CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Latest H&M Advert

Decimus

The cast of the latest H&M advert reads like a who's who of the Green Party's Afro-Carribean, feminist LGBTQ+ wing.

Despite the fact that the overwhelming majority of couples in this country are white and mixed sex, this monstrosity of an advert completely disregards the hard facts and opts to portray our society in a way that only a joint Richard Curtis, Germaine Greer and Elton John produced faggot fest would.

The couples cavorting around in cheap, slave labour Bangladeshi goods includes the following:

Two homosexuals.

Two lesbians

A mixed race couple

A mixed age couple.

We've got the whole cast of woke 21st century Britain here. "Strong and independent" old fishwives, challenging the hypocrisy of their secretary-fucking male overlords by sexually molesting young boys. A couple of shit-stabbers in bed to further ramp home the message that the heterosexual male is an outdated and dangerous concept. A grinning white woman staring suggestively at some big ape's crotch in order to emasculate our indigenous Romeo's even further. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The cast of the latest H&M advert reads like a who's who of the Green Party's Afro-Carribean, feminist LGBTQ+ wing.

Despite the fact that the overwhelming majority of couples in this country are white and mixed sex, this monstrosity of an advert completely disregards the hard facts and opts to portray our society in a way that only a joint Richard Curtis, Germaine Greer and Elton John produced faggot fest would.

The couples cavorting around in cheap, slave labour Bangladeshi goods includes the following:

Two homosexuals.

Two lesbians

A mixed race couple

A mixed age couple.

We've got the whole cast of woke 21st century Britain here. "Strong and independent" old fishwives, challenging the hypocrisy of their secretary-fucking male overlords by sexually molesting young boys. A couple of shit-stabbers in bed to further ramp home the message that the heterosexual male is an outdated and dangerous concept. A grinning white woman staring suggestively at some big ape's crotch in order to emasculate our indigenous Romeo's even further. 

I don't watch telly. Put a link up you fucking idiot. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Two homosexuals.

Two lesbians

A mixed race couple

A mixed age couple.

There is one form of advertising which exclusively depicts Caucasians. Tobacco warnings... the disgusting pictures of chavs blowing smoke in toddlers faces and scum with chemo drip stands smoking in hospital car parks. All white. Also any male acting stupidly or being pathetically effeminate will also be white. 

Another rule is that if a white woman is rarely portrayed with a white male partner, he must be a fucking gimp, and the woman will inevitably glance admiringly at a passing black man. 

As a straight white cunt, I am fucking sick of being ethnically cleansed by the media.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

I know where you live, cancer, Ronnie O'Sullivan, idiot, I like you.. a lot, pwaaan kwacker, kill yourself, here have this, wallllllllnut, student cunt, Jackie, Garden furniture, new video, Withersss?!!??!!

I think that just about covers your next few hundred posts, there's no need for you to log in again until February.

Beat it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There is one form of advertising which exclusively depicts Caucasians. Tobacco warnings... the disgusting pictures of chavs blowing smoke in toddlers faces and scum with chemo drip stands smoking in hospital car parks. All white. Also any male acting stupidly or being pathetically effeminate will also be white. 

Another rule is that if a white woman is rarely portrayed with a white male partner, he must be a fucking gimp, and the woman will inevitably glance admiringly at a passing black man. 

As a straight white cunt, I am fucking sick of being ethnically cleansed by the media.

Have you seen the one that looks disturbingly like a broken bleached arsehole? If smoking did that I'm sure more people would give up. 

32 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Two homosexuals.

Two lesbians

A mixed race couple

A mixed age couple.

No disabled people? I'm outraged and I'm going to write to that mongy bird that used to be in Grange Hill. 

Fucking cunts, they'll never get away with it! 

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I know where you live, cancer, Ronnie O'Sullivan, idiot, I like you.. a lot, pwaaan kwacker, kill yourself, here have this, wallllllllnut, student cunt, Jackie, Garden furniture, new video, Withersss?!!??!!

I think that just about covers your next few hundred posts, there's no need for you to log in again until February.

Beat it.

Put a link up to the subject mentioned you lazy wanker.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Frank said:

Can't afford a TV licence eh, Franco? We always suspected the globe trotting lounge lizard persona was total bollocks. Thanks for enlightening the faithful on being little more than a greasy spoon owning useless wanker... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Goober said:

No disabled people? I'm outraged and I'm going to write to that mongy bird that used to be in Grange Hill. 

Fucking cunts, they'll never get away with it! 

They had a complete spastic on Question Time a few weeks ago and the programme was turned into utter farce by facial contortions, mangled extortions and gibberish.

37 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Two homosexuals.

Two lesbians

A mixed race couple

A mixed age couple.

What do they sell? Is the demographic of their aderts appropriate? I mean, if they flog hair-straiteners, botox and dildos, then it's fine[ as long as it's all sustainably sourced.

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Beat it.

I'd wager the above will cover him for the next five years, but he'll probably post some obscure shit song that couldn't even qualify for eurovision...

16 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:
26 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Beat it.

I remember when he burned so brightly, @Decimus. Like a flame dancing joyously and contemptuously in a gale, sucking in newbies like moths and destroying them within hours. 

Alas, these days it's a flame clinging on to a soggy wick in the last dribble of wax that couldn't withstand a half-hearted fart from Elton John. 

51 minutes ago, Decimus said:

A couple of shit-stabbers in bed to further ramp home the message that the heterosexual male is an outdated and dangerous concept.

Hate to play the pedant, and in the context of a sentence on sodomites it’s possibly quite dangerous, but does one not ram home a message, and ramp up production? Oh and “Romeos”  doesn’t need an apostrophe.

If ever you are to make Chairman of the Local Government Association, detail will be vital. 

Merry Christmas. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Two homosexuals.

Two lesbians

A mixed race couple

A mixed age couple.

I'd be willing to take on any of those roles, if not all at the same time, if H&M did any of the clothes in my size which is slightly larger than their usual  lithe skinny arsed fittings. 

13 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'd be willing to take on any of those roles, if not all at the same time, if H&M did any of the clothes in my size which is slightly larger than their usual  lithe skinny arsed fittings. 

The H&M size guide indicates they sell shirts up to 2XL, meaning you must be a minimum of 3XL.

Morbidly obese cunt. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goober said:

The H&M size guide indicates they sell shirts up to 2XL, meaning you must be a minimum of 3XL.

Morbidly obese cunt. 

These letters and numbers don’t really mean anything though, do they? There is such variation from store to store that most British blokes just give up and slob about in a faded T-Shirt from George at Asda. Take Superdry for example, who clearly think the Western World is populated by Japanese midgets with eating disorders. My dad bought all his clothes from the gentlemen’s outfitter in the town, visiting twice a year to see old Victor who knew his sizes without measuring, and who felt a decent pair of cords and a good shirt would suffice for most occasions. 

7 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

These letters and numbers don’t really mean anything though, do they? There is such variation from store to store that most British blokes just give up and slob about in a faded T-Shirt from George at Asda. Take Superdry for example, who clearly think the Western World is populated by Japanese midgets with eating disorders. My dad bought all his clothes from the gentlemen’s outfitter in the town, visiting twice a year to see old Victor who knew his sizes without measuring, and who felt a decent pair of cords and a good shirt would suffice for most occasions. 

I don't know about you, but I've never had to buy any item of clothing above a L, regardless of the vagaries of marketing execs trying to make fatties think they're slim. Regardless of the spin, a 3 x XL is a fat cunt in anyone's book. 

Any tailor that cops a feel of a decent pair should be locked up. Suits you Sir! 

3 minutes ago, Goober said:

I don't know about you, but I've never had to buy any item of clothing above a L, regardless of the vagaries of marketing execs trying to make fatties think they're slim. Regardless of the spin, a 3 x XL is a fat cunt in anyone's book. 

Any tailor that cops a feel of a decent pair should be locked up. Suits you Sir! 

RIP Gianni Versace....

'shoots you sir!'

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Was she gagging for it sir? Ooo Ooo, I bet she was sir... oooo

The Fast Show may have been the zenith of comedy on the BBC before the PC can't offend anyone bollocks took over.

Simon and Lindsey on shrooms, Stubby, I mean Dave Angel Eco Warrior, Swiss Tony (cunting is like making love to a beautiful woman), competitive dad, Black, Black, Scorchio! The list of quality just goes on and on and on.

I'm off to repair the fence in the lower field.