cunts to pick up their little darlings on the school run. 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Very true HoC. The go to 4x4 in the most vehicle unfriendly ie deserts, mountainous regions etc. worldwide is the Toyota Landcruiser and has been so for at least 15 to 20 years. Land Rover are not even on the same planet apart from the actual Defender old school Land Rover. Range Rovers are just an overweight, overpriced status symbol for “Look at me” cunts to pick up their little darlings on the school run. 

Handy for getting out of a muddy field at Henley or Ascot though.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Toyota Landcruisers are for Taliban scum or Middle Eastern Arabian terrorists and paedophiles.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Toyota Landcruisers are for Taliban scum or Middle Eastern Arabian terrorists and paedophiles.

Also the conveyance of choice for semi-evolved Africans who like to bomb around their dusty shitholes waving around Kalashnikov's and machetes like spasticated apes at feeding time.

• Like 1