CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Attention all sheeple! Masks on and trousers down. Prepare your arseholes please.

King Billy

10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You are major in anal penetration Major. 

Not really, Harrold, but considering the amount of shite you post I'm surprised your services haven't been acknowledged by the NHS. I'm sure you'll be receiving a letter in the post soon enough though... 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Why not provide some evidence? Or is it too difficult to cut and paste wax-crayon marks?

I quoted Newsweek at the very start. Is it ‘too difficult’ to type Newsweek into Google with those big fat sausage fingers, with all that shit under the nails?

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm sure Frank's also eagerly awaiting the new test. 

Frank's got some 'hooky' vaccines from China as part payment for the luminous yellow paint job he did on his local Chinky at the start of the month. He's doing Eddie's flat in battleship grey next week.

What a 24 carat, stuck in the 80s, time warp faggot plonker he really is.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Frank's got some 'hooky' vaccines from China as part payment for the luminous yellow paint job he did on his local Chinky at the start of the month. He's doing Eddie's flat in battleship grey next week.

What a 24 carat, stuck in the 80s, time warp faggot plonker he really is.

Bonnet de douche, Decs. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

White Power Bill and Desi Swine in live sex action in Parliament Square. 2.30pm assemble Winnie the Pooh's statue (bring plenty of spray paint) THIS IS A COVID SECURE EVENT except for the two idiots fisting each other on The Green. 

And followed by a C4 news special featuring David Lammy in a rainbow suit, demonstrating the new anal probe test on ChildeHarold with an extra large pineapple attached to a broom handle. Both participants wearing the obligatory two masks, Dr. Lammy resplendent in bright yellow marigolds and 8” stilettos. For the hard of hearing the subtitles record Harold moaning....”Ooh Yes David, I want your black baby.”

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

when the vaccine is fully rolled out, pressure on the NHS and care services will cease,

And you can go back to the secure mental institution you escaped from. Hopefully you won’t have lost your place in the lobotomy queue.

38 minutes ago, King Billy said:

And you can go back to the secure mental institution you escaped from. Hopefully you won’t have lost your place in the lobotomy queue.

Most queues outside supermarkets look like lobotomy patients lately. Waiting for the little traffic light above the door to go green. Then they all shuffle forward to the next circle with the feet painted inside. Looks fucking pitiful. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Most queues outside supermarkets look like lobotomy patients lately. Waiting for the little traffic light above the door to go green. Then they all shuffle forward to the next circle with the feet painted inside. Looks fucking pitiful. 

Joe Biden, the most popular President in history’s inauguration slurremony, beautifully described Gypps. Strange times.

• Like 1

On 27/01/2021 at 18:25, Ape™️ said:

Quick! Get me more tinfoil!

Ape. I’m not claiming to have any medical expertise, but I have been wondering how poking around in someone’s back passage can provide a more accurate test for a respiratory infection than poking around in their respiratory cavities?

Will these experts be telling us next that nasal swab tests are now the best way to test for piles or constipation?

I’m currently wearing two tinfoil masks and have installed a Velcro quick release inspection flap in the rear of my trousers.

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

We all know Ms Harris is clock watching, waiting for old Joe to cark it. If I was Biden I wouldn't walk down the stairs in front of her. 

Everywhere he goes now the Presidential Stannah turns up an hour before him. The cunt’s a bumbling fool. The MSM won’t be able to cover for him for much longer. 

25 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Ape. I’m not claiming to have any medical expertise, but I have been wondering how poking around in someone’s back passage can provide a more accurate test for a respiratory infection than poking around in their respiratory cavities?

Will these experts be telling us next that nasal swab tests are now the best way to test for piles or constipation?

I’m currently wearing two tinfoil masks and have installed a Velcro quick release inspection flap in the rear of my trousers.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

And followed by a C4 news special featuring David Lammy in a rainbow suit, demonstrating the new anal probe test on ChildeHarold with an extra large pineapple attached to a broom handle. Both participants wearing the obligatory two masks, Dr. Lammy resplendent in bright yellow marigolds and 8” stilettos. For the hard of hearing the subtitles record Harold moaning....”Ooh Yes David, I want your black baby.”

I've got to say Lamny is going hammy on LBC. I thought Tom of Finland Swarbrick was a potboiler but fucking Lammy takes the brown riseatte for sheer fucking stupidity. 

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That film is actually coming true. I give it 20 years, tops.

20 years? Leo the Irish bender is today saying that even if they achieve 80% or more vaccination rate he doesn’t think next Christmas is going to see a return to normality. The agenda is being ramped up daily. Every bit of hope is snatched away as soon as it starts being discussed. 

It fucking pains me to see that Holland, Italy, Austria and France have a population who are starting to take to the streets in large numbers and revolt against this tyranny, while GREAT BRITAIN has collectively misplaced any semblance of a pair of bollocks that we used to be renowned for.

WAKE UP YOU CUNTS FOR FUCK SAKE!

• Like 1