CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Charlene not White.

Dyslexic cnut

4 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

From a man who flogs Christmas trees ina carpark..id say yer dna is 48% man of the road

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

If you’re looking for a months work Panzy boy, I’ve got an elf costume put aside for you. It’s probably far too big but if so you can style it out in your leprechaun suit and shillelagh. You can kip in the back of the van as I can’t pay you enough for a Travelodge. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

If you’re looking for a months work Panzy boy, I’ve got an elf costume put aside for you. It’s probably far too big but if so you can style it out in your leprechaun suit and shillelagh. You can kip in the back of the van as I can’t pay you enough for a Travelodge. 

Fuk you n yer dead evergreen flogging game bally baby..im anglin for a gig in fatty n eddies carwash as musical coordinator n sponge dabber..hes promised me i can actually touch the roops hairbrush and all

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 2

Guest Weary&Disgusted
6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I asked him what was up there and he said "seats and a steering wheel". 

Strangely enough, I'm going to see my doctor about a steering wheel embedded in my groin.  

It's driving me nuts.