CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sportsmen and women who make shapes with their hands

Cuntybaws

24 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Weren't the Lancia Delta Integrales so rust prone they eventually had to stop selling them in the UK and in right hand drive due to complaints?

The Beta was the nail in Lancia's coffin. Delta Integrale are keenly preserved by enthusiasts and prized by collectors. They did rust like bastards though. Just not as badly as Beta coupes.

Guest Stoolstabber500
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Beta was the nail in Lancia's coffin. Delta Integrale are keenly preserved by enthusiasts and prized by collectors. They did rust like bastards though. Just not as badly as Beta coupes.

It seemed par for the course for old Italian and French(shit) cars then again some British cars were renown for being rust buckets too in the BL era.

4 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

It seemed par for the course for old Italian and French(shit) cars then again some British cars were renown for being rust buckets too in the BL era.

Lancia is part of the FIAT group, which stands for “Feex eet again Tony” in Italian.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Birds? They're a bunch of ugly lezzers.

The wimmins England team captain was asked the other night after they got beat by Spain whether Coronavirus precautions ie playing in an empty stadium had affected their performance? “ Not at all” she replied. “ The spectator ban don’t start till next week, and we’re shit anyway.”

• Like 2

On 14/03/2020 at 10:40, King Billy said:

The wimmins England team captain was asked the other night after they got beat by Spain whether Coronavirus precautions ie playing in an empty stadium had affected their performance? “ Not at all” she replied. “ The spectator ban don’t start till next week, and we’re shit anyway.”

Birds football is always played in empty stadiums.....average league gate is less than 1500.  Fucking joke.

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
On 20/03/2020 at 20:26, camberwell gypsy said:

'Birds' rugby are getting 11000 gates in some matches.

Nothing more than the morbid curiosity of fat northern homemakers who have been permitted to leave the cooker while the husband is fishing. 'Ave you erd abowt them girls that do roogbey'.

The previous evening she was punched  to oblivion because she let his pie filling cool to an inadequate temperature and he'd had 37 pints on his way home from the shed.

This is the north.

5 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Nothing more than the morbid curiosity of fat northern homemakers who have been permitted to leave the cooker while the husband is fishing. 'Ave you erd abowt them girls that do roogbey'.

The previous evening she was punched  to oblivion because she let his pie filling cool to an inadequate temperature and he'd had 37 pints on his way home from the shed.

This is the north.

Excluding Cheshire obviously...

9 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

This is the north

3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Excluding Cheshire obviously

Obviously. For Cheshire read 37 pints of spunk.

11 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

This is the north.

Well these northern fat homemakers travel well, considering that the matches are "Down in dat dere Loondon' 

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Well these northern fat homemakers travel well, considering that the matches are "Down in dat dere Loondon' 

The lezzers are moderately less hairy in the south

• 1 month later...
Guest 'eavensabove
On 09/03/2020 at 12:40, Cuntybaws said:

Pictures speak louder than words, so I’ve chosen Gareth “Chimp” Bale and Ellen White as the exemplars of this abject form of fuckwittery. (Yes, I know, women’s football isn’t a proper sport, but as it was just International Women’s Day and the removal of the “tampon tax” is imminent, why not, eh?)

HkQjGhW.png

You’ll notice the absence of that skeletal Somalian chancer Farah, as he does not deserve the oxygen of further publicity. (The only time I’d give that cunt oxygen is if he was actually on fire.)

I blame Harvey Smith.

harvey-smith-Q118858.jpg

• 4 months later...
On 09/03/2020 at 20:40, Cuntybaws said:

Pictures speak louder than words, so I’ve chosen Gareth “Chimp” Bale and Ellen White as the exemplars of this abject form of fuckwittery. (Yes, I know, women’s football isn’t a proper sport, but as it was just International Women’s Day and the removal of the “tampon tax” is imminent, why not, eh?)

HkQjGhW.png

You’ll notice the absence of that skeletal Somalian chancer Farah, as he does not deserve the oxygen of further publicity. (The only time I’d give that cunt oxygen is if he was actually on fire.)

So what sign do we all have to learn now Gareth is moving back to White Hart Lane? I’m going to suggest it’s a 21st Century version of Loadsamoney. I’m sure @Cuntybawsis delighted to have Mr Bale back, he’s on record as a huge fan. 

14 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

So what sign do we all have to learn now Gareth is moving back to White Hart Lane? I’m going to suggest it’s a 21st Century version of Loadsamoney. I’m sure @Cuntybawsis delighted to have Mr Bale back, he’s on record as a huge fan. 

The Welsh are not my favourite nationality - but then again, who is?