CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

James Corden playing a 'gay'

Neil

Apparently there is uproar that fat boy is portraying a bender in some Netflix musical bumfoolery.He is being criticised for being overly camp and taking the role from a genuine poofter.How ironic that he's so fucking gay but hasn't got the bollocks to 'come out' like Schofield.I am perfectly happy if these complaining cunts get their own way and gays can only play gays,on that basis only straights can play straights,cue a shortage of actors as everbody knows most of that group are fucking raging irons.At least it'd rid a load of mincers that plague my TV screen.Well done benders,you're disappearing up your own arses.

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
11 minutes ago, Neil said:

Apparently there is uproar that fat boy is portraying a bender in some Netflix musical bumfoolery.He is being criticised for being overly camp and taking the role from a genuine poofter.How ironic that he's so fucking gay but hasn't got the bollocks to 'come out' like Schofield.I am perfectly happy if these complaining cunts get their own way and gays can only play gays,on that basis only straights can play straights,cue a shortage of actors as everbody knows most of that group are fucking raging irons.At least it'd rid a load of mincers that plague my TV screen.Well done benders,you're disappearing up your own arses.

Quite literally up there own arses 

I had thoughts along the same lines when David Tennant recently portrayed Dennis Nielsen and at the time of shooting Peter Sutcliffe was alive. If it's good enough for actors who like to poke shit with their cocks then it should be good enough for serial killers who've spent years perfecting their skills.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, ratcum said:

we've had all this queer arse stuff for decades, but never had it rammed down our throats like it has been recently. Whether it's Escape to The Country, Strictly or Lovehoney adverts; it's toffee jousting and vertical smiling all the way. Fuck off.

The Furher had the right idea, Herr Oberst. Requiring them to register, pack a few essential items, and arrive at a local train station for an all expenses holiday in Poland. 

I wonder what he'd make of it all now... 

So basically a gay character has to be played by a gay actor. I suppose a spacker has to be played by a disabled actor, a north african played by a brown face, Geordie character's played by geordies and bin dippers played by Ricky Tomlinson. 

So this just tosses true acting in the bin. If this happened decades ago we wouldn't have had John Hurt's Quentin Crisp, Tom Courtenay and Albert Finney in The Dresser or boring bastard Daniel Day-Lewis in My Left Foot. 

People wouldn't have to be good actors anymore. So Olivia Colman will be ok. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

The Furher had the right idea, Herr Oberst. Requiring them to register, pack a few essential items, and arrive at a local train station for an all expenses holiday in Poland. 

I wonder what he'd make of it all now... 

the poor cunt would be proper vexed MC

• Like 1

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

So basically a gay character has to be played by a gay actor. I suppose a spacker has to be played by a disabled actor, a north african played by a brown face, Geordie character's played by geordies and bin dippers played by Ricky Tomlinson. 

So this just tosses true acting in the bin. If this happened decades ago we wouldn't have had John Hurt's Quentin Crisp, Tom Courtenay and Albert Finney in The Dresser or boring bastard Daniel Day-Lewis in My Left Foot. 

People wouldn't have to be good actors anymore. So Olivia Colman will be ok. 

But it's ok to cast a black actress as Anne Boleyn? The fucking minorities are professional hypocrites. They claim that black actors should be given the roles of white historical figures, because 'they're actors and skin colour doesn't come into it'. So it would be ok for Bruce Willis to portray Malcolm X? No? Oh, so skin colour does come into it?

But even asking those type of questions is 'racist'. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

But it's ok to cast a black actress as Anne Boleyn? The fucking minorities are professional hypocrites. They claim that black actors should be given the roles of white historical figures, because 'they're actors and skin colour doesn't come into it'. So it would be ok for Bruce Willis to portray Malcolm X? No? Oh, so skin colour does come into it?

When a black actor gets an Oscar, I'm now thinking 'is it because of their colour or because of their performance'? Which is unfair. 

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've just been watching The Snowman with my daughter, could you imagine if it was made today? The child would be a a gender neutral, black spastic and someone would piss in the snow to ensure that the snowman wasn't white.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Here he is with that other macho bastion of heterosexuality, David Walliams. What a pair of in-denial cunts.

00000fa99-David_Walliams_James_Corden.jp

If you've read comments about Corden from members of the public, you will see that he is apparently a right horrible cunt. From what I can gather he toadys up to the rich and famous but treats ordinary people like shit.  One woman worked at a theatre he was appearing at, in a play, and saw him in a corridor. She said hello and how she loved his work. Apparently he yelled at her saying how dare she spoke to him. Half hour later, she was sacked.

I would love to meet him and greet him politely in the hope he did that to me. It would give me great pleasure to down the cunt in a flurry of punches. 

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

If you've read comments about Corden from members of the public, you will see that he is apparently a right horrible cunt. From what I can gather he toadys up to the rich and famous but treats ordinary people like shit.  One woman worked at a theatre he was appearing at, in a play, and saw him in a corridor. She said hello and how she loved his work. Apparently he yelled at her saying how dare she spoke to him. Half hour later, she was sacked.

I would love to meet him and greet him politely in the hope he did that to me. It would give me great pleasure to down the cunt in a flurry of punches. 

The one with talent, Matt Horne, was sidelined in favour of pushing this fat fucking wanker into the limelight. Horne was superb in The Catherine Tate show, and not a bad straight actor. 

Patrick Stewart should've just come out with it, and called him a useless fat cunt at that awards ceremony.

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The one with talent, Matt Horne, was sidelined in favour of pushing this fat fucking wanker into the limelight. Horne was superb in The Catherine Tate show, and not a bad straight actor. 

Patrick Stewart should've just come out with it, and called him a useless fat cunt at that awards ceremony.

I'd have loved to have seen him try that with the likes of Richard Harris or Olly Reed. They'd would have shot him a 'don't let me have to speak to you' look. If he'd of carried on he would have been dealt with.