CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

Guest 'eavensabove
12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Before this Covid I used to cough to cover up a fart. Now I fart to cover up a cough. 

Don't waist your breath coughing, Gyps. Next time yer fart, blame a hedgehog. 

19 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, you bought your brother and cousin into the mix, did you not?

By the way you pompous prat you've just broken one of your own fucking rules. 'Rool whatever' - family? You gonna go in the cooler?

I was well aware of the consequences. What was said in courts called mitigation by a defence barrister.

Dickhead.

27 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

By the way you pompous prat you've just broken one of your own fucking rules. 'Rool whatever' - family? You gonna go in the cooler?

I was well aware of the consequences. What was said in courts called mitigation by a defence barrister.

Dickhead.

Which rule have I broken then? Presumably you had the common sense to check before shooting off your retard mouth.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Death to all with non-regulation hair, Herr Ratster!

12046925_10154249194559097_8016199166754

other than serial Olympic let down Kriss Akabusi, I can't think of anyone less deserving of oxygen than one of these fucks CB. I'd rip his spleen out through his urethra and use it to smother his children.

37 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Dickhead.

Fight fire with indifference MC. It worked for the Mayor of Dresden..

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Which rule have I broken then? Presumably you had the common sense to check before shooting off your retard mouth.

Fuck your rules. I break em don't make em. And fuck yourself while you're at it. 

You have no common at all in that ivory tower....

Reminds me of the mayor of Aachen.

Edited by Major Cunt
Stoned

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

other than serial Olympic let down Kriss Akabusi, I can't think of anyone less deserving of oxygen than one of these fucks CB. I'd rip his spleen out through his urethra and use it to smother his children.

The spleen is too small, even to smother a child with. It's the liver you'd want - far larger with a good texture for forming an airtight seal. 

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Death to all with non-regulation hair, Herr Ratster!

Bottom left is defiantly a Turkish looking fucker. I originally posted that pick as an hilarious reply in some topic I can't be arse to look up. Killa, the gent, kindly used it as his avatar ever since. The blokes a right cunt IMO

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The two at the top would only fuck each other. The two at the bottom would be limited to getting underage tornado bait pregnant in the back of a 20 year old Camaro.

If I could only beat the shite out of one of them.. it would definitely be top left.

Bottom right is error Reptile/ Turd stabber. 100%

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
40 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The spleen is too small, even to smother a child with. It's the liver you'd want - far larger with a good texture for forming an airtight seal. 

Hook-out the entrails via the nasal passage. It was good enough for the Ancient Egyptians, albeit that the body was already dead. The remnants can then be tossed into The Nile, for the god Sobek. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
CLAPPING FOR THE NHS

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Fuck your rules. I break em don't make em. And fuck yourself while you're at it. 

You have no common at all in that ivory tower....

Reminds me of the mayor of Aachen.

Like hell it does...Jeez I'm talking to a 12 year old.

On 19/05/2020 at 14:36, Mrs Roops said:

Having removed your account I wasn't too surprised to see that you have since made two attempts in as many days to register a membership to The Corner. You were sorta banned so I do not expect to see another application until the 2nd June. Any further attempt to sneak in will double the expulsion period.

Edit

Just to pile on the misery and humiliation I did some hard-core forensic stuff for fun and I found that you and erroreptile404 were indeed the same.

Having been part of Erics Cartel,when he introduced this fuck wit into the fold I wasnt pleased and left to greener pastures in the clique,he was a sorry little weirdo who loved his games and touched his nob one to many times for my liking,ratty will back me up with this. On behalf of the clique and the cartel i offer up @Frank for both of are groups injustices ,do as you will Roops.

Offers still there for a finger blast in my Biffa wagon.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Having been part of Erics Cartel,when he introduced this fuck wit into the fold I wasnt pleased and left to greener pastures in the clique,he was a sorry little weirdo who loved his games and touched his nob one to many times for my liking,ratty will back me up with this. On behalf of the clique and the cartel i offer up @Frank for both of are groups injustices ,do as you will Roops.

Offers still there for a finger blast in my Biffa wagon.

It's all been centralised now Snowy. It's just me, Killer and half a dozen privateers with no particular loyalty. I miss Decs. Our mutually assured destruction scenario was working out quite well.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's all been centralised now Snowy. It's just me, Killer and half a dozen privateers with no particular loyalty. I miss Decs. Our mutually assured destruction scenario was working out quite well.

You could of fucking said you slag. Im out here alone wondering who is my group,like a lost fucking sperm,fat cunt.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Snowy said:

You could of fucking said you slag. Im out here alone wondering who is my group,like a lost fucking sperm,fat cunt.

You're always welcome. Stinking fucking brummie skip diving twat.

You're in the fold. Try and log in more than once every 18 months.

On 20/05/2020 at 20:15, Witheredscrote said:

Come on now Stibbly. Admit it, you just don't like anybody. I sure you would be 'more at home' conversing with newts. 

Bonjour Withers. What the fucks going on down your facon?

I've just seen it kicking off again on the news, bricks and rockets at the old bill. I'll give you that, those yellow vests no how to protest and we could learn from that.

Welcome back and fuck off, obviously!

On 20/05/2020 at 22:48, ratcum said:

that Susie Dent off Cuntdown MC, I'd eat her verruca shavings and no mistake

I'm with you there, Ratters. She's got something about her, probably absolute filth. Give me Rachel Riley though, I know she's a three wheeler, but I'll make an exception in her case.