CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Beirut port storage cunts

Earl of Punkape

16 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Trump may not be a politician but he knows what sells. I think his strategy is to let the Dems make arseholes of themselves, like they did the other day with a piss poor attempt at an ambush on Attorney-General William Barr during a congressional hearing and in the 8 weeks on the run up to the election will saturate the airwaves with pictures of rioting Democrat supporters and Joe Biden with Nancy Pelosi's hand shoved up his arse. The mantra "If he can't handle a debate, how is he going to protect America" is going to resonate with the anti-China faction and this will be bolstered if the Chinese put out peace feelers over the next several weeks which Trump will no doubt paint as a resounding foreign policy victory.

Biden is ahead in the polls but personally, I think Trump already has this won.

I don't know which world you are living in. Trump is dead in the water whether he wins or loses .. he is behaving like a child in a sweetshop. His family and hangers on will fuck it up for him. Winning will only put off the inevitable for a short while. Corvid19, BLM he has fucked up on both of them.

24 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I don't know which world you are living in. Trump is dead in the water whether he wins or loses .. he is behaving like a child in a sweetshop. His family and hangers on will fuck it up for him. Winning will only put off the inevitable for a short while. Corvid19, BLM he has fucked up on both of them.

We'll see.

4 hours ago, Neil said:

I worked in Lloyds of London when I left school,the lutine bell was only ever rung when royalty visited.I learned how to get pissed,write a betting slip and how to play cards in the year that I was there,the rest of the time I wasted.Quite a laugh though having the fully dressed up doorman having to open the door for a spotty 16 year old every day.

There were quite a lot of regulars from your business, frequenting the gambling arcades of Oxford Street during the day and strippers emporiums, such as Toppers at night, just off the main road. Were many of your work mates late from lunch breaks? It would be mostly people from the City banks but I know there were quite a few from Lloyd’s. 

6 hours ago, Neil said:

Not banking,Lloyd's was the insurance capital of the world,we used to underwrite claims.One of the first claims I handled I had to ask the boss what 'emasculated' meant as it stated that the motorcycle rider was emasculated by the handlebars of his bike!,shredded his bollocks i'd have understood.

Haven't you heard of 'The emasculation of the slaves'?  

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

One of the more effective character assassinations currently against Trump is being conducted by The Lincoln Project. Why this resonates so well is that the pressure group is funded by Republicans who cant stand the orange man for bringing America and the GoP into disrepute.

They went after Trumps inner circle straight after the election in a bid to isolate, and decapitate. The likes of Roger Stone, Cohen, General Jim Mattis, ect, but it didn't have the desired effect. 

The Mueller report was total bollocks, and Biden's financially taking it up the arse from the Chinks, which is open knowledge. 

Sadly Americans are fucking thick, so place your bets ladies and gents. 

4 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I don't think it will come to military action but I do think Trump is biding his time until about six weeks before the election or he can drag Biden into a debate before launching the most vicious character assassination in history.

I think it'll be too late. If he had another couple of months I think he'll swing it. It would give him enough time to get the Chinese by the balls (economically speaking) and squeeze. 

Tbh: will Biden live through a whole term? He's what, 78?

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think it'll be too late. If he had another couple of months I think he'll swing it. It would give him enough time to get the Chinese by the balls (economically speaking) and squeeze. 

Tbh: will Biden live through a whole term? He's what, 78?

I don't think he has any intention of completing a term if he wins. I suspect the Democrat plan all along has been to get a black woman into the White house by default. I know it sounds a bit far fetched but I think he'll step down after a few months in office "due to ill health" so his expected running mate Kamala Harris can take over and serve nearly a full term giving her the time to complete Muslim Obama's destruction of the US economy.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I don't think he has any intention of completing a term if he wins. I suspect the Democrat plan all along has been to get a black woman into the White house by default. I know it sounds a bit far fetched but I think he'll step down after a few months in office "due to ill health" so his expected running mate Kamala Harris can take over and serve nearly a full term giving her the time to complete Muslim Obama's destruction of the US economy.

Never trusted Obama. Not since it emerged that he'd deliberately kept his middle name, Hussein, a secret in the run up to the election. His gobshite, racist wife was the real trouser wearing president anyway. 

Say what you like about George W Bush, but at least he knew how to keep his missus quiet. I can't even think what her name is, let alone remember her having public opinions on shit that had fuck all to do with her.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never trusted Obama. Not since it emerged that he'd deliberately kept his middle name, Hussein, a secret in the run up to the election. His gobshite, racist wife was the real trouser wearing president anyway. 

Say what you like about George W Bush, but at least he knew how to keep his missus quiet. I can't even think what her name is, let alone remember her having public opinions on shit that had fuck all to do with her.

Michelle Obama is nearly as bent as Hillary Clinton. She has a very shady network of friends that pulls more strings than the Freemasons. Jussie Smollett being a prime example.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Michelle Obama is nearly as bent as Hillary Clinton. She has a very shady network of friends that pulls more strings than the Freemasons. Jussie Smollett being a prime example.

That Jussie Smollett thing was the catalyst for my hatred of her. The little prick attempts to have a couple of innocent, random white men locked up by making up a racist attack. And this fucking bitch makes a phone call and has the (extremely serious) charges disappear... corrupt, racist cunt. And she's a man. You can see her cock in that picture.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That Jussie Smollett thing was the catalyst for my hatred of her. The little prick attempts to have a couple of innocent, random white men locked up by making up a racist attack. And this fucking bitch makes a phone call and has the (extremely serious) charges disappear... corrupt, racist cunt. And she's a man. You can see her cock in that picture.

I wonder how she really feels about her daughter getting fucked senseless by a British white bloke? Something tells me Daddy isn't happy especially after what we did to his old man during the Mau Mau uprising.

3 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I wonder how she really feels about her daughter getting fucked senseless by a British white bloke? Something tells me Daddy isn't happy especially after what we did to his old man during the Mau Mau uprising.

Rory Farquarson is the unfortunate fellows name, and he is spared the indignity of the Obama breakfast table by the simple fact that he’s obviously an employee, not a boyfriend. He’s a useful cover story, with more chance of landing a MOBO award than he is getting his cock anywhere near Malia. 

2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Rory Farquarson is the unfortunate fellows name, and he is spared the indignity of the Obama breakfast table by the simple fact that he’s obviously an employee, not a boyfriend. He’s a useful cover story, with more chance of landing a MOBO award than he is getting his cock anywhere near Malia. 

Looks like Lady Obama has fallen for Mellors.....

Malia Obama pictured kissing British boyfriend Rory Farquharson | Metro News

3 hours ago, White Cunt said:

There were quite a lot of regulars from your business, frequenting the gambling arcades of Oxford Street during the day and strippers emporiums, such as Toppers at night, just off the main road. Were many of your work mates late from lunch breaks? It would be mostly people from the City banks but I know there were quite a few from Lloyd’s. 

Lunch breaks were endless,1 o'clock in the Three Tuns and that was usually that,strippers in the pub at Bow that I can't remember the name of (The John H Stracey? I think I might have made that name up but I'm sure it had something to do with boxing) and then fall asleep on the train and end up in Southend seven stops past home.Happy fucking days.

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

The ex pres wasn't a big fan of the British Empire yet headed up one even more insidious and disrespectful towards every other nation. I believe he even had Churchill's bust removed from the black house.

12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The ex pres wasn't a big fan of the British Empire yet headed up one even more insidious and disrespectful towards every other nation. I believe he even had Churchill's bust removed from the black house.

The cunt had it put in a broom cupboard. The first thing Trump did when he got to the Oval office was have it put back. 

16 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Same thing happened in the Chinese port of Tianjin a few years back. Less ammonium nitrate but the explosion was more powerful because it was being stored with calcium carbide which is highly volatile when it comes into contact with water and acted as a detonator when firefighter's hoses attempted to extinguish an initial fire.

I remember the above explosion being reported, which I thought strange considering the Chinks either cover up or deny such incidents. The problem they had with this one was monitoring stations outside the country. As I believe it registered about a 3 on the richter scale. 

16 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Same thing happened in the Chinese port of Tianjin a few years back. Less ammonium nitrate but the explosion was more powerful because it was being stored with calcium carbide which is highly volatile when it comes into contact with water and acted as a detonator when firefighter's hoses attempted to extinguish an initial fire.

My number one favourite explosion, that.

Although this one in Beirut was fucking brilliant too:

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

My number one favourite explosion, that.

Although this one in Beirut was fucking brilliant too:

Let's hope the above are examples of what the yanks have planned for those scheming yellow chinks. Napalm raining from the sky amongst atomic frying of evey last horrible twiddlywink

• Like 1

Can you believe that Border Force agents apprehended 202 illegal immigrants today, a new record. Think how many millions its gonna cost to either remove, or house these backwards cunts. 

They have absolutely no idea how to behave in a first world country. Expect rape statistics to reach an all time high.

We should stick em straight on a boat back to frogland. The law clearly states you're to claim asylum at the first European country you enter. Cunts! 

Edited by Major Cunt

2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Can you believe that Border Force agents apprehended 202 illegal immigrants today, a new record. Think how many millions its gonna cost to either remove, or house these backwards cunts. 

They have absolutely no idea how to behave in a first world country. Expect  rape statistics to reach an all time high. We should stick em straight on a boat back to frogland. The law clearly states you're to claim asylum at the first European country you enter. Cunts! 

Those dingys would sink a treat, especially when using night vision gogles and a rigid raider mounted GPMG. What are 42 commando for these day other than providing fish food?

36 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Those dinghies would sink a treat, especially when using night vision goggles and a rigid raider mounted GPMG. What are 42 commando for these day other than providing fish food?

They should string mines across the Channel, renaming it "The Princess Diana Memorial Strait". As for fish food, stop fucking about reintroducing beavers to English rivers, and genetically engineer some salt water piranhas to hoover up any survivors.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Neil said:

Lunch breaks were endless,1 o'clock in the Three Tuns and that was usually that,strippers in the pub at Bow that I can't remember the name of (The John H Stracey? I think I might have made that name up but I'm sure it had something to do with boxing) and then fall asleep on the train and end up in Southend seven stops past home.Happy fucking days.

Happy days. The Three Tuns reeked of stale beer. I could swear the landlord never cleaned the cunt.