CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

I murdered some people, but life's not fair because my hat was confiscated

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev reportedly is feeling s bit hard done by and as a result is suing the US government for 250,000 dollars.  Just in case you don't recognise the name, he is one of the people who placed bombs directed at marathon runners in Boston back in 2013.

And why is Dzhokhar feeling persecuted ?  Well apparently he's limited to the number of showers he can take in his Colorado jail cell, and some scoundrels had the temerity to take his white hat and bandanna !  Oh the humanity !  Who would be villainous enough to separate a man from his hat ?

Pity he didn't catch a bullet in the police shoot out which claimed his accomplice brother Tamerlan Tsarnaev.  Utter waste of space.  I can only hope one of his fellow inmates helps him on his way to the afterlife at the earliest opportunity.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
52 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The world would be a considerably better place if they blew up 99.9% of its lawyers.

I would be in favour of reforming the system, so that the "rights" of those found guilty of serious crimes like mass murder were somewhat curtailed.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

He can have his hat back after I've taken a sloppy shit in it. He won't be getting a fucking shower afterwards though, the little shit-head.

I'd like to force feed the little crybaby his stupid fucking hat, evil whining little shit.  

5 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev reportedly is feeling s bit hard done by and as a result is suing the US government for 250,000 dollars.  Just in case you don't recognise the name, he is one of the people who placed bombs directed at marathon runners in Boston back in 2013.

And why is Dzhokhar feeling persecuted ?  Well apparently he's limited to the number of showers he can take in his Colorado jail cell, and some scoundrels had the temerity to take his white hat and bandanna !  Oh the humanity !  Who would be villainous enough to separate a man from his hat ?

Pity he didn't catch a bullet in the police shoot out which claimed his accomplice brother Tamerlan Tsarnaev.  Utter waste of space.  I can only hope one of his fellow inmates helps him on his way to the afterlife at the earliest opportunity.  

Separate a man from his hat? The cunt didn't give a fuck when his bomb separated people from their legs or that child from his life. 

I wonder if he might be accidentally let in the exercise pen with the White Supremacist gang. See how the cunt feels about his fucking hat then.

5 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Strange he seeks out a lot of showers. I was under the impression that most straight males in jail tend to minimise their ablutions for that obvious reason.

30 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Strange he seeks out a lot of showers. I was under the impression that most straight males in jail tend to minimise their ablutions for that obvious reason.

I don't understand why we keep these fucking scumbags alive. Once we've tortured any information out of them, chuck them to the Guantanamo shark population.

6 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

The government should wait till the day if the court hearing and just as proceedings are about to commence, present him with a new identical hat and bandanna. Case closed.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
17 hours ago, King Billy said:

Finding a new hat for him should be pretty easy but an identical banana might be a little more difficult.

I say bandanna you say banana, let's call the whole thing off