CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kent Becomes a Car Park

Last Cunt Standing

13 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Seems to me, you jumped into the play-pen and picked up the rattle from the outset. Clearly you had no rebuttals of note. :rolleyes:

I “jumped into the play pen” to take the piss out of your latest display of shameless egomania, and you didn’t like it. Simple as that.

17 hours ago, Roadkill said:

We actually have some of the nicest beaches in the country up here. Cunt in the summer usually when the roads get blocked up with spackers hoping they'll lose a sprog to the tide by letting them play in those death trap inflatable toy boats you can get for a fiver.

Some of the beaches on the Aberdeenshire coast are absolutely stunning, and they’re usually relatively deserted because it’s ball numbingly freezing up there 360 days a year, and Aberdonians are a bunch of fucking cunts that are best avoided.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I “jumped into the play pen” to take the piss out of your latest display of shameless egomania, and you didn’t like it. Simple as that.

You jumped in for no other reason than to sate a grudge and only after ensuring the pack was there. It blew up in your face, you didn't like but all you could do was blurt out "rattled". The problem for you Ape is that your lameness precedes you.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's simpler than that. I make these cunts laugh. And you're boring.

We both know a good proportion of your likes is down to volume and quid pro quo's. Anyway, check the profile view counts which tell a different story.

9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You jumped in for no other reason than to sate a grudge and only after ensuring the pack was there. It blew up in your face, you didn't like but all you could do was blurt out "rattled". The problem for you Ape is that your lameness precedes you.

It blew up in my face? Sorry, there must be some alternate universe version of this thread, because In my version all I see is you getting your arse out over my comment about your ego-shopped photographic masterpiece. Can you explain, in layman’s terms, where and how things “blew up in my face”? 

6 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

It blew up in my face? Sorry, there must be some alternate universe version of this thread, because In my version all I see is you getting your arse out over my comment about your ego-shopped photographic masterpiece. Can you explain, in layman’s terms, where and how things “blew up in my face”? 

Good Afternoon ApeTRADE MARK:)

43 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

With a bit of luck the rotor blades of one of your malfunctioning model helicopters 🚁 will take your face off at the next convention of anorak helicopter-spotters.

You will then be able to attend Simon Weston get-togethers to discuss coping strategies.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

With a bit of luck the rotor blades of one of your malfunctioning model helicopters 🚁 will take your face of at the next convention of anorak helicopter-spotters.

You will then be able to attend Simon Weston get-togethers to discuss coping strategies.

What is your coping strategy for repressed homosexuality?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

With a bit of luck the rotor blades of one of your malfunctioning model helicopters 🚁 will take your face of at the next convention of anorak helicopter-spotters.

Don't forget that polystyrene is the glue that holds ApeTM together.

52 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

We both know a good proportion of your likes is down to volume and quid pro quo's. Anyway, check the profile view counts which tell a different story.

Darling, check the all time likes table, please release decs immediately, God knows I love Eric but him topping the leader board would be like making Joey Deacon head boy..

28 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Why certainly; whatever stung you into posting this,

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Fuck off Roops, you’re rattling like a ball bearing in one of my bean cans.

Poor Ape, the usual pattern of opportunistic indignation, denial and affected obtuseness. You must find your ego...debilitating. You must be exhausted.

On 16/07/2020 at 10:17, southerncunt said:

What’s your point?

Inane fuckwit.

His point is that you are a fucking dirt ball living in a shit country full of dirt and you regularly roll up in these posts with the sole intention of proving what everybody knows that you are a cross between a transported convict, a £10 Pom and a fucking Roo. Do us all a favour and die with your holed boots on in the outback. 

21 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Why certainly; whatever stung you into posting this,

Poor Ape, the usual pattern of opportunistic indignation, denial and affected obtuseness. You must find your ego...debilitating. You must be exhausted.

Lol you’re fucking astonishing.

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Do fuck off Jewdith. I've heard you quote many Americanisms with your love of half-backs in lycra. Such as "what you don't got a brain", especially when you're yank buddy was here. 

I probably could put a cap in your ass, but I'd obviously have to get under the wheelchair, and I doubt there's much clearance. So I'm just gonna use a claymore mine. 

I do hope that helps. You muggy, hypocritical, crippled cunt. 

My apologies Marjorie. Of course you’re not a motherfucking gangsta. They’re not going to let you into Yankland with your criminal record! Fuck me, you ain’t getting through the door mate!

Of course, being Mr Big Time, you probably have “connections” to get around that problem but you can hardly talk about that on here. Perhaps I should call you Don Marjorie from now on?

24 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

My apologies Marjorie. Of course you’re not a motherfucking gangsta. They’re not going to let you into Yankland with your criminal record! Fuck me, you ain’t getting through the door mate!

Of course, being Mr Big Time, you probably have “connections” to get around that problem but you can hardly talk about that on here. Perhaps I should call you Don Marjorie from now on?

Jewdy, Jewdy, Jewdy. Its quite a simple process, well it used to be prior to the jihadists plane exploits. You fly to Canada then cross the border via car or coach. Mind you, if they do catch you it's a return flight to blighty. Regardless of my role in a criminal conspiracy I'm a changed man, but the Yanks aren't too interested in that. 

Mind you, I could always get Frank to make the crossing in his imaginary yacht. 

No need to thank me, but do seriously consider joining Alcoholics Anonymous.