CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Liam Gallagher's new single

Neil

On 04/12/2020 at 11:57, Neil said:

Fuck me Liam,you may well have been cutting edge 25 years ago but you've become a victim of the 21st century emasculation of the male species.What a pile of absolute wank juice,my ears are full of dog shit listening to that offering.I wonder if he's shaved his pussy this morning?

Sunnnnnnnshiiiiiiiiite!

CUNT

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

His new stuff is all shite really, saw him last summer and he just played oasis classics was a brilliant night, only newer track that's any good is wall of glass 

8 hours ago, Neil said:

I'm going to link to it 'cos you're a bunch of lazy cunts,You need to know just how fucking shit it is.Aural poop

Awful. A tenth of the man he was. Grubbing about for a sentimental Christmas hit is not far from the bottom of the keg. Presumably he is going to wash up on the Ken Bruce show doing Tracks of My Years soon. Rock on Liam, you soft twat. 

On 04/12/2020 at 15:54, Weary&Disgusted said:

Not exactly a newsflash, Neil, he has always been a complete twat.  Do you remember the incident where he mouthed off at some mafioso while they were visiting the states and got some of his teeth knocked out in response ?

It should have come much earlier, too little and too late.

On 04/12/2020 at 16:16, camberwell gypsy said:

Apart from one or two artists, to me music stopped being decent when those cunts Stock, Aitken and Shitheadman started clogging up the music charts with that tinny, inane verbal diarrhoea they spewed out of their studios, and that includes that fucking aussie dwarf. 

Na na na....na na nana....na na na......na na nana na.....

On 04/12/2020 at 11:57, Neil said:

Fuck me Liam,you may well have been cutting edge 25 years ago but you've become a victim of the 21st century emasculation of the male species.What a pile of absolute wank juice,my ears are full of dog shit listening to that offering.I wonder if he's shaved his pussy this morning?

Sunnnnnnnshiiiiiiiiite!

Neil, you seem disappointed.. as if the Oasis morons once meant something to you. Them and Blur and all the other fucking mop-headed tuneless cunts from that awful period can suck my weener. Cuting edge my arse.

I quite liked Suede.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Neil, you seem disappointed.. as if the Oasis morons once meant something to you. Them and Blur and all the other fucking mop-headed tuneless cunts from that awful period can suck my weener. Cuting edge my arse.

I quite liked Suede.  

They quite like you too at least that's what I think they said, what with David Bowies lifeless cock stuck halfway down their throats

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

I quite liked Suede.  

Here he is, Chegger's does pop!

I hardly think that the members of this site need their musical tastes validating by a coin-flipping, bebopping, tone deaf old poofter like yourself.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Frank said:

I quite liked Suede.  

Bernard Butler is a fine guitarist..and a pretty good producer too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frank said:

I quite liked Suede.  

And there's me thinking you preferred corduroy 

On 05/12/2020 at 17:15, Neil said:

I didn't fuckin watch it you cunts! All I did was link the fucking song ffs.If anyone asks though I was watching it live and no way was I out along Whitlingham Lane and I had nothing to do with any sexual assault that may or may not have occurred that night.

If I find out you watched the Johnathon fucking Woss show in see this pile of wank Neil, I’m good to find, rape and murder you- and stick you under your own patio 

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If I find out you watched the Johnathon fucking Woss show in see this pile of wank Neil, I’m good to find, rape and murder you- and stick you under your own patio 

Monitor the missing persons lists Stubbs, if Neil can’t produce photographic evidence of torn adolescent rectal/vulva tissue or there is no national call to prod commons with sticks accompanied by cadaver-sniffing beagles we’ll know he’s been turned and has been wearing a metophorical wire for sometime. It’s Chile for me... you can all get fucked and die, never met you cunts.

10 hours ago, Frank said:

I quite liked Suede.  

Tell it like it is Francisco...

13 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Tell it like it is Francisco...

You and Mrs Cnut seem like decent folk, DC. I don't know if you were around when I live streamed Allen Toussaint's final set at Ronnie Scott's, but I'd like to share this with you. He died shortly after I saw him in 2015 and Decimus mocked his passing on here for weeks on end. Anyway, this was written by Toussaint and released by Glen Campbell in the seventies. What a lovely man...

• Like 1

On 07/12/2020 at 00:07, Frank said:

You and Mrs Cnut seem like decent folk, DC. I don't know if you were around when I live streamed Allen Toussaint's final set at Ronnie Scott's, but I'd like to share this with you. He died shortly after I saw him in 2015 and Decimus mocked his passing on here for weeks on end. Anyway, this was written by Toussaint and released by Glen Campbell in the seventies. What a lovely man...

I knew that Eric would sell himself for likes but you've sunk lower than any cunt on here Costas

On 07/12/2020 at 00:07, Frank said:

Although Mr Campbell was a fine guitarist, I didn’t rate this particular song. I was interested to read an interview with Alice Cooper who was a personal Friend of Mr Campbell. He was extremely complimentary of his musical prowess.

2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Although Mr Campbell was a fine guitarist, I didn’t rate this particular song. I was interested to read an interview with Alice Cooper who was a personal Friend of Mr Campbell. He was extremely complimentary of his musical prowess.

He was a ‘go-to’ session guitarist for many top artists.

3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Glen Campbell continued to perform throughout his illness. I was fortunate enough to see him in Napa during his Goodbye Tour back in 2012, but the Alzheimer’s had really taken a hold. He sang Wichita Lineman 12 times, and if I’d had a rifle, I would’ve shot him dead there and then. 

4 hours ago, Frank said:

Glen Campbell continued to perform throughout his illness. I was fortunate enough to see him in Napa during his Goodbye Tour back in 2012, but the Alzheimer’s had really taken a hold. He sang Wichita Lineman 12 times, and if I’d had a rifle, I would’ve shot him dead there and then. 

There’s a time to hang up your guitar...I guess Glen Campbell’s came before 2012.