CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.

Jake The Muss

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

I now know six people from work who have tested positive over the last two weeks. One is asymptomatic, one felt cold for a few days and a bit under the weather, another felt tired and lethargic for five days. The other three have both said they felt shit, but no worse than any flu they've ever had.

The cure can't be worse than the disease, as countless others have stated on here and out in the real world. We're crippling the country's economy and destroying the mental health of millions of Britons based upon a disease that whilst deadly for some, is a minor inconvenience for the majority.

The so called experts never mention the most common symptom of Covid 19, that being the feeling of absolute wellness, as the vast majority of  people don’t even know they’re infected. Not just this country but nearly every other first world country on Earth have been infected with a collective insanity which shows no sign of abating. I genuinely believe that there is an agenda playing out which will never allow a return to what we used to call ‘normality’.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Boris is just a puppet, along with the other world leaders, his strings are being pulled by the super-rich, who are deliberately  collapsing the global economies so they can buy up everything and force the population to work for basic essentials. 

I've always had the impression old Boris is a bit of a Downs. Something in those glazed, child-like eyes that always light up with delight every time he manages to string a sentence together. Tubby cunt probably makes his decisions based on whoever buys him the most Haribo Supermixes.

I bet he's unbearably sticky.

11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I've always had the impression old Boris is a bit of a Downs. Something in those glazed, child-like eyes that always light up with delight every time he manages to string a sentence together. Tubby cunt probably makes his decisions based on whoever buys him the most Haribo Supermixes.

I bet he's unbearably sticky.

Y-fronts with skid marks. A national fucking embarrassment. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Boris is just a puppet, along with the other world leaders, his strings are being pulled by the super-rich, who are deliberately  collapsing the global economies so they can buy up everything and force the pzopulation to work for basic essentials. 

Three months ago, this would have sounded like fringe politics or wild and wooly conspiracy theories, but I genuinely am starting to lean towards this suspicion as well.  I have said before, I would now vote for any party (almost) which pledged to get the UK back to work and only required the vulnerable to isolate away from the rest of the world.  This isn't Ebola, it isn't bubonic plague.  Able bodied people should be back to work and only the elderly and sick should be in isolation.  Historians will look back at this period and describe it as the age of health and safety gone crazy.  

29 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Three months ago, this would have sounded like fringe politics or wild and wooly conspiracy theories, but I genuinely am starting to lean towards this suspicion as well.  I have said before, I would now vote for any party (almost) which pledged to get the UK back to work and only required the vulnerable to isolate away from the rest of the world.  This isn't Ebola, it isn't bubonic plague.  Able bodied people should be back to work and only the elderly and sick should be in isolation.  Historians will look back at this period and describe it as the age of health and safety gone crazy.  

You have fallen into a similar trap .. the work should be to identify and isolate the infectious. I know people who might be classed as "vulnerable" who has worked throughout the pandemic in various shops and supermarkets. Only one of them has contracted the virus. All that in spite of the places they work getting crowded and with plenty of people ignoring the rules. I knew one vulnerable in in his early 60s who died from the virus, he did not believe that the virus existed and ignored the advice. There is some key factor of modern life driving the infection .. my suspicion is on air conditioning and over purified food along of course with people not getting enough proper exercise out in the open air.

53 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

They embarked on a course of action in March that had a bit of a self interested political agenda to it. It has gone progressively wrong and they have chosen to continue in the belief  that they will get there in the end. In the meantime we have seen the wheels come off completely. There will be a day of reckoning..but not for a while yet. If there is a conspiracy then it is one of incompetence. This of course is only my opinion.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I don't usually buy into conspiracy theories. A lot of the nonsense that has been espoused by fringe nutters about covid has been absolutely fucking mental. But the longer this is going on, the more I'm starting to wonder if there is another agenda at play here. I really cannot fathom why any government would intentionally work towards destroying our economy whilst simulataneously imposing Draconian population controls. But at the same time, I find it hard to believe that any government could be this fucking incompetent. There has to be an agenda, but I have no idea what it is.

Just now, Dawn Chorus said:

You have fallen into a similar trap .. the work should be to identify and isolate the infectious. I know people who might be classed as "vulnerable" who has worked throughout the pandemic in various shops and supermarkets. Only one of them has contracted the virus. All that in spite of the places they work getting crowded and with plenty of people ignoring the rules. I knew one vulnerable in in his early 60s who died from the virus, he did not believe that the virus existed and ignored the advice. There is some key factor of modern life driving the infection .. my suspicion is on air conditioning and over purified food along of course with people not getting enough proper exercise out in the open air.

There is a high level of illnesses of affluence.....diabetes and hypertension  being the most glaringly obvious. These are prevalent now  and often times people don’t know they have them. It is these , sometimes quite young people who have the hardest time. This is s respiratory virus.... similar in characteristic and transmission to flu. We are overloaded with minutiae about this illness ..much of it speculation and mostly over the hears of the vast majority of the populace. Bottom line is that the media and talking heads are babbling shite and essentially terrifying the masses who have some choices to make that will reduce the likeliihood of contracting it. If you feel lucky, then simply don’t bother...most people will be ok.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

They embarked on a course of action in March had a bit of a self interested political agenda to it. It’s has gone progressively wrong and they have chosen to continue in the believe that they will get there in the end. In the meantime we have seen the wheels come off completely. There will be a day of reckoning..but not for a while yet. If there is a conspiracy then it is one of incompetence. This of course is only my opinion.

Statistics and stataticians  can prove almost anything .. my theory is that if you checked peoples star signs against the infections and death rate you could end up proving that people with certain stars sign were more at risk that others. Put some thinking heads together to look at this information you will then after a few thinkers have dropped out after disagreeing with the others and you will end up where we are now which is nowhere in particular. It might just be better to take care mask up, distance as best we can but get on with life

35 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Statistics and stataticians  can prove almost anything .. my theory is that if you checked peoples star signs against the infections and death rate you could end up proving that people with certain stars sign were more at risk that others. Put some thinking heads together to look at this information you will then after a few thinkers have dropped out after disagreeing with the others and you will end up where we are now which is nowhere in particular. It might just be better to take care mask up, distance as best we can but get on with life

I wouldn’t disagree with that at all.

1 hour ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Teir 4 from boxing day, its those orrible southern caaants bolting from london to there second homes have now sunk as aswell. Fuck sake. 

I am home alone Little Willie .. the guests have gorn to Cheshire to deliver the presents that they were going to take on the 27th. They say that they will be back about 8pm .. I reckon that midnight is the likely time.