CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.

Jake The Muss

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

KB is so well insulated in bacofoil that if he were to spurt out loud his latest missive in its entirety, the reflected energy would make those Tonga volcanoes look like farts in a bath 

He's got a point though hasn't he? In the Maelstrom of the terrifying 'Deltomicron' super strain... they get caught not giving a fuck about covid and flouting their own rules. Five minutes later the government and MSM are slithering away in the biggest reverse-ferret U-turn manoeuvre in political history.

To all the believers.. 'Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?'

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's got a point though hasn't he? In the Maelstrom of the terrifying 'Deltomicron' super strain... they get caught not giving a fuck about covid and flouting their own rules. Five minutes later the government and MSM are slithering away in the biggest reverse-ferret U-turn manoeuvre in political history.

It’s no longer deadly after March, no need to even stay home, crazy bill may just be on to something the stupid cunt. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

So the MSM after two years of pushing Covid 19 fear down the throats of all the masked up lemmings are rapidly moving towards their exit strategy so they can at least appear to  be on the right side of history and the fucking moronic fools who’ve believed all their false narrative without questioning a single word for two years will still not wake up to the fact that the Government and their scientific and medical overlords have lied non stop and those lies have knowingly been pushed out to the public by the fake news media. The fakestream media who’ve accepted tens of millions of pounds from the government to run ‘Public Health’ ads scaring the sheeple out of their wits and ruining millions of lives and businesses for ever. 
The Telegraphs science editor Sarah Knapton wrote yesterday ‘Scrap the unreliable daily Covid updates before people become addicted to them, say experts.’ That’s just one of many similar headlines which have all of a sudden started appearing in the last few days. Two years too fucking late you cunts. You’re not slipping out of being held to account for your actions that easily. Why weren’t any of you questioning any of Whitty and SAGEs nonsense while they through their puppet Johnson were destroying our country with their obvious (to some of us) bullshit predictions and taking away our freedom?

The games up when even GMBs Dr Shillary, ITVs fearmonger in chief who last year actually said that anyone swimming in the sea should wear a mask, now says that the NHS vaccine mandate should be scrapped.

Ideally all the MSM collaborators would be strung up from a lamp post outside their place of employment and left to swing in the wind as a warning to whoever replaces them that journalism isn’t rocket science or brain surgery. The only skill required is to tell the truth.

Dan Walker is an absolute cunt.

Let's forget that recent embarrassing episode where you were shafted and made to look like a mug by the very people you admire but could you spend a moment and enlighten us with your famed insight and grasp on reality? What do you think the UK covid death count would have been in the absence of social distancing guides, partial and full lockdowns and vaccination programmes? Finally, do you think the covid deniers and anti-vaxxers who, whilst filling the boards with bogus science and twisted narratives, nevertheless denounced the vast majority of reasonably minded people as "sheeple" and "face-nappy wearers" were in fact society's parasites who benefitted from the actions of those who had a more responsible attitude to the pandemic?

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Let's forget that recent embarrassing episode where you were shafted and made to look like a mug by the very people you admire but could you spend a moment and enlighten us with your famed insight and grasp on reality? What do you think the UK covid death count would have been in the absence of social distancing guides, partial and full lockdowns and vaccination programmes? Finally, do you think the covid deniers and anti-vaxxers who, whilst filling the boards with bogus science and twisted narratives, nevertheless denounced the vast majority of reasonably minded people as "sheeple" and "face-nappy wearers" were in fact society's parasites who benefitted from the actions of those who had a more responsible attitude to the pandemic?

The deceitful are being called to account. Your shameless hawking of the cult of covid could come back to haunt you. Those who've profited from untested vaccines may be held partially accountable for a lot of deaths in the next few years.

Try not to swallow any fanny juice on C-Wing. Most of those bull-dykes are riddled with Hepsy and HIV.😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The deceitful are being called to account. Your shameless hawking of the cult of covid could come back to haunt you. Those who've profited from untested vaccines may be held partially accountable for a lot of deaths in the next few years.

Try not to swallow any fanny juice on C-Wing. Most of those bull-dykes are riddled with Hepsy and HIV.😂

How are "the deceitful" being called to account? Based on what precisely?

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, the whole 'party-gate' debacle for starters. Those who've been enforcing restrictions and regulations on the public, yet ignoring them themselves. As for being sold an ineffective and potentially harmful vaccine, the long term effects of which are undeniably unknown, on the premise that they were being protected from a virus that they didn't need protecting from. A lot of people are going to want payback for being taken for mugs. That sort of thing. Ditched the shares yet?

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s clear that initially Covid had the ability to cull the weak, old and lazy fat cunts who were unlucky enough to catch it. The healthy ones infected, mostly shrugged it of as a mild cold (blokes) or “the worst flu I’ve ever had” (women and poofs) 

Now, however, it seems pretty tame with no piles of corpses being dragged out of ventilators. Perhaps the vulnerable have been thinned out enough or we’ve all had it several times without knowing and have natural immunity.

Needless to say, the backtracking by the government after their numerous fuck ups makes my fucking piss boil. How could they have been so stupid and crass when at the same time telling us they believe in the public to stick to the rules like jolly good chaps. Boris has had his time and should now fuck off out of it so there’s enough time to get a new leader in place to kill off Labour for good. As for chinky bat flu; let it run it’s course. There’s far too many people in the world 

Well, the whole 'party-gate' debacle for starters. Those who've been enforcing restrictions and regulations on the public, yet ignoring them themselves. As for being sold an ineffective and potentially harmful vaccine, the long term effects of which are undeniably unknown, on the premise that they were being protected from a virus that they didn't need protecting from. A lot of people are going to want payback for being taken for mugs. That sort of thing. Ditched the shares yet?

What did roops edit out of your sambo bashing post on another thread?

The issue of 'Partygate' is more about entitlement and abuse of privilege rather than the existence of Covid 19. As for your erroneous analysis of the vaccines, mRNA technology has been around for decades and was used successfully in combating influenza and MERS which is another form of coronavirus. You seem to have a short memory - remember the need to 'flatten the curve' and keep the health infrastructure free to treat other illnesses? Obviously not.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

The issue of 'Partygate' is more about entitlement and abuse of privilege rather than the existence of Covid 19. As for your erroneous analysis of the vaccines, mRNA technology has been around for decades and was used successfully in combating influenza and MERS which is another form of coronavirus. You seem to have a short memory - remember the need to 'flatten the curve' and keep the health infrastructure free to treat other illnesses? Obviously not.

So what would be your thoughts on an exit strategy for the current Covid restrictions and the mid to long term synopsis for the virus itself?

13 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Waffle waffle, sound byte, waffle waffle. And I'm not denying or doubting the existence of covid, I'm saying that the reaction to it has been disproportionate and reckless, and driven by financial gain. 

The partygate thing is just the fruit of a poison tree, and fair evidence that the public have been manipulated and lied to. Which fully answers your earlier question regarding the 'deceivers'. So no need to stand there disingenuously scratching your head and playing dumb.

The game's up. And you know it. Play sharpshooter and draw little circles around selected statistics all you want. You've been doing it with impunity while criticising others for doing the same throughout this entire episode. 

I Don't know how it unfolds from here, but I suspect some very big heads are going to roll in the next couple of years.

48 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It’s clear that initially Covid had the ability to cull the weak, old and lazy fat cunts who were unlucky enough to catch it. The healthy ones infected, mostly shrugged it of as a mild cold (blokes) or “the worst flu I’ve ever had” (women and poofs) 

Now, however, it seems pretty tame with no piles of corpses being dragged out of ventilators. Perhaps the vulnerable have been thinned out enough or we’ve all had it several times without knowing and have natural immunity.

Needless to say, the backtracking by the government after their numerous fuck ups makes my fucking piss boil. How could they have been so stupid and crass when at the same time telling us they believe in the public to stick to the rules like jolly good chaps. Boris has had his time and should now fuck off out of it so there’s enough time to get a new leader in place to kill off Labour for good. As for chinky bat flu; let it run it’s course. There’s far too many people in the world 

Once the Tories start to dip in the polls, he won't have a choice. He'll be fucked off, exactly the way Thatcher was. These new 'blackmail' allegations could probably spell the end. 

16 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The issue of 'Partygate' is more about entitlement and abuse of privilege rather than the existence of Covid 19. 

I couldn't give a flying fuck about Boris and his cronies quaffing wine and stuffing their fat fucking faces full of cheese when they should have been locked up safe and sound in their palatial mansions. Fair play to them, I did the same, minus the twelve bedroom abode.

Anyone moaning that they stuck to the rules and missed out on seeing family who subsequently have passed away have only themselves to blame for following government guidance to the letter like indoctrinated automatons.

If you have spent the last two years living your life like a terrified sheep because some bug eyed cunt told you the world was ending then you probably deserved to have been culled alongside all the other weak cunts who have died.

Get on with your lives, people, this is hardly the Black Death.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Once the Tories start to dip in the polls, he won't have a choice. He'll be fucked off, exactly the way Thatcher was. These new 'blackmail' allegations could probably spell the end. 

Being an MP is about being a team player. They should back their leader who put them there. Cunts didn’t vote for them, they voted for Boris and his policies of saying get fucked to the EU and his destruction of that cretinous little weasel cunt Cor-Bin.

That said, he’s run his course and dropped too many bollocks. Time to go wanker. If he’s going to get stabbed in the back, the knife needs to go in from the whole team 

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Waffle waffle, sound byte, waffle waffle. And I'm not denying or doubting the existence of covid, I'm saying that the reaction to it has been disproportionate and reckless, and driven by financial gain. 

The partygate thing is just the fruit of a poison tree, and fair evidence that the public have been manipulated and lied to. Which fully answers your earlier question regarding the 'deceivers'. So no need to stand there disingenuously scratching your head and playing dumb.

The game's up. And you know it. Play sharpshooter and draw little circles around selected statistics all you want. You've been doing it with impunity while criticising others for doing the same throughout this entire episode. 

I Don't know how it unfolds from here, but I suspect some very big heads are going to roll in the next couple of years.

Partygate was evidence of 'one rule for me, one rule for thee'. "Fair evidence" of world-wide wholesale manipulation would require the connivance of the entire scientific and medical community. But hang on, your initial PoV was predicated on baseless assertions about a vaccine against a virus that people didn't need protecting from, now you seem to be shooting from all manner of tangents. "Waffle waffle, sound byte, waffle waffle" does quite cut it so if you are going to be of any use to the debate perhaps you could answer my original question:-

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

What do you think the UK covid death count would have been in the absence of social distancing guides, partial and full lockdowns and vaccination programmes? 

8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Partygate was evidence of 'one rule for me, one rule for thee'. "Fair evidence" of world-wide wholesale manipulation would require the connivance of the entire scientific and medical community. But hang on, your initial PoV was predicated on baseless assertions about a vaccine against a virus that people didn't need protecting from, now you seem to be shooting from all manner of tangents. "Waffle waffle, sound byte, waffle waffle" does quite cut it so if you are going to be of any use to the debate perhaps you could answer my original question:-

@Eric Cuntman?

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

So what would be your thoughts on an exit strategy for the current Covid restrictions and the mid to long term synopsis for the virus itself?

Honest answer? No idea. I will say covid-19 appears to getting weaker but viral mutations can bring up surprises. Personally I would encourage people to be sensible with regards to social distancing and taking the jabs.

22 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I already have. Your refusal to acknowledge or accept virtually anything opined or proposed by anyone other than yourself, is becoming really tired. Grow up or fuck off you egotistical brat.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Honest answer? No idea. I will say covid-19 appears to getting weaker but viral mutations can bring up surprises. Personally I would encourage people to be sensible with regards to social distancing and taking the jabs.

I’m hesitant about getting my booster as I feel, as a fit and healthy person, it could potentially do more harm than good. My wife and parents will no doubt beat me down into getting it, however.

I put some numbers into a spreadsheet yesterday comparing populations vs Covid deaths. I believe Bolivia came off worse with a whopping 0.6% of its population having croaked it from bat flu. We’re around 0.25% I think. Hardly the planet saving cull of the morlocks I’d hoped for 

21 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Debating with her is pointless. She can only hear herself. Throughout this entire scenario, she has been supporting the covid mandate, now that it's been exposed as a posh boys jolly at the expense of everyone else, she requires a fucking explanation other than the events unfolding daily! She's a fucking idiot. 

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Total deaths from Covid 19 with no comorbidities (England and Wales)Jan 2020 to Sept 2021….17371 (average age 83) ONS freedom of information request. The games up. The Emperor’s  had no clothes on from day one.

Curious that even the BBC fake news have started within the last few days, after reporting the daily Covid death toll of people who died within 28 days of testing positive, adding that some of these people will have died from other causes. Strange that imo. It’s taken two years for these truthtellers to discover this rather important fact? The ‘conspiracy theorists’ like myself who smelled a rat from the start and didn’t swallow the nonsense are quickly being vindicated as the whole narrative unravels and the panic and overreaction by our government and most others becomes clearer every day.

The NHS vaccine mandate will be reversed within days, and all it took was a couple of highly respected and unsmearable (though the MSM gutter press did try) doctors to come out publicly and argue their case. Oh and a coupe of thousand NHS workers, doctors and nurses dumping their uniforms at the gates of Downing St. today.

The sad truth, that millions of people who until March 2020, allowed themselves so easily to be panicked and frightened into following every order and dictat that most of them must have known was unnecessary and harmful, never mind the polar opposite of everything that citizens of a free country were entitled to as a result of previous generations giving up their lives to protect.

The whole Covid experiment is done. The real ‘conspiracy theorists’ like the Labour Party (especially in Wales),  the SNP etc. and every left wing tyrant around the world, are still trying to cling on to the ‘pandemic’ because of  the opportunity it gave them to exercise unimaginable control over their subjects, all in the name of public health lol. The real motive behind all this has been imo to implement a digital database/prison (CCP social credit system) for entire populations, which has been largely successful due to the fearmongering, and false but eerily identical narrative and policies pushed out by those in power aided and abetted by their poodles in the fake news MSM.

Dr Anthony Faucis role in the ‘Big Lie’ known as Covid 19 should be an eye opener to even the most robust defenders (like you) of the ‘science’ fairy tales which no one has been permitted to question for two years. He needs to be held to account for his crimes, which dwarf Hitlers imo.

Fuck off.

• Like 1