CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life 😤

ProfB

29 minutes ago, The Beast said:

..think, Frank...fucking think.

Mrs R is at the end of the garden sunning herself... menthol Vogue and Pims. I just called out and said that Proper’s posting his anti-jab bollocks again. She simply stuck her fingers in her ears and turned away in disgust. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Not wanting to speculate, but speculating nonetheless. 

Do you think he’s considered the various performance-enhancing shit those footballing cunts pump into themselves? I wish he’d died and, joking aside, I wish you would too. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Every so often there's a galvanic twitch from the corpse that reminds us what you were once capable of. 

I feel like Frank’s permanent understudy. It’s a natural decline and you should be grateful I’m still here. Barbra Streisand shouldn’t go anywhere near a stage these days, yet she’s just sold out her recently announced tour. 

25 minutes ago, Frank said:

I feel like Frank’s permanent understudy. It’s a natural decline and you should be grateful I’m still here. Barbra Streisand shouldn’t go anywhere near a stage these days, yet she’s just sold out her recently announced tour. 

Fuck off, Frank, you're pretty much black in my mind.

COME ON ENGLAND 

1-0 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🦁 🦁 🦁 

13 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Given the high level of monitoring an expensive asset like Eriksen has, what do you think would have caused cardiac arrest?

I had a similar discussion today with my mates. It can't be drug related, surely, as they are regulary tested. Likewise, any heart defect would have been identified in one of the many routine tests professional football players are subjected to.

A one off cardiac event that couldn't be predicted? Or something related to the vaccine? 

I'd probably guess the former.

5 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I’ve absolutely no idea. Just like you.

Ape, you and I are mates, but this is not shit-for-brains King Billy we’re talking about here. This is Proper, or the Beast.. Admin! The man’s got fifteen kids and works on the front line of all this shit.. day in, day out. Surely he deserves the benefit of the doubt. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Ape, you and I are mates, but this is not shit-for-brains King Billy we’re talking about here. This is Proper, or the Beast.. Admin! The man’s got fifteen kids and works on the front line of all this shit.. day in, day out. Surely he deserves the benefit of the doubt. 

Shut up you stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I had a similar discussion today with my mates. It can't be drug related, surely, as they are regulary tested. Likewise, any heart defect would have been identified in one of the many routine tests professional football players are subjected to.

A one off cardiac event that couldn't be predicted? Or something related to the vaccine? 

I'd probably guess the former.

Possibly an arrhythmia due to an aberrant pathway, but if so, more likely to go into SVT and not VF or VT.

50 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Not so. He had a VF arrest, not an asystolic arrest.

Means absolutely nothing to me. My point is that until the cause is determined and made public, nobody knows what caused it. Speculating it was caused by a COVID vaccine isn’t very helpful. Let’s just wait and see shall we? 

3 hours ago, Frank said:

You silly old queen, I was at her last performance at Hyde park, Lionel rich tea was a surprise guest, both fucking marvellous 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Billy you’d come across far more plausible if you didn’t rise to my name calling. You really are stupid. I mean, you know.. really fucking thick. 

I’m flattered that you think I have the mental capability to better myself and ‘come across  far more plausible’ if only I’d listen to your advice. Alas that is the last thing on Earth I will ever do. I guess I’ll just have to stay thick thanks.

42 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m flattered that you think I have the mental capability to better myself and ‘come across  far more plausible’ if only I’d listen to your advice. Alas that is the last thing on Earth I will ever do. I guess I’ll just have to stay thick thanks.

OH YAWN - I am off to watch Corrie on Catch up.