CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

America's imploding!

Major Cunt

9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You’re fucking obsessed pansy, give it a rest man. 

Johny mick must be shitting bricks being stuck out on a limb with no big brother to hold his wee 6 fingered hand at the big table. I’ll wager English will be dropped as an EU language soon and your intelligent politicians will be forced to learn French or kraut.

You won’t be on yer own for long though; jimmy krankie is currently fuming her lesbo pants off after being told by Westminster’s man in jockland to fuck right off on another referendum for 25 years. Most Scott’s would now vote for independence as would most English vote to get shot of ‘em (and strip their northern wasteland of cash before crushing them financially once and for all)

We’ll alway win panzyspuder, accept it

Mmm spuddy baby there's been so much winning so far ive lost count of the victories..its fascinating to watch a country eat itself though 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

4 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Mmm spuddy baby there's been so much winning so far ive lost count of the victories..its fascinating to watch a country eat itself though 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

What's your take on the EU using Article 116 of the Lisbon treaty to shut down Ireland as an illegal tax haven? Things are going to get rough after the multis have fucked off, especially as there won't be any farming industry left after Brexit either.

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

What's your take on the EU using Article 116 of the Lisbon treaty to shut down Ireland as an illegal tax haven? Things are going to get rough after the multis have fucked off, especially as there won't be any farming industry left after Brexit either.

Matters of taxation can only be changed by referendum..the multis still want to flog their wares into Europe now that you've turned yerselfs into Burundi they'll go to Europe or us ..boris is very quiet isnt he..thought he'd be out shouting for his pal ..or maybe hes waitin for the right time to announce hes takin the sub Afghanistan deal ..maybe there will be a royal baby n he can slot it in with that bit of news

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Matters of taxation can only be changed by referendum..the multis still want to flog their wares into Europe now that you've turned yerselfs into Burundi they'll go to Europe or us ..boris is very quiet isnt he..thought he'd be out shouting for his pal ..or maybe hes waitin for the right time to announce hes takin the sub Afghanistan deal ..maybe there will be a royal baby n he can slot it in with that bit of news

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Fuhrer Merkel doesn't give a toss about your referendum, she's already had Mick Martin in for a bollocking and told him the days of ripping the big boys off are over. HMRC are going to tax the multis UK profits and the US will be doing the same.

Boris isn't stupid enough to start commenting on foreign elections in the same way Trump didn't comment on ours. It's a diplomatic no no.

Once again, he can't take a shit deal. Tory MPs are already starting to revolt over the lockdown. If he sells out the ERG will pull their support and the Mogg will play kingmaker once again resulting in somebody to the right of Genghis Khan becoming PM.

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Triggered faster than a UDF man in a catholic pub with a MOD supplied stirling sub machine gun 

Triggered?..I simply did you the courtesy of replying to yer drivel spuddy baby..UDF ..ah you must mean the UDA its common knowledge they kill more of each other than filthy taigs ..why mr adair is still runnin with a price on his head..i think its nearly five euros at this stage

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Fuhrer Merkel doesn't give a toss about your referendum, she's already had Mick Martin in for a bollocking and told him the days of ripping the big boys off are over. HMRC are going to tax the multis UK profits and the US will be doing the same.

Boris isn't stupid enough to start commenting on foreign elections in the same way Trump didn't comment on ours. It's a diplomatic no no.

Once again, he can't take a shit deal. Tory MPs are already starting to revolt over the lockdown. If he sells out the ERG will pull their support and the Mogg will play kingmaker once again resulting in somebody to the right of Genghis Khan becoming PM.

We're all wondering how long bojos tongue is ..will it stretch across the Atlantic and up joes arse do ya reckon?

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

7 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Triggered?..I simply did you the courtesy of replying to yer drivel spuddy baby..UDF ..ah you must mean the UDA its common knowledge they kill more of each other than filthy taigs ..why mr adair is still runnin with a price on his head..i think its nearly five euros at this stage

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

At least they got that cunt Finucane. No Sunday dinner for him. Coveney had better watch his mouth as well.

Shankill Murals

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

At least they got that cunt Finucane. No Sunday dinner for him. Coveney had better watch his mouth as well.

Shankill Murals

I know the guy who’s house this is. It’s near the Loyalist Club in Rumfort St, off the Shankill Rd. I’ve asked Panzy to meet me in there for a drink a few times. He’s always been too busy he says. I think he’s worried that the first ‘round’ might be his. LOL

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I know the guy who’s house this is. It’s near the Loyalist Club in Rumfort St, off the Shankill Rd. I’ve asked Panzy to meet me in there for a drink a few times. He’s always been too busy he says. I think he’s worried that the first ‘round’ might be his. LOL

It would be like the old days when Lenny Murphy and the boys used to take unsuspecting Catholics to their local.

5 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

It would be like the old days when Lenny Murphy and the boys used to take unsuspecting Catholics to their local.

It’s interesting that the Islamists haven’t yet targeted Belfast or other major cities in Northern Ireland for terrorist attacks, rallies or protests.It might be an idea to house some of the mullah inspired characters on the terrorist list in the N.I province so they can be with friends.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

It’s interesting that the Islamists haven’t yet targeted Belfast or other major cities in Northern Ireland for terrorist attacks, rallies or protests.It might be an idea to house some of the mullah inspired characters on the terrorist list in the N.I province so they can be with friends.

It would cause fractions due to the stiff competition.

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Can you really imagine a gobby cunt like Anjem Choudary and his jihadi mates giving it the big one on the Shankill? Bullet, head and pig feed come to mind.

3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Y'all livin in the past man..wars over.. ..its the peacefuls ya have to watch lets hope they never learn that fertiliser does a whole lot more than make tomatoes grow

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Do you really think the UDA are going to sit still as a united Ireland is imposed by the back door and do you really believe the paramilitaries gave up ALL of their weapons?

3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

A capital idea punkers, and one I’ve advocated for sometime. Eventually the mick will be united and we’ll have to accommodate 1000s of unionists who’ll get their throats slit if they stay. Why not pack off all the curry munching Islam wallahs to a new council house in another part of the uk and we can sit back and watch them slaughter each other.

Panzy to grow a beard and start wearing a dish-dash when the other side win. I can just see the dopey cunt getting up at dawn and shouting “Alan Akbar” as he has his morning piss in the sink

14 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:
17 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Do you really think the UDA are going to sit still as a united Ireland is imposed by the back door

Don’t mention the back doors TF. Punkers is already sniffing around this nom like a potbellied pig searching for truffles.

• Like 2