CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Russian Catering & Hospitality

Guest Weary&Disgusted

20 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

The UK should take a leaf out of Vlad's book, and stop pandering to every left-wing nonce and tranny. Shoot the cunts in the face, bury them in a shallow grave. And the fucking dinghy-monkeys with their 50-year-old children. And anyone else who vauguely pisses me off.

Its been said before, the CC membership would do a fucking better job of running this country the the incumbent lot of wankers or the opposition pretenders. 

With the statement above I reckon you'd score Minister for Equality piece of piss.

8 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Read McMafia by Misha Glenny and it will make your blood run cold. Russia is a true gangster state with huge organized crime networks integrated into the fabric of government. Putin stays in power by playing these networks off against each other and murdering any fucker who remotely expresses an interest in his job.

I wrote to Mr Putin saying that I'm after his job. He's a lovely man. He sent me a box of chocolates. It says on the box "Novichok". So they must be novelty chocolates. Yum yum.

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Apparently the family has now been able to get clearance to fly Navalny to a German clinic.  Hopefully he'll pull through, but part of me would not be surprised if the plane he was on suffered some sort of lethal engine failure halfway through the journey...

1 minute ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Apparently the family has now been able to get clearance to fly Navalny to a German clinic.  Hopefully he'll pull through, but part of me would not be surprised if the plane he was on suffered some sort of lethal engine failure halfway through the journey...

Funny how that sort of thing happens isn't it. 

A bit like that Dr Kelly, who was days away from submitting a report that would have landed Tony Blair and G.W. Bush in the dock at The Hague. One morning, he wakes up, accidentally wipes his hard drive, goes for a walk and dies.... 🤔

9 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Or the brain has already semi packed in; and they know it.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
12 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Or the brain has already semi packed in; and they know it.

Could be.  Maybe enough damage has been done to neutralise him.  

I think any future Russian opposition politicians or anti corruption campaigners are going to need to develop a bit of healthy paranoia if they want to make old bones.  It's not mental illness if there really are people out to get you.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A bit like that Dr Kelly, who was days away from submitting a report that would have landed Tony Blair and G.W. Bush in the dock at The Hague. One morning, he wakes up, accidentally wipes his hard drive, goes for a walk and dies.... 🤔

Mysteriously leaving no fingerprints on the blunt knife used to slash his wrists. Even though he didn't have gloves.  Yeah, I think they need to get someone trustworthy to take another look at that.  

1 minute ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Could be.  Maybe enough damage has been done to neutralise him.  

I think any future Russian opposition politicians or anti corruption campaigners are going to need to develop a bit of healthy paranoia if they want to make old bones.  It's not mental illness if there really are people out to get you.  

I can’t imagine a sliver of democracy in Russia taking roots without a war. Anyone brave enough to organise opposition & uprising would have to have massive US arms and funding behind them (which will never happen) or forget about it.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He got clipped by a white Fiat Uno on his way up The Grassy Knoll, didn’t he? 

56 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

He got clipped by a white Fiat Uno on his way up The Grassy Knoll, didn’t he? 

I hired a white fiat uno in Paris back in 97 I think it was. Clipped this huge fucking black limo in one of Paris' underpasses one night. Luckily, I dont think anyone noticed. I'd had a few cab savs and was probably one over the eight. But no harm done. 

15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I hired a white fiat uno in Paris back in 97 I think it was. Clipped this huge fucking black limo in one of Paris' underpasses one night. Luckily, I dont think anyone noticed. I'd had a few cab savs and was probably one over the eight. But no harm done. 

I’m surprised you found an Uno with enough Torque to pull the Caravan, Gyps. And there’s no way you’d get a Caravan round the Arc De Triomphe roundabout, so unless you’d pitched up at Versailles, I call Le Bullshit. 

On 21/08/2020 at 17:34, Stubby Pecker said:

That won't be us then. When the T-14s come rolling towards the Kraut borders guess who'll they call for help....

The Pentagon, I imagine. The British Armed Forces couldn’t stop traffic on the North Circular these days, much less The Red Army or a coked-up bunch of Spetsnaz psychopaths. Christ, you’ll be singing Rule Britannia next. 

11 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The Pentagon, I imagine. The British Armed Forces couldn’t stop traffic on the North Circular these days, much less The Red Army or a coked-up butch of Spetsnaz psychopaths. Christ, you’ll be singing Rule Britannia next. 

Just whistling the tune. Anyone caught singing the words will be shamed on social media as an arch imperialist, racist and closet paedo  

Guest Weary&Disgusted

You probably already know:  news in today from Germany claiming that Navalny was poisoned by Novichok.  In theory this should lead to a proper chill to diplomatic relations between Russia and the rest of Europe, but I doubt it will last long.  Hits overseas on old Chechen dissidents plus poisoning anti corruption campaigners seems to be almost standard practice by Russia now, with the risk that we are almost becoming blase /accommodated to these murders and attempted murders.