CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

I’m a nonentity.....publicly humiliate me.

cuntspotter

15 minutes ago, Neil said:

We honestly didn't have any black kids to call nig-nog which considering it was a 600 kid school in a London Borough is fucking amazing.......the 70's eh?,not sure if I miss them or not.

It was my primary school. I think as it was the early 70s it was the first wave of kids from WI background to start school. 

4 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

They seem to be a bit choosy on which aspects of "educate, inform and entertain" they concentrate. They no longer make any efort to broaden the experience of their audience or encourage them to look further into a topic. BBC 2 was intended as a more cerebral channel, now it's just where they try out or dump even more trivial nonsense. Radio 4 is wall to wall social engineering, as is the relentless "all white people are evil" theme of their TV documentaries.

If you keep on preaching to the choir, sooner or later they will start questioning the endless hectoring orthodoxy.

I despair of radio today. Perhaps a poll on a decent, non-pc, non-virtue signalling tv/radio from CC members is required because I am at a fucking loss these days. The normal trustworthy sources are making me a potential Klansman.

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The day after this was first shown, my school was full of white kids calling the black kids "nig nogs" and the black kids calling the white kids "honkies" and doing that laugh the black feller did. 

We had a Nigerian bloke whom we called "Banana" It wasn't racist though because his name was George Banana. He was thick as mince; he must have been over 20 and still trying to pass an A-level. He left after other schools started to wonder why a large man with a beard was playing rugby against them. Nice chap, I wonder what happened to him.

44 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It was my primary school. I think as it was the early 70s it was the first wave of kids from WI background to start school. 

The first wave eh? As I lived near the Thames estuary I think you mean like an oil slick coming in from Tilbury

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I despair of radio today. Perhaps a poll on a decent, non-pc, non-virtue signalling tv/radio from CC members is required because I am at a fucking loss these days. The normal trustworthy sources are making me a potential Klansman.

I listen to DJ less music stations because I don't want to listen to some 'up his arse' cunt and his useless fucking minions who laugh at everything the cunt says. 

Chris Moyles is a cunt 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

We had a Nigerian bloke whom we called "Banana" It wasn't racist though because his name was George Banana. He was thick as mince; he must have been over 20 and still trying to pass an A-level. He left after other schools started to wonder why a large man with a beard was playing rugby against them. Nice chap, I wonder what happened to him.

Deported or stabbed hopefully.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

As far as I can tell neither Paddy Doherty or Tyson Fury are going in. Sorry but i can't think of any more dirty fucking 'celebrity' gyppos.

It won’t be either CB...they’re both on a bespoke luxury all inclusive holiday-of-a-lifetime in Cape Verde.

17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Reported for insinuating I'm a racist. 

I forgot the "in" the first wave of racist white kids. Let's face it we all had those unacceptable attitudes and jargon in those days. I dare say oue parents had only just digested the appearence of Greek Cypriots and the first Indians in the country.