CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't wear masks

ChildeHarold

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Frank’s died of Covid four times already. It could end up being his best ever pack of lies.

The covid virus would die as soon as it reaches Frank. We should all be injected with some of his DNA to kill off the virus. 

The downside is is that we'll all be buying up drainpipe chinos  and espadrilles. 

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Young Eric is only 18 shots behind on the all time leaderboard, show some respect. 

It’s a numbers game. The man’s made over 126,000 posts in the space of 19 months. That’s 14,000 posts per month with a post to like ratio of just under 22%. What does that mean? I’ll tell you it what it means, Ed. It means you should throw yourself under a bus, you stupid little cunt. 

Decimus you’re free to post. 

1 minute ago, Frank said:

It’s a numbers game. The man’s made over 126,000 posts in the space of 19 months. That’s 14,000 posts per month with a post to like ratio of just under 22%. What does that mean? I’ll tell you it what it means, Ed.. it means there’s something seriously wrong with his nut. 

Decimus you’re free to post. 

49.8 %.

better than yours. 

Just sayin'.

• Like 2

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

FFS you don't see me whining about the leaderboard and the fact that I'm hardly ever on it and when I am on it it's in 4th place and that's only for about an hour then I'm off it again. Cunts. 

You're always whining about it. You just whined about it right there. 

47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He won't even do a video appearance because of his recently acquired obesity. What a sad fat cunt.

You’ve hit a nerve there EC. I’ve become what’s known as ‘skinny fat’. The same emaciated frame with a bloated alcoholic gut. Shameful. 

41 minutes ago, Frank said:

Stupid fucking bint. 

Frank. Diana Rigg passed away today. A truly fabulous woman, both visually and abundantly talented. As one of the more culturally aware cunts on the corner, I expect you to refrain from disgusting posts like the one above.

Don’t give me reason to speak to you again.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Frank. Diana Rigg passed away today. A truly fabulous woman, both visually and abundantly talented. As one of the more culturally aware cunts on the corner, I expect you to refrain from disgusting posts like the one above.

I’m Archie’s son. Fuck off. 

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Alan Minter too. Would have won a lot more titles if he hadn't had rice paper for skin. 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Alan Minter too. Would have won a lot more titles if he hadn't had rice paper for skin. 

True. He was a good fighter but in his era cuts were a lot more of a career ended than nowadays. Even the most horrific cuts can be patched up between rounds now. I didn’t know he’d died too. Shame.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Stupid fucking bint. 

After the first embrace from you, my senses knew the look of love was in your eyes. And after we first made love our senses tingled to the touch oh how we hypnotized.

Ooh to get the feeling on and on. Ooh just to get the feeling. Holding you closer in my arms we drift together in the morning light. And when all is said and done theres only us that make it right.

Thank you.

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

After the first embrace from you, my senses knew the look of love was in your eyes. And after we first made love our senses tingled to the touch oh how we hypnotized.

Ooh to get the feeling on and on. Ooh just to get the feeling. Holding you closer in my arms we drift together in the morning light. And when all is said and done theres only us that make it right.

Thank you.

I want you. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

True. He was a good fighter but in his era cuts were a lot more of a career ended than nowadays. Even the most horrific cuts can be patched up between rounds now. I didn’t know he’d died too. Shame.

Some of my family trained at the same gym as him in his heyday. He was a bit like Cooper; eyes used to cut easily