CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Frog Teacher Gets Le Chop

Last Cunt Standing

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Your response to what was a serious post, only confirms to me that you are more concerned about the constant flow of young Muslim men to fill the shortage in the rent boy sector, than the other side of the coin, that being an invasion  of unwashed, murderous savages. Why am I not surprised?

Fuck off fudgepacker.

A student in Japan attempted to saw his own head off after failing all his exams.He was trying to atone for bringing dishonour upon his family.Despite failure with his own decapitation he gained great kudos and respect for his act of atonement.

You should do something similar for running a massage parlour in your community.

36 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

A student in Japan attempted to saw his own head off after failing all his exams.He was trying to atone for bringing dishonour upon his family.Despite failure with his own decapitation he gained great kudos and respect for his act of atonement.

You should do something similar for running a massage parlour in your community.

I will, if you promise to meet me for lunch at my favourite Japanese sushi restaurant first. The blowfish platter is my treat. I’ll try not to kick your poncy cunt in before you collapse in agony, crying like the bitch you are. If you can’t make it, don’t worry I’ll bring you a takeaway to the homeless shelter you call home. With a bit of luck I can poison some more waifs and strays once I’ve dispatched your sorry arse to Hell.

Yours sincerely

Beelzebub.

Fuck off. lol. etc.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I will, if you promise to meet me for lunch at my favourite Japanese sushi restaurant first. The blowfish platter is my treat. I’ll try not to kick your poncy cunt in before you collapse in agony, crying like the bitch you are. If you can’t make it, don’t worry I’ll bring you a takeaway to the homeless shelter you call home. With a bit of luck I can poison some more waifs and strays once I’ve dispatched your sorry arse to Hell.

Yours sincerely

Beelzebub.

Fuck off. lol. etc.

Try some badly prepared Fugu fish next time you go...

Guest Gronda Gronda
7 hours ago, King Billy said:

I should report you for inference, but as I’m not a snivelling grass like yourself I won’t. 

What I will say however, is that you shouldn’t concern yourself about this as they were all female, and therefore of no interest to you.

Fuck Off. LOL.

In another thread, EC asked this:

"Please list all the life improving inventions and innovations that have improved and advanced the human race, and were conceived of by Afro-Caribbeans?" 

Punkape's reply was Linford Christie's penis. 

He is angry with you because you aren't stuck with a mountain of debt and a van full of bootleg DVDs and he is.

9 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Let’s flush this fraud out, once and forever. Which moor in Northumberland did your school pal shoot on, mid-October, and kindly name the appropriate gamekeeper. In your own time...Lord Fraud.

Careful now...be very careful.

• Like 1

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Let’s flush this fraud out, once and forever. Which moor in Northumberland did your school pal shoot on, mid-October, and kindly name the appropriate gamekeeper. In your own time...Lord Fraud.

Careful now...be very careful.

Bare in mind, William Close’s wife is pregnant and about to drop, so he is ‘off course.’ Name his replacement..big clue..he’s from the Central Lowlands and he is there until December. Over to you...phoney?

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Yours sincerely

Beelzebub.

Fuck off. lol. etc.

You are floundering Billy .. look out for the 65 reg Nissan Note.

13 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Blowfish is Fugu dimwit. For someone who claims to have had all the benefits of a public school education, you aren’t half fucking thick.

Up your game or Fuck Off bananabrain.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Japs are losing their edge in superior steel making craftsmanship. Shall we send them some Sheffield quality gear to improve performance?

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

Blowfish is Fugu dimwit. For someone who claims to have had all the benefits of a public school education, you aren’t half fucking thick.

Up your game or Fuck Off bananabrain.

I was about to post the same. I guess by using the word ‘Fugu’ he thought it would appeal to his mongoloid bunch of followers. But we had his measure. I’m still waiting for the fraud to inform me of the gamekeeper’s name, but he won’t, because he can’t. That’s the thing with bluffing, your match is out there and this snivelling cunt has just run into his. I’ve eaten fugu by the way...it tastes like blowfish/puffter fish, I woke up with halitosis and a smarting brown eye. Just saying.

• Like 1

On 18/10/2020 at 21:27, King Billy said:

Yours sincerely

Beelzebub.

Fuck off. lol. etc.

JohnnySaucePants 1

Dyslexic Cunt 1

Great game. 

The pre covid situation with muslims in Europe was I believe a number of countries considering banning the burka. A general tightening of police surveillance and monitoring of Mosques and the Islamic community. Actual police investigations into unlicensed Islamic schools. At least one country, Switzerland (Austria?) considering the banning of any further mosque building. Allowing for the fact that France has suffered terribly from extreme Islamist terrorist attacks, most of which could not possibly have been anticipated or prevented due to their randomness, whereas in virtually EVERY instance of such an attack in the UK, there was significant security weaknesses, or downright lack of any security at all (Manchester Arena Bombing: not a single police officer in the area at the time) possible links back to one arm of the police not knowing what the other arm was doing (Rigby) I think it ill behoves any person to have a snide go at the French over this tragedy. 

Those in glass houses.... 

On 17/10/2020 at 19:37, Eric Cuntman said:

Let's shoot all of them before they make it off the beach and find a Wilkinsons to buy cutlery.

We could mount Phalanx rotary cannons on the channel patrol boats and deploy snipers along the cliff tops at Dover to plug any of the cunts that slip through. 

Always the voice of reason, Eric, I'm all for it, but let's have some SBS patrol boats just shooting at the dinghies mid channel, it could be turned into a Saturday night tv show. Like the 'Running Man' minus Arnie, and a lot of subtitles. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The pre covid situation with muslims in Europe was I believe a number of countries considering banning the burka. A general tightening of police surveillance and monitoring of Mosques and the Islamic community. Actual police investigations into unlicensed Islamic schools. At least one country, Switzerland (Austria?) considering the banning of any further mosque building. Allowing for the fact that France has suffered terribly from extreme Islamist terrorist attacks, most of which could not possibly have been anticipated or prevented due to their randomness, whereas in virtually EVERY instance of such an attack in the UK, there was significant security weaknesses, or downright lack of any security at all (Manchester Arena Bombing: not a single police officer in the area at the time) possible links back to one arm of the police not knowing what the other arm was doing (Rigby) I think it ill behoves any person to have a snide go at the French over this tragedy. 

Those in glass houses.... 

Even if the Frogs did everything right they’d still be a nation of despicable shitbags, so who cares? 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Even if the Frogs did everything right they’d still be a nation of despicable shitbags, so who cares? 

Clearly you don't so going and fuck yourself. On the way consider why there wasn't a copper anywhere near the Manchester Arena according ti the witness at the enquiry. When he reported the bomber acting suspiciously to a private security guard he was effectively fobbed off with... 

WHO CARES? fucking attitude you mong. You fucking shit bag. It's self satisfied cunts like you who let worms like that through the net. What goes around comes around. 

Three people were stabbed at the Notre Damme Basillica today, too. They're literally going to Christian landmarks and hunting the cunts - if it were the other way around, there would have been at least twelve terrorist groups formed and one rogue state at this point.

Fucking ridiculous - and all because somehow the cunts in power think these savages will vote in Europeans to represent them once they've settled into their social housing and benefits and below-minimum-wage jobs. Up-their-own-arses, pompous fucking liberal cunts thinking they have all the answers to a cultural and religious problem that's existed for thousands of years - how many of their own people have to die before they figure it out?

Where's the benefit to any of this?

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Three people were stabbed at the Notre Damme Basillica today, too. They're literally going to Christian landmarks and hunting the cunts - if it were the other way around, there would have been at least twelve terrorist groups formed and one rogue state at this point.

Fucking ridiculous - and all because somehow the cunts in power think these savages will vote in Europeans to represent them once they've settled into their social housing and benefits and below-minimum-wage jobs. Up-their-own-arses, pompous fucking liberal cunts thinking they have all the answers to a cultural and religious problem that's existed for thousands of years - how many of their own people have to die before they figure it out?

More importantly they have defiled and committed murder at Catholic shrine.

37 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

More importantly they have defiled and committed murder at Catholic shrine.

And you have the same shit bags in our government now who wanted to bring Turkey - a country that refused to condemn the murder of the Parisian school teacher with a populist President Erdoğan who called Macron "a mad man" for saying France will "never back down from freedom of speech" - simply to undermine the EU without any regard to principle, national integrity or security or religious issues. My view is that Indians and Chinese generally integrate, they fit in well, and offer no social problems in Western countries. With muslims its different, North Africans, Arabs, Pakistanis, they NEVER INTEGRATE, THEY ARE ALL A PROBLEM. 

53 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

And you have Erdoğan and the fucking Turks praising them! Time to say to that cunt country: YOU WILL NEVER JOIN THE EU AND WE DON'T WANT YOU NATO SO FUCK OFF. 

32 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

And you have the same shit bags in our government now who wanted to bring Turkey - a country that refused to condemn the murder of the Parisian school teacher with a populist President Erdoğan who called Macron "a mad man" for saying France will "never back down from freedom of speech" - simply to undermine the EU without any regard to principle, national integrity or security or religious issues. My view is that Indians and Chinese generally integrate, they fit in well, and offer no social problems in Western countries. With muslims its different, North Africans, Arabs, Pakistanis, they NEVER INTEGRATE, THEY ARE ALL A PROBLEM. 

Changed your tune somewhat to some of your more liberal opening salvos haven't we?

35 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

And you have Erdoğan and the fucking Turks praising them! Time to say to that cunt country: YOU WILL NEVER JOIN THE EU AND WE DON'T WANT YOU NATO SO FUCK OFF. 

Turkey will never be admitted to the EU. For one, France has a highly influential ethnic Armenian population that would rather nuke Turkey than let it join. Germany doesn't want them in because they will get fucking swamped by those wanting to join their relatives among the huge Turkish population there and the Austrians still haven't forgotten the siege of Vienna in 1683 so will tell them from the outset to fuck off.

As for NATO, they won't get kicked out because they don't want Turkey signing up to a mutual defence treaty with Iran and China which would see the Chinese navy using Turkish bases in the eastern Mediterranean. Instead what will happen is that the yanks won't upgrade their F-16s which is going to leave their airforce completely fucked because they've already been kicked out of the F-35 programme.