CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Travel: So Fucking What?

ChildeHarold

37 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Oh sorry my good gentlwanker and my felicitations to your family in their chocolate box cottage and Charles Dickhead stories. 

Your humble and beautiful (predictive text) obedient cunt

You should think about swallowing at least a hundred boxes of travel sickness tablets. Immediately please.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Oh sorry my good gentlwanker and my felicitations to your family in their chocolate box cottage and Charles Dickhead stories. 

Your humble and beautiful (predictive text) obedient cunt

Is there any chance you could regale us with some of the stories of Charles Dickhead ?  I would like to hear A Sale of Two Titties or maybe The Mystery of Wheelspin Dude.  Having said that, I don't have any great expectations.  

21 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Is there any chance you could regale us with some of the stories of Charles Dickhead ?  I would like to hear A Sale of Two Titties or maybe The Mystery of Wheelspin Dude.  Having said that, I don't have any great expectations.  

Oliver Fist

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

The Prickshit Papers, Oliver Twix, Nickelarse Knickersbe, Hard Throbbing Cock (er... Times) Larry David Copperfield.... 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

You should think about swallowing at least a hundred boxes of travel sickness tablets. Immediately please.

Not before I heave my gigantic fat pimply arse next to you on our fully vaccinated Leger coach tour of the Black Forest and steel industry of the Ruhr valley. I shall wile away the long hours on the autobahn playfully tormenting you and indulging in harmless strategies of breaking your will to live. 

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

When all this shit is over, please do everyone a favour and buy yourself a one-way ticket to Damascus. As a gesture of goodwill, I will make a contribution, which I am sure will be generously reciprocated by 99% of the Corner.

You’re surely not hoping for a Conversion on his way, Wolfie? He’d struggle with a loft conversion. 

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I am sensing a degree of aggression. 

I am sensing an accurate if not tempered breakdown of your input on this forum. You’ve just been eviscerated but you’re too thick to to see it or shut up for a couple of decades. I hope that you struggle to stem the bleeding.

7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I am sensing an accurate if not tempered breakdown of your input on this forum. You’ve just been eviscerated but you’re too thick to to see it or shut up for a couple of decades. I hope that you struggle to stem the bleeding.

While I'm struggling get over to my nom again and get an eyeful of bronzed Madge an older GMILF just right for you. 

14 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I was listening to this fella explain how he completed his journeys across Asia by foot, and I was very impressed with the speed he must have travelled at.  

When I asked him how he got from Iraq to Pakistan so quickly, he replied 

"Iran"

This is beneath you. Apologise to the entire corner or drink bleach immediately  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Who gives a fucking tuppenny toss about the "travel industry"? They're just a fucking shit load of moody con artists and environmental terrorists. So you have to quarantine if you come into our sceptred isle? You poor fucking things. Knuckle down you cunts. It's a national emergency. 

And as for the twats crying over their two weeks in the sun this year. Get a fucking life. 

You might actually have managed to make a good nom this time around. But you won't gain any respect. Something that I do notice is how many of these "well travelled" cunts have never actually seen much of their own country. Even when they travel within the UK they use some form of transport where they see nothing. So a cunt from London who regularly travels to Manchester or Edinburgh knows nothing about what lies in between because they were flying at 500 mph at 35,000 feet.

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

You might actually have managed to make a good nom this time around. But you won't gain any respect. Something that I do notice is how many of these "well travelled" cunts have never actually seen much of their own country. Even when they travel within the UK they use some form of transport where they see nothing. So a cunt from London who regularly travels to Manchester or Edinburgh knows nothing about what lies in between because they were flying at 500 mph at 35,000 feet.

You just fancy the wheelchair bound granny.