CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The voice of salvation in 2021

Dyslexic cnut

51 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I saw The Police in a Students' Union in about '79; they were shit; Sting was a cunt even then (so was Billy Idol, who got smacked in the face by a fire door)

You are certainly right about Gordon. If ever there was an 'up himself' wanker, it's him.

Oh and Bono of course

..and God

On 08/01/2021 at 11:27, Jiggerycock said:

Any other contributors have a rib-tickling, Coventry-based vignette they'd like to share?

Never been but do they hold the title of 'Ugliest front man in a band from Coventry' competition?

On 08/01/2021 at 11:27, Jiggerycock said:

I witnessed an amusing scene in Coventry too - Mick 'The adipose Bob Carolgees' Quinn running and Robert Rosario doing great visual gags as 'centre forward attempting to score a goal'.

Any other contributors have a rib-tickling, Coventry-based vignette they'd like to share?

Ian Wallace's ginger afro.  

As I'm "under investigation" now for being overdue with my annual TV Licence Roman Salt Tax I must be careful what I say. But it is interesting if highly predictable how the BBC intend to spend the £157.50 they wish to extract from my spinal cord. The rest goes on supply waffle jobs to predominately privately educated young pups of avid rural well caked Disco drivers who went on to Oxford or Cambridge. 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

🎵I get no kick from champagne...

Good morning maam, aint it a lovely day, the sun is shining the skys are blue.. 

11 hours ago, Neil said:

Fuck the hair,what about the shit kit?download.jpg.c9fb2f6a0ca51c5f87836e69751663f9.jpg

I was at that game. When Coventry came out of the tunnel there was a collective "What the fuck are they wearing"? The keeper is the legendary Barry Daines who threatened to leave because he wasn't getting games because it was only Pat Jennings who was keeping him out. So they fuck off Jennings to the shitheads down the road and he gets the games. 

Not sure what was worse: his dodgy perm or his goalkeeping.

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was at that game. When Coventry came out of the tunnel there was a collective "What the fuck are they wearing"? The keeper is the legendary Barry Daines who threatened to leave because he wasn't getting games because it was only Pat Jennings who was keeping him out. So they fuck off Jennings to the shitheads down the road and he gets the games. 

Not sure what was worse: his dodgy perm or his goalkeeping.

Oh yes,the best £45,000 the Arsenal ever spent."Unipart(clap,clap,clap) Unipart!"