CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Drinking Christmas booze early

cuntspotter

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

Have you collected your Christmas goose yet, Punkers? 

Is it a bloated farmed lard ball from Tesco, or a plump juicy wild Greylag from a quality butcher? 

I have a friend who farms geese quite nearby in Cheshire who has provided one.

I will be donating the giblets and feathers to a local prostute to make a hat.

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I have a friend who farms geese quite nearby in Cheshire who has provided one.

I will be donating the giblets and feathers to a local prostute to make a hat.

Will you be stuffing it ? Don’t forget to baste it every so often. The best goose needs to be moist and soft.

13 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Will you be stuffing it ? Don’t forget to baste it every so often. The best goose needs to be moist and soft.

Indeed.

The stuffing will be a combination of forcemeat,apricots,pears and cranberries.In addition there’s an apple sauce and a bread sauce.

Yum Yum.

2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

And a pint of spunk. Don’t forget your special sauce, poof.

I know a chap at the rugby club who claimed to have fucked the family Turkey on Christmas Eve after returning from the pub knowing his mother-in-law was dining with them the next day.

Based on previous exploits I had no doubt what he said was true...

10 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I know a chap at the rugby club who claimed to have fucked the family Turkey on Christmas Eve after returning from the pub knowing his mother-in-law was dining with them the next day.

Interesting. I knew a hideous, ugly,spasticated bar man at the rugby club who used to roll the rim of a wine glass through his unwashed, fetid Jap’s eye and serve a fine Margaux in the said glass to a stunning debutante. In his mind, she was noshing him off nightly. He is currently a sommelier.

Edited by Mrs Roops

7 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I bet you wank yourself stupid (easily done) every Xmas over this little anecdote. 

10 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Interesting. I knew a hideous, ugly,spasticated bar man at the rugby club who used to roll the rim of a wine glass through his unwashed, fetid Jap’s eye and serve a fine Margaux in the said glass to a stunning debutante. In his mind, she was noshing him off nightly. He is currently a sommelier.

Fine Margaux at a rugby club?

3 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

There's a rather disturbing picture of @Ape™️ in the gallery. He's just finished his Xmas dinner, a bacon sandwich and a glass of pikey cider and just shat himself. Again.

What more could anyone expect of the filthy low life. 

A psychotic urge to kill cats and brag about it online to strangers?

Just now, JohnnySaucePants said:

Spotted a dead cat on the road when driving home last night. Just had to back up and go over it again, just to make sure. 

Points for staying in character.

Do you seriously not know how to post images from the gallery, though? Right click, open it in a new tab, and copy and paste the URL where you want it posted.

2 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

With the covid lockdown rife in Blighty. I imagine there's not much around in door mans work. Have you moved onto bin mans work, or gone on the dole for Xmas? Give me your address, and ill mail you the left overs of Xmas dinner. You can thank me later. 

The zoological society have ramped up their endangered species preservation agenda, so it's full time Panda-wanking for me.