CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Attention all sheeple! Masks on and trousers down. Prepare your arseholes please.

King Billy

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The purpose of the vaccine is to develop immunity to the disease without having to contract it. But that’s not the point here is it? The point is what are the levels of immunity from the first jab and that is where the confusion arises, but you probably knew that anyway. Unnecessarily pedantic Ape.

As I said - the vaccine is designed to prevent serious disease - it won’t necessarily prevent it completely.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Newsweek are reporting that China has started a mass anal testing in a suburb of Beijing, with over a million arseholes already arbitrarily plunged, including schoolchildren. The latest ‘science’ has revealed that taking a sample from two inches inside the dirtbox is the way forward in the fight against Covid 1984. Farting has also been discovered to spread the virus so expect butt plugs to be made compulsory and inserted after your anal probe appointment.

Meanwhile Dr. Anthony Fauci the 4ft tall dwarf king of the US medical community has stated that people should now wear two masks, having previously advised against wearing masks and then later advising people to wear a mask. Now it’s two masks.

Is it becoming any clearer to you fucking sheep that the fuckers making all this shit up are having a fucking laugh, seeing how much humiliation you will tolerate as they completely and permanently  subserviate you?

Happy grazing you wooly cunts. “Baaaaa!”

Mate, got as far as anal, obviously that’s your bag, you enjoy but leave the rest of us alone

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

To prevent mild or serious disease. 

Most people would find it a bit strange that they did develop symptoms (mild & serious) after the 1st jab alone. The idea of the government to delay the 2nd jab was because immunity came with the 1st jab (the Pfizer one claimed 88% I seem to recall) and if the 2nd was delayed more people could get the initial boost & immunity.

49 minutes ago, King Billy said:

As I’m sure you know Ape I’m not a conspiracy theorist (lol) but I’m a little bit puzzled as to why deaths in care homes in England and Wales have tripled to 1705 in the last fortnight? Care home residents started being vaccinated on Dec21st and since then the death rate of residents has been rising sharply, and as I said has tripled in the last two weeks alone. This is all the more surprising as 95% of care home residents have been vaccinated according to a statement today by the National Care Forum (NCF). 

Im assuming that the huge increase in deaths must be the 5% who weren’t jabbed but somehow I doubt that’s the truth.

“More tinfoil anyone?”

Time to death from onset of symptoms is 18 days give or take, although certainly shorter for the very elderly and infirm. Symptoms take ~5 days to appear after infection. Deaths can take anything up to week to record. So it's not a question of how many have been vaccinated now, but how many were infected almost a month ago. One vaccine dose is definitely less effective than two as well.  Data in a month's time will be more telling.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

Time to death from onset of symptoms is 18 days give or take, although certainly shorter for the very elderly and infirm. Symptoms take ~5 days to appear after infection. Deaths can take anything up to week to record. So it's not a question of how many have been vaccinated now, but how many were infected almost a month ago. One vaccine dose is definitely less effective than two as well.  Data in a month's time will be more telling.

Bothered?

54 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I have no idea why this is happening, but I certainly don’t believe it is somehow deliberate, and that the whole pandemic was devised by people trying to control the population and make huge amounts of money for themselves. I assume you’ll be devoting more time to your sheeple theories now you’ve had to give up on QAnon and Trump?

I’ve never pushed Q Anon here Ape. I’ve consistently supported Trumps policies and his record as a President who gets things done in the interest of the people who elected him and not in the interest of the corrupt few who’ve sold out their country for a very long time. Piss pants Biden is a week into the job and anyone who looks objectively at his performance so far can see the complete clown show puppet that’s supposedly in the drivers seat. He hasn’t got a scooby doo what’s going on mate. Lots of ‘conspiracy theories’ are dismissed as nonsense until they actually become recognised as fact. 

Dont forget to pull your pants up and put your masks on.

WEAR YOUR MASKS

SPREAD YOUR CHEEKS

NO FARTING

SAVE THE NHS

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Newsweek are reporting that China has started a mass anal testing in a suburb of Beijing, with over a million arseholes already arbitrarily plunged, including schoolchildren. The latest ‘science’ has revealed that taking a sample from two inches inside the dirtbox is the way forward in the fight against Covid 1984. Farting has also been discovered to spread the virus so expect butt plugs to be made compulsory and inserted after your anal probe appointment.

Meanwhile Dr. Anthony Fauci the 4ft tall dwarf king of the US medical community has stated that people should now wear two masks, having previously advised against wearing masks and then later advising people to wear a mask. Now it’s two masks.

Is it becoming any clearer to you fucking sheep that the fuckers making all this shit up are having a fucking laugh, seeing how much humiliation you will tolerate as they completely and permanently  subserviate you?

Happy grazing you wooly cunts. “Baaaaa!”

Punkape is trying to charter a flight to chink land as we speak whilst practicing his best slitty eyes look and saying “ah-so” out loud

52 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So what's the point of it? A vaccine, by definition is a drug which prevents you catching a disease. There's some shit going on that has nothing to do with science or medicine. 

Phew! For a time there I thought about taking off my Bacofoil 3 piece suit. Cheers Eric.

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Phew! For a time there I thought about taking off my Bacofoil 3 piece suit. Cheers Eric.

Why don’t you read up on vaccines, rather than invent theories to suit your conspiracy theory?

Edited by Ape™️
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine

46 minutes ago, Goober said:

Baaaaaa!!

3 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Why don’t you read up on vaccines, rather than invent theories to suit your conspiracy theory?

If you read what I posted I didn’t allege any vaccine conspiracy. I simply pointed out that imo something appears rather odd regarding the care home death rate and the fact that 95% of residents have supposedly had the wonder cure which commenced before Xmas. The rate should start to dramatically fall from now on unless I’m mistaken. We shall see.

17 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Can you name one, Billy?

I'm pretty sure that Lee Harvey Oswald wasn't capable of making a bullet do a u-turn after travelling 185 yards. That's one. But you're not thick. You know they never admit anything. Even when the evidence is irrefutable. 

They make the rules. 

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Roman Catholic Church being bollocks deep into young boys arseholes from the Vatican all the way down?

That’s not a theory that’s fact, are you a catholic priest Queen Billy?