CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bianca Williams

ChildeHarold

14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This vile, lying, chancing cunt has just been banned for refusing to say who was driving at the time other offences were (allegedly) committed.

Bianca Williams banned from driving and given 18 penalty points

The report doesn't say what the 11 penalty points she already had on her licence were for. Perhaps it was "Smelling of foreign food" or "Possession of curly black hair and thick lips"?

Another race grifter looking to capitalise on the old "Black can do no wrong" card. 

I don't live in London, but I can't imagine anyone driving from Maida Vale into The City, not if they wanted to arrive there anytime time this century. So if the tube is a quicker and more efficient route, why is she claiming she can't use it? Surely it's not in case she gets recognised as a 'sleb?

I wouldn't be able to differentiate between Denzel Washington and the vast majority of apes who stink the underground up, so she's clutching at straws if she thinks anyone would be able to pick an absolute fucking nonentity such as herself out of a crowd of enraged silverbacks.

udJERE5MlNNAOfSp2pfeCAQ7SHyWqY.jpg

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This vile, lying, chancing cunt has just been banned for refusing to say who was driving at the time other offences were (allegedly) committed.

The report doesn't say what the 11 penalty points she already had on her licence were for. Perhaps it was "Smelling of foreign food" or "Possession of curly black hair and thick lips"?

I saw a report about this bint moaning that her championship ambitions were crushed as a result of this horrible judgement.

It must be a fascinating perspective on life to be so adored, so pandered to and supported into a certain - dare I say "privileged" - lifestyle that the very concept of consequences for your actions becomes so alien to the point that you're still arguing that your status as a celebrity sports person should exempt you from the established laws of the land.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Roadkill said:

...the very concept of consequences for your actions becomes so alien to the point that you're still arguing that your status as a celebrity should exempt you from the established laws of the land.

See also Katie Price, just for racial balance.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

See also Katie Price, just for racial balance.

There is every likelihood that after getting two coppers the sack you would become something of a safari trophy with a price on your head. Clearly, her driving behaviour is an extension of the general attitude that sums up this sort of culture and background and shows the colossal problem facing our police generally keeping our streets safe. Be ready for the return of Shamima another one of my favourite persons under Starmer. 

15 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

There is every likelihood that after getting two coppers the sack you would become something of a safari trophy with a price on your head. Clearly, her driving behaviour is an extension of the general attitude that sums up this sort of culture and background and shows the colossal problem facing our police generally keeping our streets safe. Be ready for the return of Shamima another one of my favourite persons under Starmer. 

Shamima must have a couple more imaginary dead babies by now. She was alright in the 70s when she used to sit by the fire with Schnorbitz and tell funny stories on the telly at Christmas.

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Shamima must have a couple more imaginary dead babies by now. She was alright in the 70s when she used to sit by the fire with Schnorbitz and tell funny stories on the telly at Christmas.

Dead babies ain't as funny as they once were!

Woke has ruined everything that used to keep us chuckling.

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The only thing “she” carries around is a set off cock & balls that wouldn’t look out of place hanging off some giant Paleolithic beast

It’s got me thinking. (1) How would he be impregnated? (2) A ‘conventional’ delivery via the Jap’s must smart. (3) Can you have Caesarian halfway down the shaft? That’s my nights sleep fucked now. lol…etc.

On 06/12/2023 at 22:09, Stubby Pecker said:

The only thing “she” carries around is a set off cock & balls that wouldn’t look out of place hanging off some giant Paleolithic beast

A classic. I'm quite sure we haven't heard the last from dear old Bianca. She's probably the gift that will keep on giving in 2024, just like the brown Indian termite. By the way his charming billionaire step-grandad is advocating the average Indian worker isn't working hard enough to continue the economic miracle that has made India so generous to his extended family and should be aiming at a 70 hour week. Hopefully Suneconomics won't catch on here. 

On 04/12/2023 at 22:22, Roadkill said:

I saw a report about this bint moaning that her championship ambitions were crushed as a result of this horrible judgement.

It must be a fascinating perspective on life to be so adored, so pandered to and supported into a certain - dare I say "privileged" - lifestyle that the very concept of consequences for your actions becomes so alien to the point that you're still arguing that your status as a celebrity sports person should exempt you from the established laws of the land.

It's little Mick... It's little Mick... It's little Mick, little Mick, little Mick.

It's little Mick... It's little Mick... It's little Mick, little Mick with the massive dick.

On 15/12/2023 at 23:58, Decimus said:

It's little Mick... It's little Mick... It's little Mick, little Mick, little Mick.

It's little Mick... It's little Mick... It's little Mick, little Mick with the massive dick.

Deco old chum!

There seems to be nascent rehabilitation of former media whore and alround revolting Cockney slag, Jade Goody. Candidates infinitely more deserving present themselves e.g. Mr. Paul 'Blobbie' Blobel and Mr. Otto Dirlewanger.

Thoughts?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ratcum said:

Deco old chum!

There seems to be nascent rehabilitation of former media whore and alround revolting Cockney slag, Jade Goody. Candidates infinitely more deserving present themselves e.g. Mr. Paul 'Blobbie' Blobel and Mr. Otto Dirlewanger.

Thoughts?

🎵Dirlewanger-wanger, dirlewanger-wanger, wanger, dirlewanger-wanger, dirlewanger-wangerrrrrrr..🎵

-Kevin Rowland. 1981.

• Like 2

On 04/12/2023 at 21:56, Cuntybaws said:

"Being provocatively black within 12 yards of a banana vendor"

Still, there'a a load of cunts at British Affletiks (sic) CB, and they need fuckin sorting out.

31 minutes ago, ratcum said:

"Being provocatively black within 12 yards of a banana vendor"

Still, there'a a load of cunts at British Affletiks (sic) CB, and they need fuckin sorting out.

Daley Thompson was our best darkie. Just went about the business of winning stuff without worrying too much about being black.

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Daley Thompson was our best darkie. Just went about the business of winning stuff without worrying too much about being black.

It's the Yanks fault. They've got the bunch of them thinking they were all picking cotton a few generations back, so when they do achieve something they feel the need to make a statement in support of "their people". Hasn't really settled in the fact that there's a big fucking ocean between them and the Yank darkies, or that as far back as WW2 all the segregation bollocks of the Jim Crow era was heavily frowned upon by the UK population when they saw how they were treating their black GIs.

Honestly I think most of the cunts hate the colour of their own skin more than the "racists" they see in every dark corner.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's funny how they're always on the all-weather doing the muscle bit and never with the suit on giving out the orders and talking anti Russian bollocks like Fuck Face Lord Coe. The guy who fucking cashed in at the 2012 jamboree while we are still being taken to the cleaners over it.