CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dog walkers in Cities...

Old Chap Raasclaat

43 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Fat, 40 year old virgin, lives with his mum. Get on a diet or even the Thai brides won’t be interested...

Seriously Eddie if all you are going to do is call me a 40 year old virgin everyday then you have not only let this fued of ours down, but you've also let yourself down Eddie. What are you going to do about it Eddie? Are you going to actually say something or keep derailing threads and say the same shite. Is this all you've got Eddie?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Evening Eddie, I'm made a mistake I'm actually 76 stone. Are you still upset with me Eddie? I've really pissed you off haven't I, which is it your three failed marriages or the fact you're under manners at home and get your ass kicked. Let it go Eddie, it's not my fault your miserable.  

What is your body to fat ratio? 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
14 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Don't get me wrong I love dogs, you know proper dogs and not the designer £2000 handbag dogs. However I've noticed during lockdown an alarming number of dog walkers out and about walking their dogs. Why the hell you'd get a dog when you live in or near a decent sized cities centre I don't know. The owners seem to be everywhere walking the poor dogs on pavements, in shops etc anywhere but a fucking field.

I used to take great pride in hiding in the bushes of the local field and waiting for an attractive female to wander along. I would then jump out and flash my knob and run away again, can't do it anymore as there are no dog walkers around, they seem to stick to the streets.

Plenty of those feral hippy type cunts with dogs running wild as well, not on a lead and shitting up the place. 

Dog walkers in cities... quite literally Shitcunts. 

People that call them furbabys. Subhuman scum. 

8 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

People that call them furbabys. Subhuman scum. 

Plenty of those rich women have them where I live in London, it's worse when you see some man walking a little rat dog...these 'men' really need a kick in the bollocks. It's hard to believe all dogs are descended from Wolves when you see some of the horrors walking around on four legs...I blame @ChildeHarold.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Plenty of those rich women have them where I live in London, it's worse when you see some man walking a little rat dog...these 'men' really need a kick in the bollocks. It's hard to believe all dogs are descended from Wolves when you see some of the horrors walking around on four legs...I blame @ChildeHarold.

Them men aint men, just fannys. David guettas greatest hits in the fiat 500

There's someone round here that walks there dog, picks the shit up and bags it but then ties it to a tree or a gate, it's been going on for a year and i reckon when the locals catch the culprit they will be skinned alive and buggered on the village green. 

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

So you followed a woman with a dog into the pet shop and lurked in the corner watching her buy a pets toy, then you’ve presumably followed her for a while in which time darkness has descended, observed the toy glowing and then hidden in the bushes in the park wanking furiously, watching her and her dog innocently doing what dogs and their owners have been doing for centuries? 

The mind boggles Harold.

He was the ‘small glowing toy’ Bill. But now he’s dead.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Put a lead on this cunt and you've got a sentient tampon.

640d77058f2e952079cddf0a5fa160d6.jpg

If you shaved that there would barely be enough for a decent sarnie