CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SNP....RIP

King Billy

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

But even combined it still leaves far too many alive. 

Go on Billy; someone has to hoover up the cheap booze, fags and fried Mars bars. Can you imagine the tax drop if the best consumers all suddenly keeled over? Who would buy Nicola a new wig and shell out for a welcome mattress for Alex? 

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

That heroin won't inject itself either!

I gather NHS Scotland issued advice that a batch of Afghan Broon was in circulation which had for reasons not fully understood been cut with tablet, the fudge-like sweetie. Sugar is apparently often used as a cutting agent, but the use of tablet appeared to be linked to increased abscess formation and damage to injecting sites. Injecting users were asked to be on the lookout for this combination, and insist on traditional cutting agents like baking soda. 

Notable only for the phrase “traditional cutting agents” like it’s Tunnocks Wafers or something. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

...tablet, the fudge-like sweetie.

Tablet is more like Kendal mint cake, only slightly softer, not fucking minty, and therefore infinitely superior. A few drops of vanilla essence added at just the right moment makes all the difference.

Next week on "Cooking (Up) With Bawsy", how to combine Snowballs and cocaine to best effect.

29 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

NHS Scotland 

I'm looking forward to NHS Scotland trying to operate in an independent Scotland. I wonder if the land of tartan and honey promised by those ultra nationalist fucking pigs in the SNP will ever materialise?

Let's hope the turkeys vote for Christmas. I'm already getting myself ready to laugh when they announce within a year that free prescriptions are off the table because there aren't any nice English people to pay for it anymore 

Fuck I hate the Jocks.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm looking forward to NHS Scotland trying to operate in an independent Scotland. I wonder if the land of tartan and honey promised by those ultra nationalist fucking pigs in the SNP will ever materialise?

Let's hope the turkeys vote for Christmas. I'm already getting myself ready to laugh when they announce within a year that free prescriptions are off the table because there aren't any nice English people to pay for it anymore 

Fuck I hate the Jocks.

There’s a trait that the Welsh and the Jocks all have which is letting every cunt they talk to in every conversation know that they’re Scottish or Welsh, as if anyone who wasn’t a brain damaged simpleton wouldn’t know as soon as they start futilely attempting to speak English. Once they’ve revealed that secret they invariably start waffling on in whichever of the two murder inducing accents spews forth, about how proud they are to come from whichever of the two dungheaps they’ve obviously had the misfortune to infest alongside their fellow subhumans. The Romans had the right idea not to go any further North than Carlisle.

Vile creatures the Jocks. The only thing which makes the Welsh slightly more tolerable is that some of the birds are at least fuckable..

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

There’s a trait that the Welsh and the Jocks all have which is letting every cunt they talk to in every conversation know that they’re Scottish or Welsh, as if anyone who wasn’t a brain damaged simpleton wouldn’t know as soon as they start futilely attempting to speak English.

An amusing observation coming from someone from Norn Iron.

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm already getting myself ready to laugh when they announce within a year that free prescriptions are off the table because there aren't any nice English people to pay for it anymore 

Hopefully because all the English cunts have died of Covid.

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Wee Bally obviously omitted you from the wrath of his cunting. But you’ve lived in lovely southern England now for so long you’re an honorary anglo 

I know the taffs, jocks and paddys hate the English guts but all those wars we used to have between us were a long fucking time ago. Give up your hate you colonial Johnnies and love your English overlords or we’ll close our generous help yourself piggy bank 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

As Stubbs has just said Baws I wouldn’t dream of including you in my past observations of the nicky nacky noos and weird valley dwellers. Having also lived in the SE of England for more than half my life I feel more English than Norn Irish. I didn’t include the NI aborigines in my opinion as that would have left the door wide open to  accusations of calling myself a massive cunt, which I might find impossible to deny.

25 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Wee Bally obviously omitted you from the wrath of his cunting. But you’ve lived in lovely southern England now for so long you’re an honorary anglo 

I know the taffs, jocks and paddys hate the English guts but all those wars we used to have between us were a long fucking time ago. Give up your hate you colonial Johnnies and love your English overlords or we’ll close our generous help yourself piggy bank 

I expect young Hewitt will say something along the same lines on the Oprah Winfrey show at the weekend. 

42 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

When do we get the verdict on Sturgeons back stabbing case? 

Fuck knows! The SNP wont turn over the evidence that proves she wasted nearly a million quid trying to fit up Salmond. My guess is that Krankie will drag this out as long as possible in the hope that Boris will make a major fuck up over Scotland that will result in another surge in favour of independence but at the moment, he's playing a blinder and the chances of an SNP majority at the elections in May are disintegrating by the day. As Harold Wilson once said - A week is along time in politics.

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Announce a pandemic on Monday.

call for a lockdown Tuesday. 

They were wearing masks by Wednesday...

and on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. 

We laughed on Sunday.

This cunt is going to be performing at Earlham Park in Norwich later this year. I've got a WhatsApp group with my mates and today they were all banging on about getting tickets and they asked if I wanted them to get me one.

I won't bore you with the details of the numerous ways I told them to go fuck themselves, but it should be immediately clear to you that I hang around with a right group of fucking wankers. My only hope is that the auspicious date the concert is being held on (11/09) brings a repeat performance of some cunt slaughtering a few thousand attendees.

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This cunt is going to be performing at Earlham Park in Norwich later this year. I've got a WhatsApp group with my mates and today they were all banging on about getting tickets and they asked if I wanted them to get me one.

I won't bore you with the details of the numerous ways I told them to go fuck themselves, but it should be immediately clear to you that I hang around with a right group of fucking wankers. My only hope is that the auspicious date the concert is being held on (11/09) brings a repeat performance of some cunt slaughtering a few thousand attendees.

I can't stand the prick either. Not since he apologised for starring in the 'Bo Selecta' sketches featuring the Avid Merrion cunt. Apparently they were 'raaay-sist'.

I am fucking sick of every word spoken, and every action undertaken by Caucasians being deemed racist.

I know this sounds all 1970s National Front, but if black people are so uncomfotable in the presence of white people, then fuck off back to your African 'roots' and see how much happier you are starving with AIDS and Ebola and the neighbouring village chopping you up with machetes. Fucking attention seeking, professional victim cunts.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Announce a pandemic on Monday.

call for a lockdown Tuesday. 

They were wearing masks by Wednesday...

and on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. 

We laughed on Sunday.

And repeat till all the sheep are rounded up and any hint of dissent is obliterated. (It’s science folks). We’re all in it together.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can't stand the prick either. Not since he apologised for starring in the 'Bo Selecta' sketches featuring the Avid Merrion cunt. Apparently they were 'raaay-sist'.

I am fucking sick of every word spoken, and every action undertaken by Caucasians being deemed racist.

I know this sounds all 1970s National Front, but if black people are so uncomfotable in the presence of white people, then fuck off back to your African 'roots' and see how much happier you are starving with AIDS and Ebola and the neighbouring village chopping you up with machetes. Fucking attention seeking, professional victim cunts.

Or like minded people like us could go and settle in Africa, (the nice part) with a generous grant, where we could have lots of nice shiny guns, huge 4x4s and a nice relaxed life in the sun where the duskies we employ would have more fucking manners than their cousins over here.

On 04/03/2021 at 19:56, King Billy said:

There’s a trait that the Welsh and the Jocks all have which is letting every cunt they talk to in every conversation know that they’re Scottish or Welsh, as if anyone who wasn’t a brain damaged simpleton wouldn’t know as soon as they start futilely attempting to speak English. Once they’ve revealed that secret they invariably start waffling on in whichever of the two murder inducing accents spews forth, about how proud they are to come from whichever of the two dungheaps they’ve obviously had the misfortune to infest alongside their fellow subhumans. The Romans had the right idea not to go any further North than Carlisle.

Vile creatures the Jocks. The only thing which makes the Welsh slightly more tolerable is that some of the birds are at least fuckable..

The welsh edge it because many more of them speak Welsh which means we don't have to speak to the cunts. Mind you, most jocks I've spoken to I can't understand half of what they're saying and the half I do understand is usually complete bollocks anyway. 

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

When do we get the verdict on Sturgeons back stabbing case? 

Once the dust dies down on their Westminster Chief Whip Patrick Grady MP being sacked  today for groping two male party researchers at the 2016 SNP Christmas party. The same coverup and protection by the faggot cunts in power with the collusion of John Bercow who was informed of the allegations at the time but for some reason decided to cover it up and do nothing about it. It couldn’t possibly have been anything to do with the remoaners cabal not wanting to do anything except overturn the Brexit referendum could it?