CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Millwall fans booing 'taking the knee'

camberwell gypsy

3 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Oh dear, oh dear, will my life ever be the same if i loose credibility on CC. Oh fucking dear, i couldnt bear the fucking thought. 

Truth is, it's 10.pm and im off to bed. Up early for a bike ride to Akaroa tomorrow morning, sailing in the afternoon and staying the night. So you will simply have to wait and save your snivelling grovelling apology for the time being.

There ya go,  now fuck off and do get a life. All in good time, all in good time. 🙂 

JSP youre finished here, goodbye and fuck off. 

6 hours ago, southerncunt said:

I would have thought I had already answered the question in the negative that you rather fuckwittedly chose to ask, you useless fucking cunt.

Shit for brains just doesn’t do you justice.

Howz things in fly ridden Australia. I bet the flies are measuring you up for their Christmas dinner. 

4 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Oh dear, oh dear, will my life ever be the same if i loose credibility on CC. Oh fucking dear, i couldnt bear the fucking thought. 

Truth is, it's 10.pm and im off to bed. Up early for a bike ride to Akaroa tomorrow morning, sailing in the afternoon and staying the night. So you will simply have to wait and save your snivelling grovelling apology for the time being.

There ya go,  now fuck off and do get a life. All in good time, all in good time. 🙂 

You're done here Johnny Bullshit, and not only because you can't substantiate your claim of plagiarism.

Rather than bring any wit or charm to the table, you've made enemies through being unnecessarily obnoxious (boasting about your ongoing cruelty to cats along the way), repetitiously telling a predominantly British membership how wonderful the perfect utopia of NZ is in comparison, and most significantly, accusing others of lying.

You were offered a way to redeem yourself at the weekend with a link, and Roops and Decs have since provided you a life raft to prove your accusation correct. We've waited long enough.

For a northerner with an obvious inferiority complex who probably looks like Peter Stringfellow on steroids, one who is a self-appraised successful and wealthy businessman who allegedly spends most of their waking hours enjoying outdoor pursuits, you appear to have an awful lot of time on your hands to troll a little British website nestled in the depths of cyberspace.

You're utterly full of shit, and a plagiarist, and it appears you've power-washed a hole around yourself that you now just can't escape.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

A brother who went to live in NZ married a part maori woman. From what I understand there is an increased tendency for the non-pure breds to be light fingered.

Wow, a family member of yours who hasn't actually died from cancer. Had it been a real sibling, and had you genuinely attended such an event, I'd imagine the Maori chief at the ceremony would've been gobsmacked at the size of your fucking fingers and hands, which probably reminded him of the ancient oars his tribe once used to propel its war canoes into battle.

You're almost as full of bullshit as our Johnny.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Want to bet on it.  The Norfolk Knob End, and Blubber The Slug told me that 4 years ago. I'm still here Ed, albeit riddled with cancer, but I'm still here. I rather like Johnny, he's white. Vivre.

Have you got Harolds home address for me yet? He is trying to get out of the big fight so I am just going to take the fight to him on Christmas Eve, 6pm. 

9 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Want to bet on it.  The Norfolk Knob End, and Blubber The Slug told me that 4 years ago. I'm still here Ed, albeit riddled with cancer, but I'm still here. I rather like Johnny, he's white. Vivre.

I think that the original handler of the Witheredscrote account died some time ago. The drivel coming out of it has deteriorated year upon year since since it first joined.

I've got reason to suspect that the current profile is being run by a rogue and corrupted bot that the Institut Curie lost control of at some point during the early months of 2017.

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Have you got Harolds home address for me yet? He is trying to get out of the big fight so I am just going to take the fight to him on Christmas Eve, 6pm. 

Forget this shit Ed. I've been busy reading up on the benefits of mistletoe extracts as a antimetastatic natural remedy. I've got loads of it growing back home in 86. I've invited Frank over in the New Year, to trial it. It involves inserting clumps of it into his ragged rectum, using various implements. You in?

5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Forget this shit Ed. I've been busy reading up on the benefits of mistletoe extracts as a antimetastatic natural remedy. I've got loads of it growing back home in 86. I've invited Frank over in the New Year, to trial it. It involves inserting clumps of it into his ragged rectum, using various implements. You in?

Do you supply marigolds, elbow length obviously?

2 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Aye up. Well to be perfectly clear, by any comparison life here is a utopian paradise. Cruelty to cats, i dont particularly like the bird killing vermin, my dog a gentle snuffling slow as fuck English bulldog killed one. Goodbye cat, who gives a flying fuck. I do have a great deal of time on my hands, i dont work, i dont need to. 

As for "redemption"? Of what, i never claimed to have written the post, i simply found it, copied and pasted it. Who cares about that either.

Then leaping out of the scrub comes @Decimus all hot under the collar, sweating and squealing like a stuck pig claiming it's his work and crying foul because it's been stolen. The stupid wanker, as i said there's no proof he ever wrote it, and even if he did, who cares. He's a slimy little wanker anyway. The sort when younger would spend his time sneaking around the streets early morning stealing milk money off door steps.  

Obviously a cunt of the lowest order.  

Proof though is on the way, when i choose.  Im off sailing for the day.

Cheerio and toodle pip for now. 

You had your chance. Getting Dyslexic cunt to PM me, begging for mercy on your behalf? Fucking crybaby cunt. 

Now provide the evidence you've been asked for. But I expect you'll be off on your imaginary sailing trip now.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You had your chance. Getting Dyslexic cunt to PM me, begging for mercy on your behalf? Fucking crybaby cunt. 

Now provide the evidence you've been asked for. But I expect you'll be off on your imaginary sailing trip now.

Absolutely sickening. I remember a time when you used to be able to leave your door unlocked around here, and now this. See your PMs.

6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Wow, a family member of yours who hasn't actually died from cancer. Had it been a real sibling, and had you genuinely attended such an event, I'd imagine the Maori chief at the ceremony would've been gobsmacked at the size of your fucking fingers and hands, which probably reminded him of the ancient oars his tribe once used to propel its war canoes into battle.

You're almost as full of bullshit as our Johnny.

Fingers the size of oars to propel sea going canoes is a given but don’t forget the 14’ cock to use as a rudder

The tribe probably thought the hulking hairy beast in front of them was either a hybrid Moa demon from their spirit world one of the CGI monsters from lord of the rings 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ooo..the plot sickens..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Here's one for you Panzbaby...

An Irish family are sat together at Christmas watching telly. The husband looks over at his wife... 

"Maureen! Close yer legs, the K-I-D-S can see yer cunt!"

Ahh, the happy evenings of panzys youth watching the telly news as flare wearing micks get fitted up for London bombings 

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Ahh, the happy evenings of panzys youth watching the telly news as flare wearing micks get fitted up for London bombings 

They were useful idiots..run outa the north in the first place..took the fall n years later made ya look like even bigger chumps..i bet you spent yer youth abusin yerself to the M&S underwear catalogue..ooo..bloomers ..look at the double gusset on that..imagine the size of thr scissors youd need to get inta them..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck’s sake E.....how do I get this bus off me now?