CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Captain Slow and Covid

ChildeHarold

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

He's a pinkie probably pure Anglo Saxon blood rippling through his veins all these guilt ridden English  but hate England (I am European) cunts are ..  inside his soul he is also far more racist than even Eric is .. its the same with all these cunts .. self hatred burning away inside.

Am I the Cunts Corner SI unit of racism?

Guest Gronda Gronda
5 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

He's a pinkie probably pure Anglo Saxon blood rippling through his veins all these guilt ridden English  but hate England (I am European) cunts are ..  inside his soul he is also far more racist than even Eric is .. its the same with all these cunts .. self hatred burning away inside.

If there were to be another A-Team movie staring CC punters, Harold and Eddie have the Murdock and B.A. roles, but what about the other two men? Would you be playing the part of Amy? 

12 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Fuck. @Dyslexic cnut cancel the black ice\wood chipper in the driveway plan. We'll only end up mincing his personal carer and we don't need that sort of flak on our hands in the current situation. How are you at zip lining into second floor bedsits through the kitchen window? Keep in mind you will have a chainsaw strapped to your back.

Solid plan, Killer. However, I'm gonna suggest an alternative method of entry. I'm thinking @Dyslexic cnut should fast rope off the roof with the chainsaw attached to a quick release strap, and crash through the bedsits single paned window.

I'm basing this operation on the highly successful Iranian Embassy Siege, and have borrowed an Andy McNab book from Bill for reference. Due to possible resistance from the carer I'll be asking Eric to provide some stun grenades from his extensive armoury. 

As a scouser his breaking and entery skills could be more than enough to gain entry via the front door. 

I suggest we're both on the ground with walkie talkies to supervise and film the operation. It'll definitely be better than Franco's 'Rocky' video's. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Solid plan, Killer. However, I'm gonna suggest an alternative method of entry. I'm thinking @Dyslexic cnut should fast rope off the roof with the chainsaw attached to a quick release strap, and crash through the bedsits single paned window.

I'm basing this operation on the highly successful Iranian Embassy Siege, and have borrowed an Andy McNab book from Bill for reference. Due to possible resistance from the carer I'll be asking Eric to provide some stun grenades from his extensive armoury. 

As a scouser his breaking and entery skills could be more than enough to gain entry via the front door

I suggest we're both on the ground with walkie talkies to supervise and film the operation. It'll definitely be better than Franco's 'Rocky' video's. 

You pair of bastards. I knew there was a catch.

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You pair of bastards. I knew there was a catch.

You should be honoured the contracts been passed your way. We're just checking you've got the minerals to become a made man in the Cornerini Family. Dec's is the godfather, Eric's the underboss, and Bill's the consigliere. Formally Frank's position, but we had to put the old cunt out to pasture after fucking up too many hits. I'm a capo and had to make my bones once upon a time. 

If you fail this hit the consequences could be dire. Make it clean, and don't leave any witnesses. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

You slapper, Ratty. I thought you would have struggled to cope with loosing Jewdy, and at least waited a year... 

everyone comes up with this 'wait a year' bollocks. I had a mate whose wife died and I pointed it out it hadn't been a year since the funeral and he was already up to no good. He calmly pointed out he hadn't been fucking his wife right up to the last day. I got the distinct impression he'd marked it on a calendar.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

You should be honoured the contracts been passed your way. We're just checking you've got the minerals to become a made man in the Cornerini Family. Dec's is the godfather, Eric's the underboss, and Bill's the consigliere. Formally Frank's position, but we had to put the old cunt out to pasture after fucking up too many hits. I'm a capo and had to make my bones once upon a time. 

If you fail this hit the consequences could be dire. Make it clean, and don't leave any witnesses. 

Fredo wouldn’t be seen dead with Frank. And even the fishes would be mortified to sleep with the spaghetti legged has been waster. I’ve posted a Novichok impregnated Valentines card to every address in a 3 mile radius of The Barbican to finally put the cunt out his misery. It’s a shame thousands of innocent people will go down with him, but I’m working on the assumption that they’re all cunts too as they haven’t eliminated him themselves.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

If there were to be another A-Team movie staring CC punters, Harold and Eddie have the Murdock and B.A. roles, but what about the other two men? Would you be playing the part of Amy? 

I'll be playing the part of Face, and am recommending Eric for the Hannibal role. 

Edited by Major Cunt
I love it when a plan comes together

Guest Gronda Gronda
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He is unkillable. Like a spazzy Jason Voorhees.

Suppose one day you're working the doors of a nightclub. Harold tries to enter wearing muddy Nikes. After refusing entry, if he held up the line by saying something like "I've walked through forests, dear boy! These Nikes and I traverse them at night, and long dark streets, illuminated by the soft yellow street lights, unperturbed by whatever weather, gliding much as an owl's wing adorned with fine feathers", what would be your next move? 

22 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Suppose one day you're working the doors of a nightclub. Harold tries to enter wearing muddy Nikes. After refusing entry, if he held up the line by saying something like "I've walked through forests, dear boy! These Nikes and I traverse them at night, and long dark streets, illuminated by the soft yellow street lights, unperturbed by whatever weather, gliding much as an owl's wing adorned with fine feathers", what would be your next move? 

Edited by ChildeHarold
free up attachments

40 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Telling the bar staff to unplug the CCTV for a few minutes.

• Like 2

On 09/02/2021 at 21:04, Wolfie said:

Oh Harold, please just sod off. You contribute nothing to this site other than typically meaningless drivel very few bother to tackle. 

You've had every chance but the harsh fact is you don't cut it here and you never will.

Why can't admin listen to 99% of the puntership and fuck this cunt off for good?

Although every man jack of us would happily be rid of Harold The Stupid (preferably dead) and his limitless posts of pointless shite, you’re forgetting one crucial thing Wolf; Admin

It’s become obvious to me they endorse this special needs cunt. I can just imagine roops and spotter sitting in their respective hovels, half cut on Aldi booze and their prescription medication, laughing their tits off at Harolds latest witty quip.

The ‘it’s a free country’ bullshite doesn’t wash here either. This is an exclusive club for likeminded cunts who can make each other laugh and take a thrashing and comeback better. Harold is simpleminded retard who should be culled 

• Like 1