CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sue Barkers replacement on Q of Sport

Neil

If ever there was a cunt needing properly Sutcliffed with an inordinate degree of prejudice before being Sparta-kicked through a bark-stripper, it's this magnolia-toothed, Cliff-felching fucking sow.

One can only imagine her highly discoloured and oily giblets must nowadays resemble a slobbering bulldog with a galloping yeast infection.

I want her dead.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Rev said:

If ever there was a cunt needing properly Sutcliffed with an inordinate degree of prejudice before being Sparta-kicked through a bark-stripper, it's this magnolia-toothed, Cliff-felching fucking sow.

One can only imagine her highly discoloured and oily giblets must nowadays resemble a slobbering bulldog with a galloping yeast infection.

I want her dead.

I have to admit Rev, I don't know if it's my age, covid-induced desperation, or being on here with Neil for too long, but I reckon I'd leave her with an arse like a skydiver's mouth, given half the chance. That's giving her the benefit of the doubt that it's not in that state already, mind you.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Rev said:

I want her dead.

45 minutes ago, nocti said:

I have to admit Rev, I don't know if it's my age, covid-induced desperation, or being on here with Neil for too long, but I reckon I'd leave her with an arse like a skydiver's mouth, given half the chance. That's giving her the benefit of the doubt that it's not in that state already, mind you.

You are both seemingly forgetting that the delightful Ms Barker is well past menopause and unless she is festooned in HRT patches, will in all likelihood have a fanny like the Gobi desert. The brave adventurer who chooses to inspect her undercarriage will need a skip full of KY to avert a pubic fire, and some Savlon for penile friction burns. Her giblets are alas unlikely to be oily, unless she hears Devil Woman on the Radio. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, nocti said:

Explain 'skydiver's mouth'? While I wipe the coffee I spay out off my phone 

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You are both seemingly forgetting that the delightful Ms Barker is well past menopause and unless she is festooned in HRT patches, will in all likelihood have a fanny like the Gobi desert. The brave adventurer who chooses to inspect her undercarriage will need a skip full of KY to avert a pubic fire, and some Savlon for penile friction burns. Her giblets are alas unlikely to be oily, unless she hears Devil Woman on the Radio. 

The dangers can be reduced with an oestrogen pessaries lined cock ring. A water mattress is a must.

On 22/09/2020 at 12:38, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m sure she’s a laugh with her drink in her hand...but as for anything else... I tend to agree with Dr Shipman.

On 22/09/2020 at 02:47, Rev said:

I want her dead.

I have to say Rev that you never fail to deliver. I am certain that even her closest friends and relatives couldn’t possibly disagree with a  single word of your beautifully worded, and sympathetic monologue above.☑️