CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.

Jake The Muss

30 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

...as you keep repeating, plus the other insults. OTOH, I have been quite cordial with you during this discourse which begs the question as to who is really the more het up. Also, I'm not sure about the veracity of "evidence which has already been acknowledged by everyone else" considering the covid/vaccine debate is so polarised.

Anyway, here is the question I posed which you say you've answered:-

As try as I might I still can't find it.

It probably wouldn't have been much different. But you asked me what 'I think the death count would have been'. A question with no specific answer, because there is no way of knowing. Any answer would only be speculation based on the views and experience of the person being asked. You can't ask for an opinion on the outcome of a fictional scenario, and then demand evidence which can't exist. But that's how you kid yourself that you're clever isn't it. pose theoretical questions and declare victory when you don't receive factual answers. Childish.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Debating with her is pointless. She can only hear herself. Throughout this entire scenario, she has been supporting the covid mandate, now that it's been exposed as a posh boys jolly at the expense of everyone else, she requires a fucking explanation other than the events unfolding daily! She's a fucking idiot. 

The worlds 10 richest men have doubled their wealth since Covid…

Its almost like it was planned 

18 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I don't know about the rest of the world but in the UK and EU, pharma does not have total immunity either in the civil nor the criminal courts if the product is found not to have met safety standards or is defective.

In December 2020 Pfizer were given immunity by the U.K. government from  being sued by anyone who suffered serious side effects from their Covid 19 vaccine, along with whoever administered the jab and also the companies which manufactured the product on behalf of Pfizer. 
The vaccine was and still is authorised by the MHRA under regulation 174 of the Human Medicines Regulations 2012, which allows an unlicensed medicine to be used in an emergency. Under these regulations which the government hastily altered in Sept 2020 immunity from civil action is granted. All the other vaccines have been authorised under the same legislation.

Ben Osborn, the boss of Pfizer U.K. point blank refused, when asked to explain why Pfizer had been granted, or needed immunity from litigation.

He said ‘ We’re not disclosing details around any aspects of the agreement, and specifically around the liability clauses’.

The U.K. government did add Covid vaccines to the vaccine damages fund , which can pay out up to £120K for 60% disability injury and has been historically very difficult for the victim to be fairly compensated.

As I’m sure you’re well aware, Big Pharma in general and Pfizer specifically, have a well documented history of less than satisfactory safety standards around the launch of new products. Their vast financial power and influential politicians on their payrolls all over the world allows them to fill their bank accounts first and then settle out of court, if and when they are accused of causing serious harm and damage, which has happened many many times in the past.

I do hope this has cleared up your confusion around this matter and look forward to your reply, which I’m hopeful, but not very confident, won’t be the usual gaslighting, finger wagging nonsense I’ve become accustomed to.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It probably wouldn't have been much different. But you asked me what 'I think the death count would have been'. A question with no specific answer, because there is no way of knowing. Any answer would only be speculation based on the views and experience of the person being asked. You can't ask for an opinion on the outcome of a fictional scenario, and then demand evidence which can't exist. But that's how you kid yourself that you're clever isn't it. pose theoretical questions and declare victory when you don't receive factual answers. Childish.

If this was Dr Who, she’d scream now and instantly turn to dust. I’d buy a TV licence just to watch that (and then wipe my arse with it).

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, King Billy said:

In December 2020 Pfizer were given immunity by the U.K. government from  being sued by anyone who suffered serious side effects from their Covid 19 vaccine, along with whoever administered the jab and also the companies which manufactured the product on behalf of Pfizer. 
The vaccine was and still is authorised by the MHRA under regulation 174 of the Human Medicines Regulations 2012, which allows an unlicensed medicine to be used in an emergency. Under these regulations which the government hastily altered in Sept 2020 immunity from civil action is granted. All the other vaccines have been authorised under the same legislation.

Ben Osborn, the boss of Pfizer U.K. point blank refused, when asked to explain why Pfizer had been granted, or needed immunity from litigation.

He said ‘ We’re not disclosing details around any aspects of the agreement, and specifically around the liability clauses’.

The U.K. government did add Covid vaccines to the vaccine damages fund , which can pay out up to £120K for 60% disability injury and has been historically very difficult for the victim to be fairly compensated.

As I’m sure you’re well aware, Big Pharma in general and Pfizer specifically, have a well documented history of less than satisfactory safety standards around the launch of new products. Their vast financial power and influential politicians on their payrolls all over the world allows them to fill their bank accounts first and then settle out of court, if and when they are accused of causing serious harm and damage, which has happened many many times in the past.

I do hope this has cleared up your confusion around this matter and look forward to your reply, which I’m hopeful, but not very confident, won’t be the usual gaslighting, finger wagging nonsense I’ve become accustomed to.

Rooplestiltskin just flew out the window on a cooking ladle.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Don't be fooled. Everyone knows that I'm more clevererer than anyone else on here.

How close is the 'B' to the 'F' on your keyboard?

On the tip of Punkapes cock,where it normally ends up. Post digestion.

I may be missing something, but in my opinion the three posts above constitute a “holy trinity” of unfunny, idiotic fucking nonsense.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Rooplestiltskin just flew out the window on a cooking ladle.

Out of likes. I think I’ve only used up around 5 tonight? For a split second I thought she might be up to some dirty tricks, but that would be ridiculous. Wouldn’t it? 🤔

• Like 1

The issue of how many people died from the kung flu will only be best estimated by all cause mortality numbers, but given these vary from year to year we will only have various estimates to suit the dominate narrative.

What is for sure, masks have marginal benefit in the clinical area only, unless they are fit tested N95/FFP3 standard. This has been studied over and over for decades.

Social distancing is of absolutely no benefit. Asymptomatic spread may happen, but it is largely anecdotal and is not a driver of epidemics. If some selfish bastard has gone out into crowded space whilst symptomatic, a 2 metre distance is inconsequential. They will still spread the disease.

Locking down well people is of no benefit. The isolation and increased fear has caused untold harm to people with chronic health problems. The healthcare deprivation secondary to the lockdowns will result in excess deaths for at least 5 years.

The vaccination is illogical, given that early treatments would have prevented a majority of the hospitalisations and deaths. As this approach was largely ignored in rich Western countries, nobody can say how many lives it has saved, only estimates that are completely irrelevant can be put. We know the 20,000 deaths in the USA from the vaccination are all audited by the CDC. Given the number of infections in the vaccinated and the inability of any meaningful reduction of transmission of the disease, there is absolutely no group benefit in these vaccines, just individual risk/benefit.

Poorer countries with lower vaccination rates and less acute hospital facilities have learnt to repurpose existing medicines to treat covid early in the inflammatory hypersensitive reaction stage, usually between days 7 to 10 post 1st day of symptoms. Here in the UK we were sending these type of patients away from the A&E at the front door if their oxygen saturations were normal with no meaningful advice or treatment, other than come back if you are blue. 

The only two pieces of sensible advice I heard from the government were about shielding of the vulnerable and adequate ventilation. Most of the other advice rests somewhere between myopia and murder. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The issue of how many people died from the kung flu will only be best estimated by all cause mortality numbers, but given these vary from year to year we will only have various estimates to suit the dominate narrative.

What is for sure, masks only have marginal benefit in the clinical area only, unless they are fit tested N95/FFP3 standard. This has been studied over and over for decades.

Social distancing is of absolutely no benefit. Asymptomatic spread may happen, but it is largely anecdotal and is not a driver of epidemics. If some selfish bastard has gone out into crowded space whilst symptomatic, a 2 metre distance is inconsequential. they will still spread the disease.

Locking down well people is of no benefit. The isolation and increased fear has caused untold harm to people with chronic health problems. The healthcare deprivation secondary to the lockdowns will result in excess deaths for at least 5 years.

The vaccination is illogical, given that early treatments would have prevented a majority of the hospitalisations and deaths. As this approach was largely ignored in rich Western countries, nobody can say how many lives it has saved, only estimates that are completely irrelevant can be put. We know the 20,000 deaths in the USA from the vaccination are all audited by the CDC. Given the number of infections in the vaccinated and the inability of any meaningful reduction of transmission of the disease, there is absolutely no group benefit in these vaccines, just individual risk/benefit.

Poorer countries with lower vaccination rates and less acute hospital facilities have learnt to repurpose existing medicines to treat covid early in the inflammatory hypersensitive reaction stage, usually between days 7 to 10 post 1st day of symptoms. Here in the UK we were sending these type of patients away from the A&E at the front door if their oxygen saturations were normal with no meaningful advice or treatment. other than come back if you are blue. 

The only two pieces of sensible advice I heard from the government were about shielding of the vulnerable and adequate ventilation. Most of the other advice rests somewhere between myopia and murder. 

Whilst I agree with every word you say, I’m seriously worried about a certain female (allegedly) moderators blood pressure when she reads this post. She’s been on the ropes a lot and taken some serious punishment recently. I’m not sure she’ll be able to get off her stool and come out for the next round. 

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

On the tip of Punkapes cock,where it normally ends up. Post digestion.

Blimey, that's a bit punchy for a Sunday evening. What's poor Eddie done to deserve this, or have you been at your weekly supply of Thatcher's fridge packs since lunchtime?

• Like 1

I'm not one to Stoke the fire here but this argument is backed up by one side ,Proper the day nurse and current owner of cuntscorner ,who's conspiracy theories on the kung flu is reaching levels that even the fucking mental evans could of achieved.

In the blue corner we have the master of deception and person who edits every Wikipedia page to her own narrative, the so called heavyweight of ,and I quote  " analytical research " ,the woman who wouldn't admit if she's wrong if someone slapped a massive cock around her face to shut the fuck up and said it wasn't a cock,statically it was very small so there by being a vulvar so I'm right .

There's something wrong when the goon squad argue.

What am actually trying to say is ...shut the fuck up.

• Like 2

‘Dr’ lol Fauci has been doing the Sunday morning round of leftie fake news channels and the latest ‘science’ is guess what? A fourth ‘booster’ shot is going to be necessary to kick this killer, most dangerous ever, definitely not from the Wuhan lab virus into touch for ever. And this before the third ‘booster’ shot has even been stuck into the arms of most of the dumb arse Americans who lean to the left hand side. You couldn’t make it up.

12 minutes ago, Snowy said:

I'm not one to Stoke the fire here but this argument is backed up by one side ,Proper the day nurse and current owner of cuntscorner ,who's conspiracy theories on the kung flu is reaching levels that even the fucking mental evans could of achieved.

In the blue corner we have the master of deception and person who edits every Wikipedia page to her own narrative, the so called heavyweight of ,and I quote  " analytical research " ,the woman who wouldn't admit if she's wrong if someone slapped a massive cock around her face to shut the fuck up and said it wasn't a cock,statically it was very small so there by being a vulvar so I'm right .

There's something wrong when the goon squad argue.

What am actually trying to say is ...shut the fuck up.

I think Proper may be a misogynist. Just a theory I’ve been working on.

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

I bet the chinky leader's reading this and laughing into his sweet and sour balls "Aah-so, rook at Loops and Birry, they stoopid iriots arguing about the vilus our grolious rabolotoly unreashed on world. They go and fluck themselves". 

8 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Blimey, that's a bit punchy for a Sunday evening. What's poor Eddie done to deserve this, or have you been at your weekly supply of Thatcher's fridge packs since lunchtime?

Thank you Wolfie, I had a lovely day at the Seven Sisters Country Park in Eastbourne. Roops and I walked hand in hand along the cliffs and picked a spot for our Picnic. We enjoyed crusty cheese, beetroot and onion rolls, crisps and a flask of tea whilst looking out to sea over beachy head, if only there wasn’t so many people around….

• Like 2