CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nihal Arthanayake

Jiggerycock

33 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Threatening to kick me out now ducky? You do realise that i’m a member of the Tribe of Israel (well,  according to “past events”). We know you middle class fake lefties hate the Jews but lobbing me out would be a bit obvious wouldn’t it? Why, even my old nemesis, Herr Oberst, would have a little weep to himself don’t you think? But he can take a bit of piss taking, unlike you and your little fag hag gang. 

You don’t mind little boys insulting you about the state of your underwear, your alleged vagina and your alleged menstrual problems but get a challenge and some cunt ripping the piss and you  can’t handle it. Chuck me off then. You’re a bottler, out of your depth. Total bullshitter.

You are not paying attention to the issue at hand. Incidentally, your alleged, "challenges" are simply recycled insults and put-downs authored by others. For some reason you've beguiled yourself in thinking that your "challenges" have more impact than anyone else's. Be that as it may, you've just talked yourself onto the Mod Q. Any post which includes revisiting old grievances will not see the light of day.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Threatening to kick me out now ducky? You do realise that i’m a member of the Tribe of Israel (well,  according to “past events”). We know you middle class fake lefties hate the Jews but lobbing me out would be a bit obvious wouldn’t it? Why, even my old nemesis, Herr Oberst, would have a little weep to himself don’t you think? But he can take a bit of piss taking, unlike you and your little fag hag gang. 

You don’t mind little boys insulting you about the state of your underwear, your alleged vagina and your alleged menstrual problems but get a challenge and some cunt ripping the piss and you  can’t handle it. Chuck me off then. You’re a bottler, out of your depth. Total bullshitter.

You dirty little bastard.

You’re not going to be here much longer as you consume yourself in your cesspool of depravity.

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You are not paying attention to the issue at hand. Incidentally, your alleged, "challenges" are simply recycled insults and put-downs authored by others. For some reason you've beguiled yourself in thinking that your "challenges" have more impact than anyone else's. Be that as it may, you've just talked yourself onto the Mod Q. Any post which includes revisiting old grievances will not see the light of day.

I know you're a bit challenged in the IQ department so I'll explain this in simple terms. Checkmate, Jewdith! 

I wouldn't worry about it too much, just get the Israeli embassy involved or channel the spirit of Golder Mayer. 

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Dear oh dear. So you've hitched a ride on the Anti Judge bandwagon now? Very shoddy behaviour, but totally predictable form for you. Fuck off and concentrate on your fifty shades of grey E Book or whatever’s lubing you up this week.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Dear oh dear. So you've hitched a ride on the Anti Judge bandwagon now? Very shoddy behaviour, but totally predictable form for you. Fuck off and concentrate on your fifty shades of grey E Book or whatever’s lubing you up this week.

Hey, mind the gap as you jump from one wagon to the other.

15 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Hey, mind the gap as you jump from one wagon to the other.

I think you’ll find that I have never jumped on the anti Judge wagon. I find the Judge to be one of the best contributors to the site. I also find you to be one of, if not the worst. Happy to clear that up for you.

Fuck off.

14 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

That's not what he is doing wrong .. his problem is that he is trying to riding UK standard 4' 8" gauge wagons on Irish 5'3" gauge track and bouncing on the sleepers.

Tuck your cock back in your thong and fuck off freak.

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

I think you’ll find that I have never jumped on the anti Judge wagon. I find the Judge to be one of the best contributors to the site. I also find you to be one of, if not the worst. Happy to clear that up for you.

Fuck off.

I've never suggested otherwise. A lot of things that you "find" tend not to bear close scrutiny...:rolleyes:

• 3 years later...

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1840576/BBC-presenter-has-too-many-white-colleagues

Good old Nihal has decided to let the world know that working with too many whiteys in his TV licence funded role at the BBC is bad for his mental health, lol. It's only taken 20 years or so of leeching off the licence fee payers (reportedly on 150k per year) for him to realise this. What a fucking cunt. 

What about the poor colleagues who've had to put up with the smell of his stinking curry lunches and farts everyday. The BBC will most likely give him a pay rise and employ some darkies... @Eddie, let's apply.

6 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1840576/BBC-presenter-has-too-many-white-colleagues

Good old Nihal has decided to let the world know that working with too many whiteys in his TV licence funded role at the BBC is bad for his mental health, lol. It's only taken 20 years or so of leeching off the licence fee payers (reportedly on 150k per year) for him to realise this. What a fucking cunt. 

What about the poor colleagues who've had to put up with the smell of his stinking curry lunches and farts everyday. The BBC will most likely give him a pay rise and employ some darkies... @Eddie, let's apply.

The BBC is about to cull many of its news staff to save money. I’ll wager those who get to stay have had a decent touch of the tar brush. At least those watching in Lun-Don will appreciate watching follow ethnics, not those far right, White devils who’ve subjugated and oppressed them for centuries 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The BBC is about to cull many of its news staff to save money. I’ll wager those who get to stay have had a decent touch of the tar brush. At least those watching in Lun-Don will appreciate watching follow ethnics, not those far right, White devils who’ve subjugated and oppressed them for centuries 

The BBC is embarrassing, they only started calling Hamas a terrorist organisation the other day after people complained. I've got a feeling Huw Edwards will return... identifying as Indian, presenting the 6 o'clock news as Sue Edwards, sporting a wig and dress and then leaving afterwards with his new black dwarf husband. 

49 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

If you get a presenting job, you could ask Lenny Henry for his old ‘JYTV’ Joshua Yarlog outfit. He’s decided that doing racial stereotypes is bad now that he’s already earned 20-30 million quid from it. 
 A bit like that Dinklage cunt…

‘I’ve spent the last twenty years earning tens of millions playing dwarves. Now I’m rich I’ve decided that it’s offensive for dwarves to play dwarves and no other dwarves are allowed to earn from it anymore.’

I’d like to let the little cunt loose in a field, give him a few hundred yards and then when he thinks he’s free, release a leopard.

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you get a presenting job, you could ask Lenny Henry for his old ‘JYTV’ Joshua Yarlog outfit. He’s decided that doing racial stereotypes is bad now that he’s already earned 20-30 million quid from it. 
 A bit like that Dinklage cunt…

‘I’ve spent the last twenty years earning tens of millions playing dwarves. Now I’m rich I’ve decided that it’s offensive for dwarves to play dwarves and no other dwarves are allowed to earn from it anymore.’

I’d like to let the little cunt loose in a field, give him a few hundred yards and then when he thinks he’s free, release a leopard.

With a tiddler his size, a weasel would do the trick

On 30/11/2023 at 22:00, Eric Cuntman said:

I was thinking he might be a good scalp for a feisty Jack Russell. But I would like to see his little face looking back over his shoulder to see a leopard bearing down on him. 

Or his lifeless corpse in its jaws as it effortlessly leaps 10 feet up the nearest acacia 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Or his lifeless corpse in its jaws as it effortlessly leaps 10 feet up the nearest acacia 

It’s the Rolls Royce of big cats. Perfect balance and proportions. Balanced between speed and strength to bridge the gap between lions which are hard as nails but not particularly quick, and Cheetahs which are fast as fuck but can’t fight off much more than a disinterested hyena. 
 Prettiest big cat has to be the Mountain lion/Puma/Cougar. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s the Rolls Royce of big cats. Perfect balance and proportions. Balanced between speed and strength to bridge the gap between lions which are hard as nails but not particularly quick, and Cheetahs which are fast as fuck but can’t fight off much more than a disinterested hyena. 

We were lucky enough to see leopards on 3 separate occasions on our honeymoon in Sri Lanka 

The perfect predators and most cat like of cats

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I saw lions in the wild in South Africa some years ago Eric; they're awesome beasts and much bigger than you might think. On the same trip (about 5-6 weeks in total, in 2003), I almost got eaten by a shark, having swam in a little cove near Cape Town called Fish Hoek bay. A vivid wild animal experience I hope never to repeat, I was bodyboarding/swimming in a black wetsuit on a fairly calm day when people on the nearby raised bank started shouting "get out of the water!", so rather than stay still like you're supposed to, I hit the panic button and fucking smashed it back to shore. When I got to the beach, a "grey shadow about twice the size of you" apparently swam underneath me, briefly following me for a few seconds, had a little sniff, and decided I wasn't food. It took me more than 12 years to get back into the sea, including the UK.

Last summer I swam with one of my dogs to the farthest buoy and back at Seaton beach in Devon (about 50-60m out, it's deep with a shelf), which is still part of my therapy to conquer my fear. It's not the water or currents which scare me (though I have a healthy respect for both); it's what might be lurking beneath. The temperate south west UK has perfect conditions for the existence of great whites, and with global warming and marine life generally migrating north, it's only a matter of time before they're here. I'm aware Pen lives near the Devon coast and I'm optimistic he'll become the UK's first fatal great white shark attack victim, based on the large predator's penchant for giant starfish.

• Like 2