CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Seat Toledo Servicing

Guest FuckOff

8 minutes ago, FuckOff said:

Just checking with all of these bullshitters around.
Where have you dived apart from the murky UK waters?

I  was on holiday with some friends about 8 years ago in Madeira. They decided they wanted to dive. I reluctantly went along. Fucking fell in love. As soon as I got back i did the went online and did the in water and out water at a club in Gatwick. 

If I go to the coast, dont matter how fucking cold the water is , I'll do some snorkeling. 

Guest FuckOff
1 minute ago, southerncunt said:

Try and think of a few broader insults aimed at Australians. You lot drink more fosters than we do, it’s hardly drunk here.

And it is 750 am here, you ignorant, pig shit thick fuckwit. 

Fosters, I wouldn't drink that pisswater anyway!

And it is 750 am here, you ignorant, pig shit thick fuckwit.

Now now Bruce, you're now beginning to show your true colours, a bit more eloquence please.

25 minutes ago, FuckOff said:

Any other SCUBA divers here?

I’ve been a muffdiver for many a year

Ive spent all my money on muffdiving gear

The goggles, the snorkel, the muffdiving tank

If I’m not out muffdiving

I’M HAVING A WANK!

Fuck off. lol etc.

Guest FuckOff
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

"I've been a muff diver for many a year, and I've spent all my money on muff diving gear."

Ever dive Silfra?

Muff divers used to launch from the picture rails, but modern architecture precludes that now.
Shaved, unshaved, runway, what's your preference?

1 minute ago, FuckOff said:

Fosters, I wouldn't drink that pisswater anyway!

Now now Bruce, you're now beginning to show your true colours, a bit more eloquence please.

When will you show yours? Or are you a big noting multi lingual snorkelling antique tractor enthusiast in real life?

You must bring the house down in civilised company.

• Like 1

Guest FuckOff
1 minute ago, southerncunt said:

When will you show yours?

WYSIWYG I think is the modern parlance. 
I must admit to dining out on the Lamborghini thing with folk thinking that I own a countach or similar until, like here, I announce that it's a 1954 crawler tractor.
Don't think too badly of me SW, attack sometimes is the best defence.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I had an R33 Skyline a while back. Bought it at the Japanese import auction at Tilbury Dock. Serious piece of kit in its day but the interior was exactly like a Nissan Sunny, cheap and plasticy but prices for decent ones are going through the roof recently. R34 prices are already going for mental money.

Sadly they've become the go-to car for Fast and Furious wannabes and anime fans who think they can "drift". Both parties inevitably end up either crashing them or "modding" them with obnoxious shit like boot-filling subwoofers, engine-destroying turbos installed by clueless twats and badly installed body kits that inevitably cause corrosion to the point that they lose all value.

They don't make them anymore and the stock ones that are still around tend to live very short lives thanks to the majority of wankers who think they can make them better by fucking about with them.

Guest FuckOff
4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Not overly fussed on the hair front, to be honest, as long as the actual goods don't look like a stamped bat.

I watched it yesterday...Steve-O is Gnarly Where he inverts himself and gets his ballsack stapled over his knob to be called 'the Turtle' 

Guest FuckOff
7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Sadly they've become the go-to car for Fast and Furious wannabes and anime fans who think they can "drift". Both parties inevitably end up either crashing them or "modding" them with obnoxious shit like boot-filling subwoofers, engine-destroying turbos installed by clueless twats and badly installed body kits that inevitably cause corrosion to the point that they lose all value.

They don't make them anymore and the stock ones that are still around tend to live very short lives thanks to the majority of wankers who think they can make them better by fucking about with them.

I've got a Nissan too!

It's a 1985 Nissan patrol that belonged to my late FIL.
It's been sitting in a field  almost next to the tractor. This may be next years summer project to restore.
Or maybe my poor old 1982 Santana series 3 LandRover that too is abandoned and covered in moss that needs yet another gearbox.
Earlier this year I did make a start on a 1991 Suzuki Vitara that is now semi restored.
When Roopsy stumps up for a bit more bandwidth I'll post up photos...

7 minutes ago, FuckOff said:

I've got a Nissan too!

It's been sitting in a field  almost next to the tractor. This may be next years summer project to restore.
Or maybe my poor old 1982 Santana series 3 LandRover that too is abandoned and covered in moss that needs yet another gearbox.
Earlier this year I did make a start on a 1991 Suzuki Vitara that is now semi restored.

Christ.

Guest FuckOff
12 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

Christ.

Exactly! That's what I think when I see them all on a daily basis.
Oh! and there four Mitsubishi Monteros, a self loading dumper truck and a JCB 3CX sitemaster.
FFS

32 minutes ago, FuckOff said:

I've got a Nissan too!

Don't forget to weld the scaffold poles to the sills on the vitara. They fall over without stabilisers. Nissan patrol's were fun. Boingy bouncy ride, like those boxy old Mazda pick-ups with the 4 speed column shift.

6 hours ago, FuckOff said:

I've got a Nissan too!

How exciting! Come on “Roopsy” - let FuckFace have some more “bandwidth“! Or alternatively, explain to the fucking tedious cunt that he should use a picture hosting site and post links to his fascinating Nissan pictures, like pretty much every other forum on the planet. 

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

How exciting! Come on “Roopsy” - let FuckFace have some more “bandwidth“! Or alternatively, explain to the fucking tedious cunt that he should use a picture hosting site and post links to his fascinating Nissan pictures, like pretty much every other forum on the planet. 

As an ‘educated’ member, you might want to tidy up a little on your punctuation. Good morning. 

9 hours ago, FuckOff said:

...When Roopsy stumps up for a bit more bandwidth I'll post up photos...

I thought you said you used to own a forum...

Firstly, I do not own the site, secondly this has nothing to do with bandwidth nor the hosts and lastly, either follow instructions volunteered by @Ape™️ or alternatively embed your images by linking from The Corner's gallery like this,

large.Femdom-Woman-Slaps-Man-in-Face.jpg

The gallery allows you to post an unlimited number of images.