CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner Γ—
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life 😀

ProfB

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

I notice you haven’t corrected me on the size of the anti lockdown protest on Saturday unlike your sanctimonious nonsenseΒ 4 weeks ago, even though I attendedΒ bothΒ protests.Β Or are you too much of aΒ cunt to admit you were wrong last time? Could it be that you're never wrong or I’m never right?

Stick to your little hunt saboteur Sunday morning crusty get togethers. Our freedoms are slightly more important than your virtue signalling Basil Brush hugging crap. (IMO)

Needy child. On the contrary, your reputation as an arch-promulgator ofΒ baseless conspiracy theories underpinned by made up facts precedes you so job already done. For now.

Apropos the latest assertion, I presume you're referring toΒ aerial footage which hovered over a fixed point revealing a crowd of some 15-18 thousand and for good measure repeated the same video twice?

6 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Weekend photography session with your canon?

I eventually sold my RP together with my old APS-C gear and some EF lenses and purchased the awesome R5. I've also migrated post-processing from Luminar 4 to DxOΒ plus the Nic 4 Collection. What do you think about that?

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Needy child. On the contrary, your reputation as an arch-promulgator ofΒ baseless conspiracy theories underpinned by made up facts precedes you so job already done. For now.

Apropos the latest assertion, I presume you're referring toΒ aerial footage which hovered over a fixed point revealing a crowd of some 15-18 thousand and for good measure repeated the same video twice?

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

GB News, Talk Radio and many others have reported on the huge numbers at the protest. Estimating from 100,000 to 400,000. Richard Tice chartered a helicopter to film it, Β  as he knew like everyone else that the Fakestream media would ignore it as always.Β 

The Bullshit Broadcasting Corporation have their heads so far up theirs own arses that they appear to have not been aware lol of at least 10,000 protestors outside their headquarters in Regent St. plastering the outside of the building with thousands of sticky messages.

A quick search on Youtube will bring up scores of videos, if you really are interested in letting your eyes tell you how large the event was. Then again you’ve already said there wereΒ 15 to 18K and I know by now that the chances of you ever ever ever correcting yourself are.....extremely unlikely, to say the least.

Fuck Off.

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I eventually sold my RP together with my old APS-C gear and some EF lenses and purchased the awesome R5. I've also migrated post-processing from Luminar 4 to DxOΒ plus the Nic 4 Collection. What do you think about that?

Load of shite.

Sorry. I thought you were asking me.

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It’s a close run thing for me, I should start a member’s thread. It’s you, Bill, The Wolf and Frank can never be ignored.

Being ignored is the absolute best Frank could ever hope for. The cunts a fucking disgrace.

• Like 1