CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sue Barkers replacement on Q of Sport

Neil

Can you imagine the uproar if God forbid a man was named as the new anchor?.What a wonderful opportunity for diversity to come to the fore and name Alex Scott as the favourite,hormonal and tanned.Box ticking at its finest.This cunt must have sucked more cock than Jordan to have climbed to where she is now.If it means that she's too busy to comment on Premier League football then thats partly a bonus but the fact that the cunt appears anywhere on my TV screen is a fucking travesty. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Can you imagine the uproar if God forbid a man was named as the new anchor?.What a wonderful opportunity for diversity to come to the fore and name Alex Scott as the favourite,hormonal and tanned.Box ticking at its finest.This cunt must have sucked more cock than Jordan to have climbed to where she is now.If it means that she's too busy to comment on Premier League football then thats partly a bonus but the fact that the cunt appears anywhere on my TV screen is a fucking travesty. 

Never even heard of the cunt and I would like to keep it that way.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Does any cunt even watch this shit anymore?

• Like 1

This is the most disappointing news I've heard since antiretroviral therapy arrested the runaway spread of full blown AIDS in the gay community. I can safely say that I will never watch QOS again, although since I only ever watched it once back when Willie Carson was still a team captain I doubt that will make too much of a dent in their viewing figures.

7 hours ago, Neil said:

Fucking scrap the BBC girls boarding school. 

9 hours ago, Neil said:

Hate to disappoint you Neil, but it seems Ms Scott is widely held to be a fishknuckle, having bought a house with a fellow Arsenal Ladies player years back. The only cock in that house was under the sink. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Neil said:

Who or what is Alex Scott?

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

This is the most disappointing news I've heard since antiretroviral therapy arrested the runaway spread of full blown AIDS in the gay community. I can safely say that I will never watch QOS again, although since I only ever watched it once back when Willie Carson was still a team captain I doubt that will make too much of a dent in their viewing figures.

I used to watch it when it was Bill Beaumont and Ian Botham. I switched it on last year and could only stomach 10 minutes of watching that fucking 4th rate bowler and general pain in the arse Phil Tuffnell aping it up. A pile of wank.

• Like 1

Watched by blue-rinsed old morgue cheating women who get the dust blown off their growlers by excruciatingly unfunny wanker Matt Dawson, and their John Smiths drinking husbands who think Phil Tuffnell is just as cutting edge as a casio watch. The only way I'd be moved to give a fuck if it was Lenny Henry who took the hotseat, as it would act as a constant reminder that he isn't dead yet, or at least riddled to the teeth with cancer.

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I used to watch it when it was Bill Beaumont and Ian Botham. I switched it on last year and could only stomach 10 minutes of watching that fucking 4th rate bowler and general pain in the arse Phil Tuffnell aping it up. A pile of wank.

The days when Emlyn Hughes confused Princess Anne with the jockey John Reid on the picture board are long gone..

On 17/09/2020 at 13:20, Neil said:

White female Christian presenter replaced by female black lesbian presenter......standard BBC horseshit.

They can’t help themselves.

2 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Many many years ago we had a black and white tv. I wish I had one now, so I could just turn the brightness down and not have to see all them dark people.

White man and black man were in a barbers. White man wants his head shaved completely. "I want my hair like that bald american actor, Telly. Yeah, give me a Telly."

The barber shaves his head and charges him £3. The black guy asks for a Telly as well. The barber shaves his head and charges him a fiver. When the black guy complains that the white guy was charged less the barber explained "Because colour Tellys cost more". 

Here all through covid. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
22 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

White man and black man were in a barbers. White man wants his head shaved completely. "I want my hair like that bald american actor, Telly. Yeah, give me a Telly."

The barber shaves his head and charges him £3. The black guy asks for a Telly as well. The barber shaves his head and charges him a fiver. When the black guy complains that the white guy was charged less the barber explained "Because colour Tellys cost more". 

Here all through covid. 

Just to clarify for younger members, " Telly" is probably Telly Savallas, famous as TV detective Kojak.  He famously was as bald as a cue ball.  A fantastic actor and a great bloke.  

21 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Just to clarify for younger members, " Telly" is probably Telly Savallas, famous as TV detective Kojak.  He famously was as bald as a cue ball.  A fantastic actor and a great bloke.  

The tourism film for Birmingham, the greatest voiceover of all time.

he had a full head of hair in 'On The Waterfont'.