CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Seat Toledo Servicing

Guest FuckOff

24 minutes ago, FuckOff said:

Who the fuck is EC? and Fuck all in my inbox!
Only Admin and Moderators have permissions to look up IP addresses, Roopsy once confirmed my general area as being where  I stated, so unless Roopsy or other admin or mods are risking a serious data breach, you can again, fuera coño

Christ you're thick. He sent your details to MY inbox. They have of course been forwarded to the Operation Grange SIO.

Guest FuckOff
25 minutes ago, Frank said:

A, see your PM. And see 2809. And route map A7/nx34. 

OK, when you are close, I'll give you a wave. Cunt.
I thought you didn't want to communicate any more? 

1 minute ago, ratcum said:

I don't wear glasses CB

We should have a lads night out in Beirut. It'll be a blast

It's a lovely country, Ratty. Skiing in the morning, scuba diving in the afternoon, and not an earwig to be seen.

10 hours ago, FuckOff said:

Who the fuck is EC?

10 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Er, Eric Cuntman would be my guess...

10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Its an abbreviation for Eric Cuntman. 

OK, and thanks for the heads up .(I'm new here)

Jesus wept.

It's not you though cunt unless you live in Devon? ICANN and  https://enom.rdap.tucows.com/domain reveal a lot if you know exactly where to look? 
I would not think that the board owners would like a detailed account of their stats published, and I would never do that as an owner of four web-sites.

You're barking up the wrong tree. Over time The Corner has passed through four different owners. You've stumbled on a previous proprietor. If you do your homework you'll see the site's servers, hosts and current proprietors are registered stateside. The present owners are shielded by a digital brass plate job - a necessary precaution considering the number of nut-jobs around.

11 hours ago, FuckOff said:

I know Roopsy, I have a PhotoFucket account but the cunts watermark the images now. I do have another but I beleive it may drop ads. so I'll spare you that.
I could of course upload them from one of my own web-site URLs,  but then another cunt like myself would spam the fuck out of it!

Well, if you know this and bearing in mind your experience of owning URL's, websites and forums why are you bitching about bandwidth, adverts, watermarks and SD cards? Colour me incredulous but there are aspects to you that lead me to think that you haven't got a freaking clue.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You're barking up the wrong tree. Over time The Corner has passed through four different owners. You've stumbled on a previous proprietor. If you do your homework you'll see the site's servers, hosts and current proprietors are registered stateside. The present owners are shielded by a digital brass plate job - a necessary precaution considering the number of nut-jobs around.

Well, if you know this and bearing in mind your experience of owning URL's, websites and forums why are you bitching about bandwidth, adverts, watermarks and SD cards? Colour me incredulous but there are aspects to you that lead me to think that you haven't got a freaking clue.

There are also aspects to him that lead me to think that he's a nobhead.

14 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I doubt it too. I had a look around Dosbods today, and quickly concluded that it’s a massive pile of shit. Truly dreadful. 

There's a lot of boring wafflers on there. XYY is about the only CC style poster. But to a much lower standard of cunting than we have practiced and excelled at. It's why RK and myself were fucked off so quickly. We actually began posting respectfully and politely. He immediately went on the offensive, tried to bully the newbies, and when we put him in his place, we were eliminated. Speaks volumes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I wonder if he’ll swallow his pride, accept that he can’t behave the way he has been and make an effort to integrate into the complex CC environment.

Hes certainly not intellectually challenged, I'll give him that. However what it boils down too is just another Salty. Like somebody said "fit in or fuck off". 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There's a lot of boring wafflers on there. XYY is about the only CC style poster. But to a much lower standard of cunting than we have practiced and excelled at. It's why RK and myself were fucked off so quickly. We actually began posting respectfully and politely. He immediately went on the offensive, tried to bully the newbies, and when we put him in his place, we were eliminated. Speaks volumes.

Maybe a gang of us should register on there and cause mayhem 

On 08/08/2020 at 08:24, FuckOff said:

OK, when you are close, I'll give you a wave. Cunt.
I thought you didn't want to communicate any more? 

118 attempts to engage the audience, and only 3 nibbles. 

I admire your persistence. Any normal person would have realised that they were truly awful and quietly withdrawn.

As stated before, you are nothing. The votes are in. You are not desired here. Go back to your Fisher Price My First Forum and leave proper cunting to us adults. There’s a good lad.