CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Captain Slow and Covid

ChildeHarold

8 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m going with @Decimus’ plan to just ignore the fucktard from now on. Admin clearly aren’t to cull the clown for whatever reason. He appears to become ‘active’ later in the day, after his carer  has gone home. It’s not for me to say but mentioning the cunt this early in the day may lead to his earlier ‘engagement’ Jiggers, and this will merely result in another full day on CC being fucked. ‘Blank the Plank’...shall I have caps made?

I think he's bi-polar. One minute he makes a serious cogent comment, next he's making no sense at all. 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

I went to a dinner party once at a vegans house. 

When I got home I had a fish finger sarnie I was so fucking hungry

I've got a mate who's been sober two years and vegan the same amount of time, i swear he's never mentioned the sobriety more than five times but the vegan shite every single day. The day the pubs reopen me and another angry pal have plans to stand on his shoulders and force feed him pork scratchings until he cries. Its only fair. 

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

French Lessons. 50€ per hour.  17 Rue du Coq, Saint Remy.  (Bottom bell), as for Monique.

Withers, I find myself going through a phase of Francophilia. I've recently been reminiscing about a summer that I spent in The Loire Valley in my early twenties. I'm longing for those long lazy days sat beside The Mayenne, drinking cold Pouilly-Fumé whilst incongruously smoking a pack of Mayfair and screaming obscenities at passing scantily clad French birds.

Vive La France, and here's to every British tourist who dips their toe into the culture, but can't resist getting smashed and acting boorishly.

• Like 2

TWO INDISPUTABLE FACTS ABOUT THE UK'S APPROACH

1)  It's been too slow too late

2)  It's been too relaxed not strict enough or enforced properly 

The only exception to this pattern has been the vaccination programme which I rather think Johnson and his cronies see as the one and only Get Out Of Jail Card for themselves and the country. But even here there are worrying signs that cutting corners might create problems further down the line. On top of that can we expect dyed in the wool privatising anti-public services tories learn anything or rethink their priorities after this pandemic going forward? I don't think so. 

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Withers, I find myself going through a phase of Francophilia. I've recently been reminiscing about a summer that I spent in The Loire Valley in my early twenties. I'm longing for those long lazy days sat beside The Mayenne, drinking cold Pouilly-Fumé whilst incongruously smoking a pack of Mayfair and screaming obscenities at passing scantily clad French birds.

Vive La France, and here's to every British tourist who dips their toe into the culture, but can't resist getting smashed and acting boorishly.

Watch out for the Rumanian pickpockets and bag thieves. Plus the arab street kids hanging round cashpoints who'll grab your cash as it comes out the machine. Fuck you and your Necrophilia. 

Guest Gronda Gronda
11 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

Maybe H is posting ironically on here in the spirit of  " You don't have to be mad to work here but .." 

A very plausible explanation col. 

My gut feeling is that either a) he is a troll with an unusual approach (unlike say Frank who aims to strike well below the belt) or that b) he has self-esteem issues, doesn't have the coping skills or strategies to make positive changes in order to address it, coupled with an inability to reflect and understand why he is like this, and has therefore resorted to divert the dilemma onto the CC patrons.

I bet he wears a brown tweed jacket whenever he's out in public. 

3 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

A very plausible explanation col. 

My gut feeling is that either a) he is a troll with an unusual approach (unlike say Frank who aims to strike well below the belt) or that b) he has self-esteem issues, doesn't have the coping skills or strategies to make positive changes in order to address it, coupled with an inability to reflect and understand why he is like this, and has therefore resorted to divert the dilemma onto the CC patrons.

I bet he wears a brown tweed jacket whenever he's out in public. 

I think he wears a brown leather jacket, and the other three have to break him out of the loony bin when they need him to fly a plane.

Guest Gronda Gronda
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think he wears a brown leather jacket, and the other three have to break him out of the loony bin when they need him to fly a plane.

So he's a crazy foo'... It adds up! 

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Sadly for the rest of us, I don't believe the cunt's attempted to manoeuvre his wheelchair anywhere near the exit of his council flat since 03 June 2020. 

Fuck. @Dyslexic cnut cancel the black ice\wood chipper in the driveway plan. We'll only end up mincing his personal carer and we don't need that sort of flak on our hands in the current situation. How are you at zip lining into second floor bedsits through the kitchen window? Keep in mind you will have a chainsaw strapped to your back.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fuck. @Dyslexic cnut cancel the black ice\wood chipper in the driveway plan. We'll only end up mincing his personal carer and we don't need that sort of flak on our hands in the current situation. How are you at zip lining into second floor bedsits through the kitchen window? Keep in mind you will have a chainsaw strapped to your back.

Good old Killer; like Otto Kumm only without the Germanic Christian name

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Right. I get 'Si Clonby' and 'Trey Blinker'... I've fucked about with 'Catherine Trucks' and I can't find the answer. 

Please explain...

Do I have to do everything in this fuckin relationship? You may as well know I've taken another liver

1 hour ago, Gronda Gronda said:

So he's a crazy foo'... It adds up! 

He's a pinkie probably pure Anglo Saxon blood rippling through his veins all these guilt ridden English  but hate England (I am European) cunts are ..  inside his soul he is also far more racist than even Eric is .. its the same with all these cunts .. self hatred burning away inside.