CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tractors on main roads...for miles...and miles..

Jiggerycock

Bimbling about the place at 20 miles an hour (cock in one hand, dog-eared copy of Farming Weekly in the other),  on a road with a 60 mph speed limit, oblivious to the seething mass of frustrated fellow-road users stretching out behind them.

Other than  Remainers, is there another group of people with such an exaggerated sense of self-entitlement?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Bimbling about the place at 20 miles an hour (cock in one hand, dog-eared copy of Farming Weekly in the other),  on a road with a 60 mph speed limit, oblivious to the seething mass of frustrated fellow-road users stretching out behind them.

Other than  Remainers, is there another group of people with such an exaggerated sense of self-entitlement?

Cyclists 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
13 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

A road with a 60 mph limit is a dual carriageway. There’s no queue of traffic behind any tractor. 

In short........bullshit, never happened.

37 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

A road with a 60 mph limit is a dual carriageway. There’s no queue of traffic behind any tractor. 

You realise that Roops is now busily searching the internet for all A Roads with 60mph speed limits, and seeing if any have single carriageways and if any are found,  she will list all if them to challenge the veracity of your claim. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You realise that Roops is now busily searching the internet for all A Roads with 60mph speed limits, and seeing if any have single carriageways and if any are found,  she will list all if them to challenge the veracity of your claim. 

You're a fucking spastic Gyppo. But I do love you a bit.

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

A dual carriageway on national speed limit, as long as there’s a central reservation, has a 70 mph limit. Without a central reservation it’s 60 mph, the same as a single carriageway on national speed limit. So to conclude - you’re talking bollocks.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You've clearly never driven your mobility scooter outside of the confines of whatever Godawful East-End slum you call home.

• Like 8

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

The oracle of knowledge strikes again.

The saddest thing of all is that I had you figured for an ex copper-turned taxi driver. You ridiculous blow-off.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me. I appreciate there are not many national speed limit roads in inner London, but I reckon you must have been on that speeding course I did before Christmas.

Guest Monaco Slim
On 26/02/2020 at 00:53, judgetwi said:

dual carriageway is 70mph limit.

20 minutes ago, Monaco Slim said:

I'd happily sell off our farm land and just import all our food to put those cunts out of business, we're a services economy anyway. British food is SHIT

I admire your style, Mono, it's like you've been simultaneously possessed by Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Littlejohn, Quentin Letts and Jacob Rees Mogg. 

You're legion. Let me know if you ever run on an EDL ticket in a local election in Norfolk, I can buy you at least 600 votes.

• Like 1

Guest Monaco Slim
14 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Only if there’s a central reservation, otherwise it’s 60mph. Getting nicked in Wales for doing 68mph taught me this shitcunt rule.

The only reason you would be in wales is if you were shagging sheep

Guest judgetwi
22 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

No need for Mr(s) Roops to bother its self identity. The Fox has penetrated the hen house, made his escape and left a shedload of ruffled feathers behind. 😀

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

No need for Mr(s) Roops to bother its self identity. The Fox has penetrated the hen house, made his escape and left a shedload of ruffled feathers behind. 😀

So it was all a cunning plan to wind people up was it? How stupid do I feel now! There was me thinking you’d made one of your trademark ignorant and un-informed comments!

“Bullshit - never happened”.

• Like 2