CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Old people and their weekend movements

Stubby Pecker

This might be repeat bollocks on my part but I can’t be fucked to check, but old cunts who decide to go shopping at the weekend when they’ve had all fucking week to leave their piss stained hovels to do it deserve to be run over by a lorry and their still twitching corpses pissed on by illegal immigrants 

Most of us have to work our cocks off all week to pay our mortgages and for our booze habits so the weekends are the only time to go out and stock up on shopping and said booze. However, these doddering old cunts decide it’s the perfect time to venture out and shuffle up the aisles for tinned pilchards and sandwich spread. 

Then theres the old fuckers who have to go out every Saturday in their immaculately clean cars that do less than 1000 miles a year to check tyre pressure and water, and get the fucking thing cleaned again. Going there and back at a racy 35mph of course.

The silver lining to this is that they’ll more than likely get tertiary bat flu and be dead by January 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This might be repeat bollocks on my part but I can’t be fucked to check, but old cunts who decide to go shopping at the weekend when they’ve had all fucking week to leave their piss stained hovels to do it deserve to be run over by a lorry and their still twitching corpses pissed on by illegal immigrants 

Most of us have to work our cocks off all week to pay our mortgages and for our booze habits so the weekends are the only time to go out and stock up on shopping and said booze. However, these doddering old cunts decide it’s the perfect time to venture out and shuffle up the aisles for tinned pilchards and sandwich spread. 

Then theres the old fuckers who have to go out every Saturday in their immaculately clean cars that do less than 1000 miles a year to check tyre pressure and water, and get the fucking thing cleaned again. Going there and back at a racy 35mph of course.

The silver lining to this is that they’ll more than likely get tertiary bat flu and be dead by January 

You need to include the unemployed, healthy individuals and currently all those covid-24/7 at home too. Indeed, all those thick, auto-pilot morons shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near a supermarket.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What's a mortgage?

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

I just hate other people. It makes life simpler

I wondered when the faux frog would turn up. What the fuck is this I'm hearing about one of your country folk, Claude Wehrle, refusing to give evidence on behalf of Arconic in the Grenfell enquiry?, effectively waving the white flag of surrender and running to hide in a corner like a typical garlic chomping stink merchant.

20 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm getting a sense of hostility.