CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Disney Remakes

Cuntybaws

40 minutes ago, King Billy said:

That sounds like the new Netflix movie that Meghan and the debollocked wanker formerly known as Harry are about to start work on. It’s certainly got the zeitgeist to guarantee at least a couple of Oscar nominations. Not that difficult really as Hollywood is like a ghost town recently. Nothing whatsoever to do with the FBIs Epstein squad snooping around Beverly Hills, knocking on lots of doors.

It's 'film'. You fucking idiot.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is your daughter still doing the 'can I get' thing?

She had her phone nicked in Covent Garden last week. Some youth leaned over her table with a map asking directions, then whipped it away from under her nose. She came home in tears and the first thing I said was 'I bet he was black.. he must've been black. Black fucking bastards!' Do you know what she did, Eric? I'll tell you exactly what she did. She turned on her heel and stomped upstairs, hovered briefly on the landing, then stomped back down again. Wide-eyed with head jutting from side to side J. Lo fashion, she sized me up and down with a swirly finger and said, 'so absolutely everyone hates you dad, yourself included'. Who do I turn to?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Frank said:

She had her phone nicked in Covent Garden last week. Some youth leaned over her table with a map asking directions, then whipped it away from under her nose. She came home in tears and the first thing I said was 'I bet he was black.. he must've been black. Black fucking bastards!' Do you know what she did, Eric? I'll tell you exactly what she did. She turned on her heel and stomped upstairs, hovered briefly on the landing, then stomped back down again. Wide-eyed with head jutting from side to side J. Lo fashion, she sized me up and down with a swirly finger and said, 'so absolutely everyone hates you dad, yourself included'. Who do I turn to?

He was black though, wasn't he?

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

That sounds like the new Netflix movie that Meghan and the debollocked wanker formerly known as Harry are about to start work on. It’s certainly got the zeitgeist to guarantee at least a couple of Oscar nominations. Not that difficult really as Hollywood is like a ghost town recently. Nothing whatsoever to do with the FBIs Epstein squad snooping around Beverly Hills, knocking on lots of doors.

Netflix are in the shit at the moment anyway. The cunts let some weirdo make a movie about...

Well, here's a bit from the wikipedia page:  

The plot revolves around a Senegalese-French girl with a traditional Muslim upbringing who is caught between traditional values and Internet culture. According to the filmmakers, the film is intended to criticise the hypersexualisation of pre-adolescent girls.[3][4]

This is done by hypersexualising pre-adolescent girls.

The weirdo in question is a black Muslim female activist though, so obviously its all just a complete misunderstanding on the audience's part.

17 hours ago, Roadkill said:

There is no satisfying the modern leftist. Trying to garner popularity with them can only result in failure, because they will always find fault...

... Unless it's some shite black and white artsy silent movie of a black transgender man in high heels standing on the heads of white newborns in little SS uniforms. They'd love that. 

Actually is the new Papillons film any good cos I always thought Steve McQueen was shit and lacked charisma on the silver screen. 

8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Netflix are in the shit at the moment anyway. The cunts let some weirdo make a movie about...

Well, here's a bit from the wikipedia page:  

The plot revolves around a Senegalese-French girl with a traditional Muslim upbringing who is caught between traditional values and Internet culture. According to the filmmakers, the film is intended to criticise the hypersexualisation of pre-adolescent girls.[3][4]

This is done by hypersexualising pre-adolescent girls.

The weirdo in question is a black Muslim female activist though, so obviously its all just a complete misunderstanding on the audience's part.

Cuties. I posted about it last week RK. Nonceflix are the new propaganda arm of the woke, paedo, adrenochrome addicted Democrat Party and their Hollywood asshole supporters. Cuck Harry and his so called wife Meghan Malarkey have joined the cabal to preach the word, from their new 14 million dollar California mansion along with Barack Hussein Obama and his husband Michael who have a multi million dollar deal to produce far left propaganda films to educate the knuckle dragging basket of deplorables and show them how evil and racist they are, and how their country must be destroyed and rebuilt, to comply with the narrative they’ve decided that everyone has to live by from now on. I think the ordinary citizens will find the revolution a lot more of a lifestyle upheaval than the elite bunch of wankers who are preaching it and orchestrating it.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Cuties. I posted about it last week RK. Nonceflix are the new propaganda arm of the woke, paedo, adrenochrome addicted Democrat Party and their Hollywood asshole supporters. Cuck Harry and his so called wife Meghan Malarkey have joined the cabal to preach the word, from their new 14 million dollar California mansion along with Barack Hussein Obama and his husband Michael who have a multi million dollar deal to produce far left propaganda films to educate the knuckle dragging basket of deplorables and show them how evil and racist they are, and how their country must be destroyed and rebuilt, to comply with the narrative they’ve decided that everyone has to live by from now on. I think the ordinary citizens will find the revolution a lot more of a lifestyle upheaval than the elite bunch of wankers who are preaching it and orchestrating it.

Barack was first attracted to Michelle after noticing her massive cock. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The first Laddie.

I'll never forgive the cunt for demanding that Jussie Smollett be released without charge, after attempting to pervert the course of justice and having two random, innocent white men locked up for an assault that he staged. 

Most blacks are racists. And while there are cunts like the Obamas in positions of power, they can do as they like without consequence. 

39 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'll never forgive the cunt for demanding that Jussie Smollett be released without charge, after attempting to pervert the course of justice and having two random, innocent white men locked up for an assault that he staged. 

Most blacks are racists. And while there are cunts like the Obamas in positions of power, they can do as they like without consequence. 

Obama is the most racist President of the US in at least 50 years. The race issue in America was becoming a thing of the past until he took over. In his 8 years race riots became an every day occurrence in dozens of cities. The way the Democrats have used the projection tactic against Trump, blaming him for everything bad that happens or has ever happened, with the corrupt MSM and big tech licking their arses and pushing the anti Trump agenda is unprecedented, and yet The Donald gets up every day and still gets on with trying to make a really fucked up country a better place. Since the Chinese cunts kindly sent us the plague, I’ve spent a serious amount of time watching the antics of the left in the US and these cunts are absolutely fucking insane. Trump is going to win by a landslide next month and the Dems will still not accept the result. Their propaganda machine has been pushing the fake news that Trump is planning to cheat the vote and all the time it’s them who are actually doing that. The big Dem states are mailing out millions of unrequested ballots and changing the rules on a daily basis. There will be millions of ballots appearing after Election Day and they will all be for Sleepy Joe. Civil War is my prediction and it’s going to be messy as there are more firearms than people in the US and most of them are owned by Republicans. 

“YEEHAH!”

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Obama is the most racist President of the US in at least 50 years. The race issue in America was becoming a thing of the past until he took over. In his 8 years race riots became an every day occurrence in dozens of cities. The way the Democrats have used the projection tactic against Trump, blaming him for everything bad that happens or has ever happened, with the corrupt MSM and big tech licking their arses and pushing the anti Trump agenda is unprecedented, and yet The Donald gets up every day and still gets on with trying to make a really fucked up country a better place. Since the Chinese cunts kindly sent us the plague, I’ve spent a serious amount of time watching the antics of the left in the US and these cunts are absolutely fucking insane. Trump is going to win by a landslide next month and the Dems will still not accept the result. Their propaganda machine has been pushing the fake news that Trump is planning to cheat the vote and all the time it’s them who are actually doing that. The big Dem states are mailing out millions of unrequested ballots and changing the rules on a daily basis. There will be millions of ballots appearing after Election Day and they will all be for Sleepy Joe. Civil War is my prediction and it’s going to be messy as there are more firearms than people in the US and most of them are owned by Republicans. 

“YEEHAH!”

Meanwhile, Yanks are leaving the blue states in droves and buying homes in areas of lower taxation. Many simply have to - they are getting fucked with high  property taxes and rip off healthcare, a crucifying combination In the crumbling job market. 

On 29/09/2020 at 23:14, Cuntybaws said:

Not a tit man, then?

To be honest, I'm not a fan of the Jolie hoor Mr B, but if pushed, I'd jet-wash the lantern-jawed Pitt cunt's tubby custard out of her slobbering uterus and proper fucking bruise her bastard kidneys, then simply finish off by sitting on her missing tits, rip the fucking skin off the old fella and give the Mekon-looking cunt a proper hosing with the Rev's special chutney. 

...obviously after I'd asphyxiated the cunt and combed the vintage toffee-strings out of my arse-hairs with the Viet-Cong adopting sow's ridiculous teeth.

Hope this helps in bringing clarity to and establishing my position.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Rev said:

To be honest, I'm not a fan of the Jolie hoor Mr B, but if pushed, I'd jet-wash the lantern-jawed Pitt cunt's tubby custard out of her slobbering uterus and proper fucking bruise her bastard kidneys, then simply finish off by sitting on her missing tits, rip the fucking skin off the old fella and give the Mekon-looking cunt a proper hosing with the Rev's special chutney. 

...obviously after I'd asphyxiated the cunt and combed the vintage toffee-strings out of my arse-hairs with the Viet-Cong adopting sow's ridiculous teeth.

How are the children's books coming along?

'Viet-Cong adopting sow'... alone, worth the Nobel literature prize.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rev said:

If only you could put these sentiments to music Rev,you'd be selling out the Albert Hall for weeks.I'd like to do the same to that Rhianna sort but I'd finish by shitting on her face so she was left in no doubt that I was the one doing her a favour.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rev said:

Fucking LOL!

7 hours ago, Rev said:

Who'd have thought CC would be the medium for channeling the ghost of Barbara Cartland?

Have a like you terrible and frankly somewhat disturbing, cunt

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rev said:

Tennyson, Wordsworth, Byron and all those other cunts have got fuck all on you Rev, you potty mouthed northern savage.

• Like 1