CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Thomas the fucking tank engine

Neil

just bought my 2 year old grandson the latest Thomas comic as it had a couple of plastic toys on the front which he fucking loved,me however wanted to burn the fucking lot when upon opening said comic to read him a bedtime story came across ' 'Rajiv the tank engine,I fucking kid you not,Rajiv......I repeat Rajiv the fucking tank engine.This is fucking sacrilege, how fucking dare the snowflakes have such an effect on our fucking childhoods.I got my own back 'cos in my story Rajiv loaded too many passengers and they were hanging off of every carriage when the tracks were swept away in a mudslide and every cunt on board and the crumpled engine were never seen or heard of again!.Cunts 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Neil said:

just bought my 2 year old grandson the latest Thomas comic as it had a couple of plastic toys on the front which he fucking loved,me however wanted to burn the fucking lot when upon opening said comic to read him a bedtime story came across ' 'Rajiv the tank engine,I fucking kid you not,Rajiv......I repeat Rajiv the fucking tank engine.This is fucking sacrilege, how fucking dare the snowflakes have such an effect on our fucking childhoods.I got my own back 'cos in my story Rajiv loaded too many passengers and they were hanging off of every carriage when the tracks were swept away in a mudslide and every cunt on board and the crumpled engine were never seen or heard of again!.Cunts 

Fuck me Nelly, I was planning a nom of my own along the same lines. I caught youngest stubblet watching this shite this morning and it indeed is utter bollocks- a far cry from the morality tales as read by Ringo fucking Star.

The franchise has been bought by the chinks so now all the tiny railways throughout the land that used to do Thomas rides for the kids are no more- unless they payout to the evil slopes 

23 minutes ago, Neil said:

My God. I have a mental image of a bloodshot eye exploding over the cow catcher of a Thomas locomotive with a howling child caught in its wheels that is going to haunt me for the rest of the night. Thanks. LOL. 

2 hours ago, Neil said:

You obviously haven’t encountered Ling the Chinese Engine yet Neil. The eyes look like the headlights on an Audi TT for starters, and the vile red Engine (a crude copy of Western-designed Locomotives) keeps buying up the tracks of other engines and promising new stations in return for access. Ivan the Russian Engine meanwhile seems to spend most of his time around the water supply for some reason, suggesting his friends all have a nice cup of tea from the new lead-lined tank he has installed. 

The Fat Controller is too busy playing golf and sending Tweets.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Neil baby there arent that many that make me laff but when this plague is over and yer ever in Dublin id like to buy ya a pint

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Neil baby there arent that many that make me laff but when this plague is over and yer ever in Dublin id like to buy ya a pint

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Panzer, you won't want his Bedford Rascal coming ashore. No brass on the Emerald Isle will be safe. Plenty of peat bogs to dispose a body. 

12 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You obviously haven’t encountered Ling the Chinese Engine yet Neil. The eyes look like the headlights on an Audi TT for starters, and the vile red Engine (a crude copy of Western-designed Locomotives) keeps buying up the tracks of other engines and promising new stations in return for access. Ivan the Russian Engine meanwhile seems to spend most of his time around the water supply for some reason, suggesting his friends all have a nice cup of tea from the new lead-lined tank he has installed. 

The Fat Controller is too busy playing golf and sending Tweets.

I've noticed that the trucks appear to be the downtrodden masses. 

16 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck me Nelly, I was planning a nom of my own along the same lines. I caught youngest stubblet watching this shite this morning and it indeed is utter bollocks- a far cry from the morality tales as read by Ringo fucking Star.

The franchise has been bought by the chinks so now all the tiny railways throughout the land that used to do Thomas rides for the kids are no more- unless they payout to the evil slopes 

The only thing the post-Ringo episodes have in their favour is that they're still better than Budgie The Little Helicopter. I'd like to see a Budgie episode guest-starring Airwolf, which properly fucks that whining little cunt up big style with Hellfire missiles.