CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another annoying BBC cunt

Total Cuntbreed

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You sad, pathetic bag of shit. You are single-handedly ruining, and being allowed to ruin this site. You say nothing of interest, worth or humour. You simply do not belong on here, you’re loathed and don’t have the basic self awareness to see that you are not wanted here and most folk are sick to fucking death of your drivel and constant shite. Up to 20 posts a day over a nine month period that would have been higher without your too short bans. You’re not going to improve so just fuck off somewhere else you brain dead, tragic quisling cunt.

Weirdo No 2 has spoken his brains underneath cloth cap. Jerk off. 

Guest Cocky Council Cake
4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ahem! Enjoy your break 

The poor goose seemed disappointed he didn't report me on the other thread; being the selfless individual I am, I thought I'd give him another chance on this one.

I'm all heart really.

12 hours ago, Cocky Cunt-Features said:

The poor goose seemed disappointed he didn't report me on the other thread; being the selfless individual I am, I thought I'd give him another chance on this one.

I'm all heart really.

You don't know the half of what withers gets up to with those poor cunts. It they could escape they'd gladly run into the road and death

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Fuck me. There seems to be more censorship here than an edition of the 'North Korean Times' lately. 

Indeed. Some of my witty comments seem to have gone walkabout. All I did was tell Prof B to kill himself and call out Harold The Stupid for what he really is.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You don't know the half of what withers gets up to with those poor cunts. It they could escape they'd gladly run into the road and death

Indeed. Some of my witty comments seem to have gone walkabout. All I did was tell Prof B to kill himself and call out Harold The Stupid for what he really is.

I made an equal retort to Cocky earlier regarding Harold's sexual proclivities which was swiftly removed. 

Personally, I feel that the Stasi level censorship is killing the site, and there's been rumblings from some of the old guard about calling it a day. 

When I first joined I'd login of a morning and often laugh out loud at some of the comments, and the ongoing feuds were hilarious. 

I've never seen it so dull, Stubbs. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I made an equal retort to Cocky earlier regarding Harold's sexual proclivities which was swiftly removed. 

Personally, I feel that the Stasi level censorship is killing the site, and there's been rumblings from some of the old guard about calling it a day. 

When I first joined I'd login of a morning and often laugh out loud at some of the comments, and the ongoing feuds were hilarious. 

Too true. There seams to be some kind of protective cloak thrown round Harold the Stupid by admin to stop the wolves going in for the kill. In days past every other cunt would have put the boot in due to his general shittness and recent beast loving comments. 

The laugh out loud moments you speak of are few and far between these days, generally being replaced with page after page of pointless drivel from the usual suspects like pen, gyps, harold, prof B the rest of the no mark cunts, all of whom I've blocked to save time scrolling through their inoffensive, humourless shite. We don't even get the interesting and reasoned debates from Roops and her massive all knowing brain, just the pithy and dull same same- like I said, her repeat bollocks is making her the new frank. 

No wonder the old lags have had enough. If it stays as dull I'm going to knock it on the head again.

• Like 2

On 22/03/2021 at 11:20, ChildeHarold said:

Monday's weather with Thomaz:

10 degrees (feels like 2) 

Outlook Unsettled (shit) 

Dry intervals (piddling mostly) 

Long term forecast (you will die on a day like this in Britain pribably of a chest disease or lack of outdoor exercise) 

Tuesdays weather with Harold.

"Ooohhhh!, big Shiny thing."

That's the sun you stupid cunt, here look at it through this 400x magnification telescope.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Tuesdays weather with Harold.

"Ooohhhh!, big Shiny thing."

That's the sun you stupid cunt, here look at it through this 400x magnification telescope.

And don’t forget to splash a nice big dollop of this Ronson lighter fluid, sorry eye drops in each bulb first. I can hear his eyeballs pop as I write this. It’s made me feel all happy just imagining it.

20 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

The mods are all over the place.  Some comments are speedily removed, but references to me violating anything avian,are normally left up (see most of Stubby's posts).

Geese on Rohypnol are great.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

The mods are all over the place.  Some comments are speedily removed, but references to me violating anything avian,are normally left up (see most of Stubby's posts).

In my opinion Admin are doing a sterling job separating fact from fiction.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I pride myself that every time I’ve replied to one of your comments I’ve always referenced your waterfowl bothering ways. It’s quite impressive for a man of your age to refuse the conventional fanny and go for the shit stained filthy ringpiece of a terrified goose. 
Ive just mentioned franks imaginary wife on another thread so expect some further censorship and a lengthy ban for the pecker

44 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I pride myself that every time I’ve replied to one of your comments I’ve always referenced your waterfowl bothering ways. It’s quite impressive for a man of your age to refuse the conventional fanny and go for the shit stained filthy ringpiece of a terrified goose. 
Ive just mentioned franks imaginary wife on another thread so expect some further censorship and a lengthy ban for the pecker

I can’t say I blame Scrotes for leaving the french maid market and looking into the feathered one instead. Have you seen the state of french women, Stubbs? On my last trip to Paris, shortly before the covid pulled the curtains down, there was hardly any interesting material walking around. Your options are: the scrawny, bendy, starved fashionista skeletons or the croissants hairy fat cunts with bad breath. French women are not what they used to be.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You'll be fine, Stubbs.. I've lost count of how many times you've suggested I fuck my Ming's frozen dead head. That Nina Simone might've carried a tune, but what a nasty fucking black whore. 

Guest Cocky Council Cake
11 hours ago, Frank said:

You'll be fine, Stubbs.. I've lost count of how many times you've suggested I fuck my Ming's frozen dead head. That Nina Simone might've carried a tune, but what a nasty fucking black whore. 

Mmmmmm. You're right, that's one I'd love to have porked.

How are you tonight?

Edited by Cocky Council Cake