CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC shit scared lily-livered cunts

Neil

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Exactly. America was on fire most of last year and all anyone heard about it was how hard done by the "protesters" doing the looting and arson were. Then a few thick cunts get the bright idea to break into the Capitol and suddenly the word "riot" starts getting thrown around. The side that spent the last four years burning their own country to the ground are now insincerely holding out their hands for unity towards the same people they declared fascists and racists.

Its all bollocks, DC. We'll have four years of blatant lies and pandering to people's feelings and any argument against it will be shot down because a bunch of internet edgelords forgot to take their autism medication and the biggest fucking diva of them all took a wobbler at the last minute.

The cunts are already desperately trying to put a spin on the fucking word "genocide" just so they can justify sucking China's dirty little cock a bit more. I might not fucking like muzzies on principle, but no cunt deserves to be thrown into a concentration camp and forced to work for the same cunts who consider them sub human. North Korea gets sanctioned to the fucking moon for their little Nazi roleplaying sessions, but China gets a pass because they make cheap, convenient shite to distract the troublesome peasants.

What I'm saying is we need to glass the shit out of the entire far east. Russia and China and their little dog North Korea. South Korea and Japan can come and park just off Ireland, but they have to stay away from the children and Australia and New Zealand can have the nuke scorched dead zones left behind, because they'd be right at home in that environment.

I notice the BBC have highlighted the colour of the victim here today...no mention of a description of the culprits which means they are certainly Feargal Sharkeys. Cunts.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-55762203

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I notice the BBC have highlighted the colour of the victim here today...no mention of a description of the culprits which means they are certainly Feargal Sharkeys. Cunts.

If one of the half dozen BLACK assailants turns out to have 1 white grandparent, this will be spun as a far right racist attack. Get ready for another 25 years of hand wringing, the new Stephen Lawrence. 

wait for the usual statements..

Promising Student > turned up at school once last year.

Aspiring lawyer > police record.

Talented rapper > had already developed a taste for younger white girls.

Lit up a room > crack pipe accident.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If one of the half dozen BLACK assailants turns out to have 1 white grandparent, this will be spun as a far right racist attack. Get ready for another 25 years of hand wringing, the new Stephen Lawrence. 

Promising Student > turned up at school once last year.

Aspiring lawyer > police record.

Talented rapper > had already developed a taste for younger white girls.

Lit up a room > crack pipe accident.

I bet Doreen Lawrence has already got her House of Lords speech ready for the next time a white kid does a black kid. Regardless of circumstances, the twisted cunt will paint it as a "damning indictment" of Britain's "institutionally racist" society and all blacks must be immediately given 500 grand in cash from the public purse and blanket immunity from prosecution to compensate them.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I bet Doreen Lawrence has already got her House of Lords speech ready for the next time a white kid does a black kid. Regardless of circumstances, the twisted cunt will paint it as a "damning indictment" of Britain's "institutionally racist" society and all blacks must be immediately given 500 grand in cash from the public purse and blanket immunity from prosecution to compensate them.

That's exactly what they want. An income handed to them without having to work. And freedom to rape, kill and bounce about grabbing their crotches screaming 'BIIIAAATCH NIGGA MUTHAFUCKA' into microphones. 

36 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

To be fair (which burns me, as I fucking hate the BBC) they don't actually mention colour at any point, they've just printed a picture of the victim.

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Actual quote: "He had an infectious laugh that lit up the room whenever he was in it."

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

He might beat that new black one, who doesn't look that fucking hard to me.

He will however be allowed to be hard. The white male Avengers will now be emasculated to make way for Captain Tits and Miss Muslim, or whatever.

Thor : fat useless joke.

Captain America: black.

Tony Stark : dead.

Hulk : prancing around in reading glasses, being polite and non-threatening.

All other white cunts : subservient to Captain Tits.

At least DC had the sense to restore Superman's status as best of all time in 'Justice League'.

On 19/07/2020 at 22:28, Eric Cuntman said:

The tortoise was the best death at the hands of 'Mr Chinnery'.

The Kes sketch was good. I feel sorry for the pylon. 

On 19/07/2020 at 22:28, Eric Cuntman said:

The tortoise was the best death at the hands of 'Mr Chinnery'.

Don't forget the cow in childbirth with watching schoolgirls. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Neil said:

These cunts have a story today where 400 wedding guests were rumbled by the old bill flouting Covid rules,it happened in Stamford Hill and rather than just saying that Charedi Jews were involved and what a bunch of cunts they are it just states that Stamford Hill is home to the largest group of yids in the country.Now imagine that if it were 400 of any other race or group whether they would have stated that? Would they bollocks! .They would have faced outrage and accused of racism wouldn't they?

Cunts

Judgetwi is rumoured to be holed up in the honeymoon suite of the Mount Sinai bed and breakfast at Golders Green, with his mail order Israeli bride /ladyboy and a months supply of doner kebabs.

6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I wouldn't mind it if they would just listen to my letters and host a chainsaw death match between Chris Evans and Gary Lineker. Value for money and all.

Linekers ears would be gone quicker than you could say “Full valet please Fatty” 

• 7 months later...

From the BBC website front page about Jimmy Greaves, who's passed away today: 'He is Tottenham's record goalscorer and a member of England's winning squad in 1966'.

No shit! It's as though it's been specifically written to educate teenagers or the latest lorry load or rubber dingy arrival of BO-infused illegal immigrants coming to Kentish waters. 

As with all BBC 'news', it's formulated for a minority while its majority takes a backseat.

Fuck off BBC.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

From the BBC website front page about Jimmy Greaves, who's passed away today: 'He is Tottenham's record goalscorer and a member of England's winning squad in 1966'.

No shit! It's as though it's been specifically written to educate teenagers or the latest lorry load or rubber dingy arrival of BO-infused illegal immigrants coming to Kentish waters. 

As with all BBC 'news', it's formulated for a minority while its majority takes a backseat.

Fuck off BBC.

Jimmy who?

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Fuck off BBC.

What do they say about death coming in three's: Greaves, Norm McDonald and now Boycee. 

On 19/09/2021 at 13:01, Wolfie said:

Fuck off BBC.

Indeed. I'm hardly surprised that they failed to mention him co-hosting the hugely popular 'Saint and Greavese' show as the timid banter would have the hemp trouser wearing, economic migrant flag waving snowflakes desperately emailing whatever muff diver heads that department.

At the age of 40 I've suddenly become a bigoted dinosaur who's old school British values don't fit the narrative. Well, The Boy Buggering Corporation can suck my dick as I don't pay a license fee anyway.

What the fuck can they do anyway? When you've already done a healthy serving of porridge a fine is hardly a deterrent.

Fuck em, and the kikes too!

Edited by Major Cunt
I've dedicated the last few months to tracking Frank, but to no avail, despite handing out numerous fivers to the rent-boys of the West End in the hope of a lead!
  • Like 3

46 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Indeed. I'm hardly surprised that they failed to mention him co-hosting the hugely popular 'Saint and Greavese' show as the timid banter would have the hemp trouser wearing, economic migrant flag waving snowflakes desperately emailing whatever muff diver heads that department.

At the age of 40 I've suddenly become a bigoted dinosaur who's old school British values don't fit the narrative. Well, The Boy Buggering Corporation can suck my dick as I don't pay a license fee anyway.

What the fuck can they do anyway? When you've already done a healthy serving of porridge a fine is hardly a deterrent.

Fuck em, and the kikes too!

Good morning Major. Great news that you’ve now become a bigoted dinosaur at last. We’re a dying breed mate. I myself have been diagnosed with acute tinfoil hat syndrome, complicated by also being genetically a thicko. My consultant Prof. Roops BS has informed me that there are no treatments available at present and her word is good enough for me. She has tried treating my condition with massive doses of factcheckers but these have unfortunately only exasperated my condition.

Anyway, welcome back and fuck off.

• Like 1