CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Clap for the NHS part 2

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

Stay in your home, dont even breathe outside your front door unless its deadly necessary, actually bang some saucepans together at the same time as all your neighbours to show moral support. Cunts. 

Fuck that!

Frontline workers? Fair enough - it's been a tough gig for them, doubtless.

But 'The NHS' (Peace Be Upon It) the entity, can go fuck itself.

It's bloated, useless, not focussed on outcomes, mewling leech and completely unfit for purpose in the 21st century - yet somehow it's become this new national deity incapable of criticism, much less reform.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Fuck that!

Frontline workers? Fair enough - it's been a tough gig for them, doubtless.

But 'The NHS' (Peace Be Upon It) the entity, can go fuck itself.

It's bloated, useless, not focussed on outcomes, mewling leech and completely unfit for purpose in the 21st century - yet somehow it's become this new national deity incapable of criticism, much less reform.

It winds me up on principle, the NHS bods are working hard but its the job they chose and it goes with the territory, dont like it then do something else. Same as when firemen teachers ect go on strike, retrain if your job is that hard and you feel so wholly unappreciated. No one claps for me at work, they just say things such as, whats your real job then, should you be in my garden? There are cameras just incase you were thinking about stealing anything 

7 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

It winds me up on principle, the NHS bods are working hard but its the job they chose and it goes with the territory, dont like it then do something else. Same as when firemen teachers ect go on strike, retrain if your job is that hard and you feel so wholly unappreciated. No one claps for me at work, they just say things such as, whats your real job then, should you be in my garden? There are cameras just incase you were thinking about stealing anything 

Are you a gnome then?

40 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Are you black? fucking racist bastards!

2 hours ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Stay in your home, dont even breathe outside your front door unless its deadly necessary, actually bang some saucepans together at the same time as all your neighbours to show moral support. Cunts. 

If there is going to be another round of this bullshit, it's to dumb down the sheep even further. Many of my colleagues fucking hate it.

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If there is going to be another round of this bullshit, it's to dumb down the sheep even further. Many of my colleagues fucking hate it.

One of my sisters is working on the covid ward and I don't think she's overly taken with it either, its bullshit. 

Just now, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

One of my sisters is working on the covid ward and I don't think she's overly taken with it either, its bullshit. 

Gyppo isn't on a ward, she's sat on her fat arse at home drinking buckets of wine and stuffing her overactive gob with cheese toasties. It's easy to be blasé about Covid when you aren't taking any of the risks your front line colleagues are exposed to.

I bet she still claims her NHS Corona related discounts, though.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

It's the fuckers who record themselves dancing like fucking mongs along the wards that get my blood up.  I'm on my back drowning as my lungs fill up* but my nurse isn't there because she thinks she's Paula fucking Abdul out in the corridor. 

*Yes Decs, I know that you'd love to see that. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Gyppo isn't on a ward, she's sat on her fat arse at home drinking buckets of wine and stuffing her overactive gob with cheese toasties. It's easy to be blasé about Covid when you aren't taking any of the risks your front line colleagues are exposed to.

I'd ask my boss for a corona related discount but i think I'd just get a lump hammer over the head, and i dont see that being any real benifit

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ssssh you cunt. Don't give me away. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's the fuckers who record themselves dancing like fucking mongs along the wards that get my blood up.  I'm on my back drowning as my lungs fill up* but my nurse isn't there because she thinks she Paula fucking Abdul out in the corridor. 

*Yes Decs, I know that you'd love to see that. 

You'd think there would be too much going on for dancing, like a pandemic to deal with. Oi sarah just get me busting this shuffle so i can put it on tiktok yeah 

In a further vomit-inducing development, this time around it's been re-badged as "Clap for Heroes".

Also, why the fuck is it even a "thing", just because some very stupid fucking Dutch bitch says it should be? Maybe I'm just upset because my "Clap for Rapists" Twitter campaign failed to get off the ground.

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

In a further vomit-inducing development, this time around it's been re-badged as "Clap for Heroes".

Also, why the fuck is it even a "thing", just because some very fucking stupid Dutch bitch says it should be? Maybe I'm just upset because my "Clap for Rapists" Twitter campaign failed to get off the ground.

And my" clap becuase i haven't threatened to stab my apprentice yet this year " idea got about as much attention, it should have done, he's a fucking nuisance 

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Maybe I'm just upset because my "Clap for Rapists" Twitter campaign failed to get off the ground.

I wouldn't say that Baws, I did my bit. To be honest, this is about as close as I get to social media, and I missed the memo on the NHS wankery last time, so I just assumed all my neighbours were as fucking filthy as I am.

The fact they've revived it with a slight name change indicates that they are fully aware of how fucking sick of it people are before they've even begun. The only way I'll be out the front clapping is if the belming cunt from UPS finds my front door finally, or if some kid comes off their bike/skateboard.

I'm off to laugh at the septics now...