CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tight Cunts With Loads Of Money

Ape™️

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Talking of some of the worst posters on the site,  here’s another. Fuck off Drew, you pathetic piece of shit.

lol.

Go easy uncle ape, vulnerable flids like drew can't really leave their hovels that much so the poor cunt can't lurch down to the Co-Op for his usual breakfast of 3 cans of Strongbow and a litre of Vodka. I much preferred him as an incoherent drunk sitting in three days worth of pre-shitted Y-Fronts. 

• Like 1

On 13/06/2020 at 17:55, Ape™️ said:

My elderly mother lives in an expensive part of Surrey, in a large house on a road where properties change hands for well over a million. Her immediate neighbours are a retired doctor and a retired British Airways 744 captain. Despite her age she still does a fair bit of work in her large garden, and as a consequence she subscribes to the local council garden waste bin - this costs about £60 a year. She always tries to fill it up on a Thursday night ready for collection Friday morning, and her ex-pilot neighbour kindly puts the bin out for her as her drive is quite long. However, it has now come to light that her kind neighbour has been using her green bin to shove his own garden waste in, because he’s too fucking tight to get his own. The cheeky cunt actually came round last Thursday afternoon and took the bin, without permission, and filled it to the brim. My mum went to put some waste in it and discovered it missing. She made a loud exclamation and the sheepish cunt came round and offered a grovelling apology. Absolute wanker.

Why are you so fucking boring? Start growing up and look over your existential overgrown hedge at the outside world. Next time the recycling van comes jump in and do us all a favour with your trivial bullshit. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Why are you so fucking boring? Start growing up and look over your existential overgrown hedge at the outside world. Next time the recycling van comes jump in and do us all a favour with your trivial bullshit. 

I like the cut of your jib, however ape is a seasoned member and will not appreciate this insult, tread carefully...

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Have you ever thought about why you’ve never had any friends? I think maybe you should.

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

I like the cut of your jib, however ape is a seasoned member and will not appreciate this insult, tread carefully...

Ed it’s becoming increasingly more apparent that we are destined to be at loggerheads and that pains me no end.

7 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I’ve briefly reviewed the posts you’ve made since your arrival on CC, and feel you should perhaps ask yourself the same question. I would also love to know what possessed you to choose such a fucking stupid user name. Finally - get an avatar, you stupid cunt.

lol. LOL etc. etc.

Fuck off.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I’ve briefly reviewed the posts you’ve made since your arrival on CC, and feel you should perhaps ask yourself the same question. I would also love to know what possessed you to choose such a fucking stupid user name. Finally - get an avatar, you stupid cunt.

lol. LOL etc. etc.

Fuck off.

What exclamation did your mother make was? Was it something like GOLLY, GOSH. Or was it "I am very cross!"?

30 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Does any of this shit even make sense to you? Give it a fucking rest.

24 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Pen is permanently at rest. Its life has no purpose. 

It’s desperately trying to elicit a response from me, but I simply ignore anything it says. It’s a fucking idiot.

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Considering you know my address why don't you come round later. I'll get the kids to take a photo of me choking the life out of you.

Sad cunt.

It seems obsessed with you Stubbers - make sure you give it a good kick in its travesty of a man made cunt too.

18 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Have a like. I was banned by old flabby bits Ma Roops, for nothing other than suggesting some blokes mother ( i think he goes under the name of Monkey or something equally silly) was a bit of a thot when in her youth.  Not even remotely offensive and old Ma Roops has picked on me again. I thought this was a cunting of cunts site. Anyway i'll be seeking counselling as a result and hope to be a better person.

Cunts. 

You're a mincing puff Saucepan.

32 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Have a like. I was banned by old flabby bits Ma Roops, for nothing other than suggesting some blokes mother ( i think he goes under the name of Monkey or something equally silly) was a bit of a thot when in her youth.  Not even remotely offensive and old Ma Roops has picked on me again. I thought this was a cunting of cunts site. Anyway i'll be seeking counselling as a result and hope to be a better person.

Cunts. 

I didn't report you anyway. I can't even remember your original post. 

Now that I'm sober I can  see the real point of this nom. and it has nothing to do with Grandma Apes garden waste bin, it is purely jealousy that the neighbour is a real pilot who has actually flown an aeroplane and Ape stands in the middle of field wearing his replica Topgun jacket and RayBans, fiddling with his joystick whilst looking skywards at a piece of plastic that's got as much lift as Camberwells' tits.

39 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Now that I'm sober I can  see the real point of this nom. and it has nothing to do with Grandma Apes garden waste bin, it is purely jealousy that the neighbour is a real pilot who has actually flown an aeroplane and Ape stands in the middle of field wearing his replica Topgun jacket and RayBans, fiddling with his joystick whilst looking skywards at a piece of plastic that's got as much lift as Camberwells' tits.

You’re never sober, you fucking idiot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Cunts. 

...and that's another 48 hours off-site plus a further 48 for trying to be a smart-arse.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Thanks for the mammaries.