CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Turned Round And Said...

Ape™️

32 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Morning Eric, how's the part time door mans work going, hope you have some good handwarmers for winter, and have you been practicing your ninja sword skills.

I'm dropping the swordplay and perfecting my 'water blasting' skills at the moment. You're an inspiration to me JSP.

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I have, the predictable @Frank "likes" this situation.

Franco, put your video up or pack up your shit and sling your fucking hook. Shit stirring and endlessly posting "idiot" doesn't quite cut it anymore, I'm surprised it ever did.

Greasy yellow cunt.

Frank definitely had a purple patch a few years ago Deco, but might just have wet himself of course. I'm comfortable on the backbenches but envy your outbursts of firebrand lunacy. 

1 minute ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

For someone who has never travelled, your geography understanding is quite remarkable.  Dont you think there might be just a slight difference between 30Klm of English channel and thousands of KLM's of open ocean. Plus the closeness of Europe and such closeness to the UK. Obviously not. Thicko

Correction, NZ does take some refugees, around 140 a year from memory, we are very kind like that.

You can check the number of applications to the NZ immigration dept, it's broken all records. Mostly from the UK and also wealthy Americans. Its been on the news here and also the BBC i think.   Most get instantly rejected unless they have excellent qualifications and fall into essential occupations. Which instantly  outs any fat old retired Pom bastards. Also others simply seeking a bolt hole from the chav invested shit hole the UK has become since i lived there.

Obviously the regulations and assessments required to determine applicants are actually decent human beings would count you out, and you would instantly be biffed into the retarded scum bin.

What the actual fuck is this supposed to mean? Are you pissed?

12 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

They demolished that nice hotel near the prom didn't they?

Not sure Pen. The ‘posh’ one, by the lighthouse is now a block of ‘luxury’ apartments I believe. A lot of money has been pumped into that seafront area but the locals are still verminous inbred pondlife who share a decayed tooth.

27 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

For someone who has never travelled, your geography understanding is quite remarkable.  Dont you think there might be just a slight difference between 30Klm of English channel and thousands of KLM's of open ocean. Plus the closeness of Europe and such closeness to the UK. Obviously not. Thicko

Correction, NZ does take some refugees, around 140 a year from memory, we are very kind like that.

You can check the number of applications to the NZ immigration dept, it's broken all records. Mostly from the UK and also wealthy Americans. Its been on the news here and also the BBC i think.   Most get instantly rejected unless they have excellent qualifications and fall into essential occupations. Which instantly  outs any fat old retired Pom bastards. Also others simply seeking a bolt hole from the chav invested shit hole the UK has become since i lived there.

Obviously the regulations and assessments required to determine applicants are actually decent human beings would count you out, and you would instantly be biffed into the retarded scum bin.

Surely the only skilled workers needed in New Zealand are either sheep farmers or sheep sheerer's. The other possibilities include slaughterhouse workers, and agricultural engineers.

I did read that wealthy fat septics from Silicon Valley were spending fortunes on fall out shelters for the coming apocalypse. 

If your country is the safest place to hide in a nuclear war then no further evidence is needed on its irrelevance... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ratcum said:

Frank definitely had a purple patch a few years ago Deco, but might just have wet himself of course. I'm comfortable on the backbenches but envy your outbursts of firebrand lunacy. 

The only purple patch I'd like to see on Frank is when his face goes that colour when someones strangling the cunt. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Read it again idiot.

Sorry to read earlier that your other half is wheel chair bound.

It's my duty however.

So reported for cripple fiddling. 

More family abuse. The hilarious part is this: Frank manipulated you into making the above post... and Frank will be the cunt who reports it. 😂 

He's played you like a Fisher Price xylophone. You thick cunt.

1 minute ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Yeah yeah,yeah. Fucking door opening wanker.

Tell me, when you book your annual Pontins three day holiday. Do you offer door opening and security services in hoping to get a reduced one single bed cabin rate.

Spacker. 🙂 

Is this a phrase often employed by travel agents and holiday providers? 

5 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

No wonder Blighty's gone down the shitter. 

Maybe, but back to my Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth example, it means nothing coming from someone living in a tin pot economical and cultural backwater, the poor man of the white dominion ex-colonies.

Why don't you find a forum where you can brown nose and suck the cocks of your fellow fake Australian, backwards countrymen instead of making yourself look like a complete cunt on a British forum?

You're like @Salty Piss Flap but less entertaining, which is no mean feat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Yeah yeah, say's you, someone who's never set foot out of Blighty and never will.

Obviously your a cunt, have always been a cunt, and will always be a cunt.

Have a nice day, cunt. 🙂 

Toodle pip. 

Learned any new words lately?

I have. Today’s word is “arsehat”, and it seems only fitting to attribute it to you. Up your game. This current one is utter dogshit.

Sadly, I think this is probably the best that someone of your genetic legacy can muster.

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The only purple patch I'd like to see on Frank is when his face goes that colour when someones strangling the cunt. 

anatomically speaking, strangling a cunt would present certain difficulties Gypo. You'd need to ligature the entire lower abdomen for a start. Then tighten until the  pelvic girdle was crushed. 

12 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Not sure Pen. The ‘posh’ one, by the lighthouse is now a block of ‘luxury’ apartments I believe. A lot of money has been pumped into that seafront area but the locals are still verminous inbred pondlife who share a decayed tooth.

New Brighton once had a tower to rival Blackpool Tower, it lasted about 20 years and was allowed to rust away during the First World War(it was somewhere around the site of the open air  swimming pool) .. imagine what that would have been like now and the punters it would have drawn in.

2 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

New Brighton once had a tower to rival Blackpool Tower, it lasted about 20 years and was allowed to rust away during the First World War(it was somewhere around the site of the open air  swimming pool) .. imagine what that would have been like now and the punters it would have drawn in.

2 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

True. There was a ballroom underneath th3 tower that survived until the late 60’s when it burned down. The Beatles played there many times. There has been a lot of money spent down there in the past decade and it’s becoming fashionable now. However, five blocks back from the seafront and it’s a rat infested shit-tip populated by genetic experiments with the same father.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

True. There was a ballroom underneath th3 tower that survived until the late 60’s when it burned down. The Beatles played there many times. There has been a lot of money spent down there in the past decade and it’s becoming fashionable now. However, five blocks back from the seafront and it’s a rat infested shit-tip populated by genetic experiments with the same father.

The tower I mentioned was demolished just after World War One .. I am not sure what burned down in the 1960s but it was something different.

59 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You're missing the fact that Lady P is playing out a fantasy regarding the underground ballroom. The fuckers pushing 80 and jealous it wasn't there in its cock swinging heyday. I'm sure it makes regular trips to Brighton on its senior citizens rail pass where it feels at home with the trans, flans and bumbanditry fans. 

I agree with the rest of Brighton being infested with smackheads and wiggas who think it's New Cross.