CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Babs Windsor

Penny Farthing

40 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Her choice of men was seriously flawed.

She dated Charlie Kray “An absolute Gentleman”....his brother Ronnie, a psychopathic paedophile, followed by a marriage to Ronnie Knight the bank robber.

The last cunt she married, many years her junior was obviously some seedy gigolo who is currently emotionally puking about their life together whilst rubbing his mits over financial expectations...

Scott will be buttered up by the media to keep him in Grecian 2000 until the inheritance money comes through. Lapping up free lunches and brown envelopes and spilling his guts to the hungry public; discreetly squirrelling away any items of value while the going is good.

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Excellent Eddie, although I’ve just got one of those Katie price advent calendars, the flaps are all open and the chocolate is deformed 

Imagine opening a window on your massive flapped advent calender and a Harvey fell out.

Would your first thought be, I'll take this back to the shop, or I'll take it into the garden and put it out of its misery?

22 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I saw it on the news tonight, paying tribute to Babs. Her fucking nose is a misshapen monstrosity of a thing. If ever the government decide to run an anti-cocaine campaign, she’s the one they should use as their “pinup” girl. What an absolute fucking mess.

You're getting her confused with old @Bill Stickers who's septum's in a similar state. I'm predicting he'll return at Christmas after a few Kraft's, insult a few cunts then log out in disgust... 

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This must be a photo from her cosmetics range ad campaign.

'Maybe she's born with it, maybe she went 15 rounds with Brian London'

A few years back she came up with a story about how when heavily indebted she was abducted by local coke dealers and tied to a bed for the weekend while half the East End came by to say hello. She worried there might be a video and that it might be embarrassing. I’m guessing they told her to act. 

On 11/12/2020 at 19:44, Earl of Punkape said:

Her choice of men was seriously flawed.

She dated Charlie Kray “An absolute Gentleman”....his brother Ronnie, a psychopathic paedophile, followed by a marriage to Ronnie Knight the bank robber.

The last cunt she married, many years her junior was obviously some seedy gigolo who is currently emotionally puking about their life together whilst rubbing his mits over financial expectations...

On 12/12/2020 at 00:45, Dawn Chorus said:

You never tried inviting them in and asking them if they want to slip into something more comfortable?

Even those cunts know to avoid your hovel, not wanting to be bored shirtless by a hulking 6 foot 4 Wookiee in a dress banging on about an hilarious timetable misprint on the Crewe to Manchester line circa 1973

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Even those cunts know to avoid your hovel, not wanting to be bored shirtless by a hulking 6 foot 4 Wookiee in a dress banging on about an hilarious timetable misprint on the Crewe to Manchester line circa 1973

River Lugg at Lugg Green near Leominster .. thoughts on the environmental impact for a paid box ticker such as yourself?

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

River Lugg at Lugg Green near Leominster .. thoughts on the environmental impact for a paid box ticker such as yourself?

Reported for further incessant trolling by asking bone fucking questions- either stay on topic or try to be funny (impossible for you you braindead societal cancer)

ps. fuck and die cunt