CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Black history month

Eddie

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Fatty is doing rather well for himself, got rid of the R8 and bought a Tesla, electric wanker. He is moving house to a tony Montana style monstrosity of a pad in Bournemouth, with his air stewardess girlfriend, I hate the big eared cunt...

If he starts introducing you to people with “Say hello to my little friend” Ed just kick his cunt in on the spot. You’ve got to get your mojo back. People are starting to talk.

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

Fatty is doing rather well for himself, got rid of the R8 and bought a Tesla, electric wanker. He is moving house to a tony Montana style monstrosity of a pad in Bournemouth, with his air stewardess girlfriend, I hate the big eared cunt...

I wont pretend to be happy for the jug eared twat as I hate his guts but I find it hard to believe he's got a girlfriend. If it really is true I'd wager the unfortunate partner is probably called Fabio or Juan 

4 hours ago, Neil said:

How long is this 'taking the knee' bollocks going to continue for? White millionaire footballers who dont really give a fuck being forced to comply with the authoriteies through fear of being called out as a racist,utter fucking shit.They practically live and work with loads of 'em day in day out ,would one of them please take a stand(sic) and say it for what it is....political correctness gone fucking mad.

Do you preferentially abduct white females when cruising in your Bedford Rascal rape mobile or is it usually too dark to tell?

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I wont pretend to be happy for the jug eared twat as I hate his guts but I find it hard to believe he's got a girlfriend. If it really is true I'd wager the unfortunate partner is probably called Fabio or Juan 

Stubby, like you I am more than shocked that she is even human, even more shocked that when I met her she was easy on the eye. After saying that, Something don't sit right, I will investigate and get back to you.  

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Stubby, like you I am more than shocked that she is even human, even more shocked that when I met her she was easy on the eye. After saying that, Something don't sit right, I will investigate and get back to you.  

Intriguing, I look forward to your report. 

Did "she" have big hands and a prominent Adams apple? 

6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

That was the absolute worst attempt I've ever seen at intimidating a newbie, Harold. Like seeing a grown man get beat up and mugged by a toddler.

Do it again.

You're not satisfied until you see a proper Robert the Bruce hanging and quartering. God knows what you'd be like when they had public executions. 

• Like 1

On 30/10/2020 at 08:15, Eddie said:

Yes I am, and the Tesla is fucking shite!!! Even got myself a big breasted pickaniny just for shining the old boy, and who the fuck is Stephen Lawrence??????

On 30/10/2020 at 08:35, Neil said:

You fucking sussed him out right quick,welcome and get fucked.

To be fair you’re all a bunch of Cunts, hence Cunts Corner, but all entertaining fuckers nevertheless 

2 minutes ago, Fatty said:

To be fair you’re all a bunch of Cunts, hence Cunts Corner, but all entertaining fuckers nevertheless 

Except estate agents, you lot need to get cancer and die

• 4 weeks later...

Another fucking Google propaganda notification celebrating London's first pre-burnt, sorry, black fire-fighter. Frank Bailey. (he's even got a gay name)

What a fucking load of pandering, cunting bollocks. Lets not forget that he actually fucking wasn't a fire-fighter because at the time we had fireMEN as we hadn't embarked on this PC route of allowing women into the fire service to make tea and do their make up using the vanity mirror in the fire engine when attending a shout.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

I see there is now a movement championing BAMEs to be first in the queue for the vaccine due to them being ‘more vulnerable’ to the chinky bat flu virus. They should have put the cunts in cubicles alongside the chainsmoking beagles and tested it on them imho. Fuck off you queue-jumping sub-species cunts.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I see there is now a movement championing BAMEs to be first in the queue for the vaccine due to them being ‘more vulnerable’ to the chinky bat flu virus. They should have put the cunts in cubicles alongside the chainsmoking beagles and tested it on them imho. Fuck off you queue-jumping sub-species cunts.

It usually pans out Royals and VIPs (the Westminster mob) first. Next those who can go private. Next the chosen few by the aforesaid mob. Everybody else who isn't trampled underfoot. 

14 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It usually pans out Royals and VIPs (the Westminster mob) first. Next those who can go private. Next the chosen few by the aforesaid mob. Everybody else who isn't trampled underfoot. 

I’d have thought it would make more sense to administer it to the Wuhan bats first.

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It still angers me that we sent Alsatians and Chimpanzees to die in space when these cunts were available.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’d have thought it would make more sense to administer it to the Wuhan bats first.

Anyway I like Black History Month as it lesson plans quite a bit of the timetable so its easy peasey lemon squeezy following the Holocaust stuff which is a bit harder to convey because there's no fun element. I wish the whole year coukd be Black History Month from a pedagogical point of view. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

Anyway I like Black History Month as it lesson plans quite a bit of the timetable so its easy peasey lemon squeezy following the Holocaust stuff which is a bit harder to convey because there's no fun element. I wish the whole year coukd be Black History Month from a pedagogical point of view. 

Do you work as a teacher then ?