CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

So Corbyn is alright then?

ChildeHarold

39 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Another stinging riposte from our resident rapier wit. Almost put me off my Saturday evening cocktail. 

Fret not. Winter is coming. Buy gold. Grandad’s medals might feed you for a few days.

And you nearly distracted me from the Donald Trump rally. Did you see him invite Nigel Farage on stage the other day? It nearly brought a tear to my eye.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Ten quid says they are both living under FSB protection near Moscow before next year is out. 

I've got a hundred that says Trump will get another 4 years to save the world from the commie cancer and Farage gets a prime time current affairs show on Andrew Neil's GB news in the new year to promote his efforts.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

There's no Odin, no Allah, no Zues and no fucking god either you gullible cunt. The next time you invite your priest round for a gay orgy, ask him why they had to invent everything at the first council of Nicaea 300 YEARS AFTER THE SUPPOSED DEATH OF CHRIST and why most Christian festivals match tally with the pagan ones that existed before them.

What are you doing for Sol Invictus this year? You grassing cunt.

Would that be ‘Zues’ the Ancient Greek god who lives on Mount Omlypus and is the King of God’s and dyslexia?

Always been a inspiration to me TF...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I've got a hundred that says Trump will get another 4 years to save the world from the commie cancer and Farage gets a prime time current affairs show on Andrew Neil's GB news in the new year to promote his efforts.

I guess we’ll know the first part soon enough.

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I guess we’ll know the first part soon enough.

I don't think so. I think it will be dragged to the Supreme court by so called Democrats who will unleash a new wave of Marxist terrorism in US cities in an attempt to overturn the democratic will of the electorate because their arrogance and narcissism blinds them from the fact that Americans don't want their country to end up like Venezuela.

What will be interesting is to see if Trump invokes the Insurrection Act to cleanse his country of left wing filth.

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

I don't think so. I think it will be dragged to the Supreme court by so called Democrats who will unleash a new wave of Marxist terrorism in US cities in an attempt to overturn the democratic will of the electorate because their arrogance and narcissism blinds them from the fact that Americans don't want their country to end up like Venezuela.

What will be interesting is to see if Trump invokes the Insurrection Act to cleanse his country of left wing filth.

A lot of people will vote not to get Kamala Harris as president. Let's face it, Joe Biden will only be present in the charred remains on the inside of a crematorium chimney before even 1 year has lapsed. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I agree entirely. Imagine being so impervious to learning that you cling to old stories written down by dubious men many years ago, and do so in the face of overwhelming evidence that there is nothing really there and your belief system, while making you feel good, special and clever, is bollocks. Such thinking lends itself to cultish groupthink, where the more extreme you become the more the cult will praise you and lavish high office upon you, whereas doubters and apostates are reviled as traitors and people of low intelligence. Cult members are encouraged to hate these people most of all, for it is doubt and questions that the leaders fear most of all, as that way leads to collapse of their control. In the end, cults collapse because they do not deliver on their promises, be it of appearing sky fairies, a good seat for the rapture, or 72 virgins. Despairing of the possibility of overthrow, cult leaders will often chose a dramatic end via burning building or kool-aid. Those that are left will wander among the dead wondering how it ever came to this. How once smart people could ever have been so duped.

We live in terrifying times. 

How is the car park coming along, anyway?

Fuck me, I still worship the tooth fairy let alone this fucking "worship of an imaginary sky fairy"

Just now, Cunty BigBollox said:

A lot of people will vote not to get Kamala Harris as president. Let's face it, Joe Biden will only be present in the charred remains on the inside of a crematorium chimney before even 1 year has lapsed. 

"Marxist terrorism"? My God, how many of those Marshall Cavendish magazines on clandestine warfare have you collected? 

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

"Marxist terrorism"? My God, how many of those Marshall Cavendish magazines on clandestine warfare have you collected? 

None. I'm a Scientologist myself. I believe the aliens came to earth and created us. In fact I have a shrine in my garage where I pay homage to Mr Spoon from Button Moon.

7 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

None. I'm a Scientologist myself. I believe the aliens came to earth and created us. In fact I have a shrine in my garage where I pay homage to Mr Spoon from Button Moon.

So you've got Minority Report in Blu Ray, a poster of Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible and go to sleep with your Eyes Wide Shut. 

24 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

So you've got Minority Report in Blu Ray, a poster of Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible and go to sleep with your Eyes Wide Shut. 

FFS. Are you stuck in 2010? Who the fuck fucks around with shoving discs into machines to watch a movie nowadays? Do you know what streaming is?, and no, I'm not talking about the golden shower games you play with your civil partner.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

FFS. Are you stuck in 2010? Who the fuck fucks around with shoving discs into machines to watch a movie nowadays? Do you know what streaming is?, and no, I'm not talking about the golden shower games you play with your civil partner.

In the future we'll all use VHS tapes like in Red Dwarf.

26 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Quite honestly Droopy, I would think getting up out of your piss soaked wheelchair, to insert a dvd in the player, could be quite beneficial to your physical well being. Give it a try, you drunken old cunt.