CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Margaret Ferrier MP SNP cunt

Earl of Punkape

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Work such as this reminds us of the beauty of the English language with it’s subtle rhythms and lilting iambric pentameter. Very moving Rev, illuminating these dark days.

Why, many thanks, Dyslexo. Your humble words bring much sought after solace (and much furious mutual masturbationary revelry) to the Coitus table.

As you likely know, we hapless ginger porridge-wog Pictish wankers bask in the knowledge that you south-of-the-contrived border cunts are becoming aware of the totalitarian almost Beria-like Sapphism that is Sturgeon.

To be fair, I'd likely still squat on her goose-fat belly and shower her tit-milkless nogs in the Rev's Pla-Doh. She's a fuck-ugly failed divorce lawyer, but she's married to a bald beard to deflect from the fact that she's a screaming French Consulate-loving fucking lesbanian.

WH Auden was a cunt.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

I think I lost a little face after the fourth suicide. 

A modern tragedy, klefto. 

D'you remember that singularly sad fuck-mitten who we forever ripped the urethra out of?

I don't recall her name...only that she was too fat (and inconceivably fuck-ugly to even contemplate) to spatter her with our finest ambrosia.

Those were the fuckin days my friend.

34 minutes ago, Rev said:

A modern tragedy, klefto. 

D'you remember that singularly sad fuck-mitten who we forever ripped the urethra out of?

I don't recall her name...only that she was too fat (and inconceivably fuck-ugly to even contemplate) to spatter her with our finest ambrosia.

Those were the fuckin days my friend.

Wendy or Wanda? I remember doing a wonderful artist’s impression of the pig. Baws will know. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Rev said:

I fully acknowledged this as I wrote it fellow Cunt Billy, and took on board all the possible implications.

I recall when klefto was a much respected and valued cunt here.

What happened?

Franks glory days were alas before my time here Rev. I’m not qualified to judge him but as you’ve asked....His past escapades would, one would wrongly think carry some kudos. It seems to me that as he readily admits, nay, brags about his four suicides and subsequent comebacks, not to mention his numerous battles with terminal illness, all futile, and his ridiculous arrogance, taking into account his well documented physical and mental deficiencies, I’d hazard a guess that he’s well overdue a more relevant and up to date catchphrase. ‘I’m the best on here’ and ‘Idiot’. don’t seem to be cutting it anymore.

Oh and he’s a fucking useless cunt too.

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Franks glory days were alas before my time here Rev. I’m not qualified to judge him but as you’ve asked....His past escapades would, one would wrongly think carry some kudos. It seems to me that as he readily admits, nay, brags about his four suicides and subsequent comebacks, not to mention his numerous battles with terminal illness, all futile, and his ridiculous arrogance, taking into account his well documented physical and mental deficiencies, I’d hazard a guess that he’s well overdue a more relevant and up to date catchphrase. ‘I’m the best on here’ and ‘Idiot’. don’t seem to be cutting it anymore.

Oh and he’s a fucking useless cunt too.

You’ll getting nothing from the Revend, Billy. He knows. 

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Rev said:

Why, many thanks, Dyslexo. Your humble words bring much sought after solace (and much furious mutual masturbationary revelry) to the Coitus table.

As you likely know, we hapless ginger porridge-wog Pictish wankers bask in the knowledge that you south-of-the-contrived border cunts are becoming aware of the totalitarian almost Beria-like Sapphism that is Sturgeon.

To be fair, I'd likely still squat on her goose-fat belly and shower her tit-milkless nogs in the Rev's Pla-Doh. She's a fuck-ugly failed divorce lawyer, but she's married to a bald beard to deflect from the fact that she's a screaming French Consulate-loving fucking lesbanian.

WH Auden was a cunt.

When there was peace they supported it. When there was war they went. 

Afterwards they had another two minute silence. Cunts. 

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

You’ll getting nothing from the Revend, Billy. He knows. 

I want nothing and expect less Frank. The only part of what I posted that I really meant was the last sentence. But it’s cunts corner ffs. I’m off to South Devon in the morning with the missus and our 2 dogs. I’ve managed to get a beautiful lodge with hot tub etc. for 5 nights. I didn’t expect availability to be so limited.  I was wondering if you could PM me Pens address as I’d hate to drive all that way from London and not do him/her some harm. This could be a deal breaker/maker for us Frank. I know you’ll do the right thing.

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I want nothing and expect less Frank. The only part of what I posted that I really meant was the last sentence. But it’s cunts corner ffs. I’m off to South Devon in the morning with the missus and our 2 dogs. I’ve managed to get a beautiful lodge with hot tub etc. for 5 nights. I didn’t expect availability to be so limited.  I was wondering if you could PM me Pens address as I’d hate to drive all that way from London and not do him/her some harm. This could be a deal breaker/maker for us Frank. I know you’ll do the right thing.

You’re far too wordy for me, billy. I could never like you. 

42 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Cuntwad / Wad / Helen / Fucking council cake cunt.

NzoEQjp.png

Cuntwad. That's the CUNT. What a fucking useless shower of shite she was.

Top class memory, Mr B.

Jesus, mother of holy Cunt...she was thick as pig-shit.

21 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It is forecast to be kissing it down in South Devon exactly for the period you will be there. Things improve afterwards. 

4 minutes ago, Rev said:

Cuntwad. That's the CUNT. What a fucking useless shower of shite she was.

Top class memory, Mr B.

Jesus, mother of holy Cunt...she was thick as pig-shit.

Yes...she was descended upon like the Assyrian “as the wolf to the fold”. I remember it well. She wouldn’t be helped. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Yes...she was descended upon like the Assyrian “as the wolf to the fold”. I remember it well. She wouldn’t be helped. 

You're absolutely correct, Spotto. She was as council AF.

Even if I'd been a seasonal bassist for Jethro Tull during an unfathomingly long fallow period during the 80s on a decade-long tour of Butlins, I still wouldn't have entertained the cunt.

By all accounts, she had a cunt like a ghillie's wader...and thus, I chivalrously bowed out.

Mrs Roops always had my attention back then. Does she still tread the boards?